EPL - 2021 / 2022

Picnic06-Biante15

7 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Yeah that elbow looks damn pain sia

quite sad to concede last min though haha but we newcastle fan still happy because compared to few months ago we are playing better football and has escaped the relegation fight

many bidders for chelsea now. hope the saudi win lmao 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

5 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Really feel for the magpies. Played their socks off as the underdog and lost in 89mins.

Scrap VAR as it is simply useless and corrupted. See manshity and chowsea and you get what I mean. 

I know its really hard for me to judge from an unbias view.

but I really feel chelsea is hard done by var more time then its given the benefit of doubt.

Lukaku late offside goal vs pools is 1 of them. See for yourself how is that offside.

I alway say this type of thing come and goes around. more or less it even out along the season . 

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

The PIF said le they not interested with chelsea

anyway now chelsea sale also blocked

15 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

The PIF said le they not interested with chelsea

anyway now chelsea sale also blocked

PIF is which 1? i refering to the saudi media bid.

Now chelsea bid go through uk gov. The sales can go ahead, only thing is RA must agree to not receiving a single cents ( which he agree already )

Actually the bidding is on the way. got a few serious bider from usa uk saudi turkey ( the worst is sell to usa🤮)

The chelsea board is having interview and discussing who is the best owner.

should have a new owner by end of season .

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Beregond said:

I think all the pools fans thing morning face like this 😁

Not true. I was excited this morning when waking up to see that Palace is holding Man City at 0-0 at 85 mins or so. While I think this is a positive result in Liverpool's pursuit of the EPL crown, they don't win the crown if they can't do better than City in the remaining games. It is still very much a job that they will have to do and see it through! So nothing to be happy about, we look forward to the mid week game against Arsenal. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Daryllim1969 said:

Not true. I was excited this morning when waking up to see that Palace is holding Man City at 0-0 at 85 mins or so. While I think this is a positive result in Liverpool's pursuit of the EPL crown, they don't win the crown if they can't do better than City in the remaining games. It is still very much a job that they will have to do and see it through! So nothing to be happy about, we look forward to the mid week game against Arsenal. 

If pools take advantage.  Then its 1 points liao. But arsenal themself in hot form.

And trying to make top 4

22 hours ago, Beregond said:

But who gets the proceeds...? RA asset got frozen in UK correct? 

Each time City did not win, the same old question of "do you think it would have been different if you had a striker?" comes in. Pep is really patience with the reporters, in this respect, I like Tuchel more, he just hit them directly and tell them to stop asking him question about the war.

I give credit to Palace, they played as a team and defended well and also with real threat moving forward. It's a 2 points dropped for City and it won't feel good for awhile. 

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

But who gets the proceeds...? RA asset got frozen in UK correct? 

Uk gov get.  The best is those money keep by chelsea board. Then got extra 3b to wack next season😇

No matter how we see it chelsea is part of uk .

Its  like a pcs of fresh in living things.  Just because that pcs of fresh got RA name on it. U gonna cut it out? Or staved it of oxygen and blood and let it rot?

The 1 that feel most pain if that happens is not russia or RA. It will be uk itself .

I dun think uk that stupid to do that frankly😂

Edited by Beregond
  • Shocked 1

@Beregond That's why I say there is no need to be happy that Man City drew at Palace because at the end of the day, Liverpool still has to perform better than City from now till end of season. That's the only way to lift the EPL trophy, no easy way out.  

• Praise 2

6 hours ago, Daryllim1969 said:

@Beregond That's why I say there is no need to be happy that Man City drew at Palace because at the end of the day, Liverpool still has to perform better than City from now till end of season. That's the only way to lift the EPL trophy, no easy way out.  

still should be happy.

if city doesn't drop points, even if Pool performs better than City, no guarantee will win the title.

only when city starts to drop points, then if Pool performs better, will have chance. 

Wow pools 9 win in a roll.....

With this ars lost. Chelsea no 3 spot is almost secure plus chop 😄

But arn themself still  the hot favourite to make top 4 over man u and spurs

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

nb this Aubameyang scoring for fun at Barca after leaving Arsenal on a free 😁 

scored another 2 goals in shocking thrashing of Real Madrid in El Clasico

probably the best free transfer of the summer

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

9 hours ago, Scion said:

nb this Aubameyang scoring for fun at Barca after leaving Arsenal on a free 😁 

scored another 2 goals in shocking thrashing of Real Madrid in El Clasico

probably the best free transfer of the summer

I think he has some personal issue with Arteta who wants to show who is boss. To a certain extent, Mgrs must put their foot down to stamp their authority but then again, some leeway has to be given to top players esp those that can deliver goals, Aubameyang definitely falls into this category. Arteta won the battle but lost the war if u ask me.

• Praise 3

FA Cup Semi Final draw sees Palace vs Chelsea and the big one City v Pool. One of the big 2 will see their dream of a treble/quadruple respectively end in April. For Chelsea, they hv a good chance to progress to their 3rd consecutive FA Cup Final but in Cup football, anything can happen.

• Praise 2

On 3/15/2022 at 5:48 PM, Atrecord said:

still should be happy.

if city doesn't drop points, even if Pool performs better than City, no guarantee will win the title.

only when city starts to drop points, then if Pool performs better, will have chance. 

A Reds fan here..

No two ways about it...  Pool Die die must win all remaining league games ~ even a draw may not suffice and leave chance for a Shitty slip-up. I don't want to relive the 2018-2019 season, when the Reds narrowly fell short of one point

Edited by Icu
  • Praise 1

38 minutes ago, Spring said:

I think he has some personal issue with Arteta who wants to show who is boss. To a certain extent, Mgrs must put their foot down to stamp their authority but then again, some leeway has to be given to top players esp those that can deliver goals, Aubameyang definitely falls into this category. Arteta won the battle but lost the war if u ask me.

very similar with the  zidane vs bale case

zidane show bale who is boss. but real become the loser in the issue. losing 600k /week for nothing a few years

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1