Slashing incident at River Valley High School, victim killed

Yamapi

Turbocharged
12 minutes ago, Beregond said:

If adult is consider murder? Punishment  by death.?

Murder is death penalty. 
But manslaughter is prison term.
Depends on the prosecutor's charge.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

19 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Nowadays students so aggressive. ://

If the students do like that imagine the stress on the chechers 

• Praise 1

(edited)

Yes on hWZ say suspected the criminal took axe from scouts store  to attack victim. Normally scouts store will have parangs, hammers, mallets and axes stored  but  these equipment are locked in store by QM(quartermaster) in my school at least and  must explicitly get permission before can be taken out. Speaking from my experience as former scout about 20 years ago. 

Edited by Confusedboi
  • Praise 3

I would be interested in the father of the attacker.

your opus.

Some/most of rvhs are smart kids from complicated backgrounds.

before parking rvhs in the west, smut kids had to get out of the greater western region for good schools, nearest being Clementi.

sad that this happened. Perhaps kendo or other sparring classes can be held to identify and defuse uncontrolled soaring testosterone fueled rage.

Fri 13th long way more le

but this is indeed scary and the crime that is happening in schols now.

so much for investor confidence going forward whtn this shxt is leaking thru

weapon was an AXE

[Instant] On campus students hacking people with an axe   

A middle school student suspected of hacking a classmate to death with an axe, and officers from the Criminal Investigation Bureau arrived to investigate.   

The murder happened at about 11 o'clock this morning in Lihua Middle School near Wenli Road. It is understood that a male middle school student somehow attacked his classmates with an axe. After the slashed victim was attacked, it is believed that his injuries were too serious and died. A large number of Criminal Investigation Bureau officers blocked the scene for investigation.   

After the incident, there was a lot of information circulating on the Internet, saying that some students saw the male student involved in the case holding an axe and standing by the drinking fountain to clean up blood. The other party also said: "I just killed someone."   

Huang Hua (43), a parent who rushed to the scene, told reporters that he received a message from his daughter that something went wrong at the school. Someone threatened others with an axe. Everyone was scared to flee. (Report: Zhang Xiying) (Video: Provided by the interviewee)

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, Confusedboi said:

Yes on hWZ say suspected the criminal took axe from scouts store  to attack victim. Normally scouts store will have parangs, hammers, mallets and axes stored  but  these equipment are locked in store by QM(quartermaster) in my school at least and  must explicitly get permission before can be taken out. Speaking from my experience as former scout about 20 years ago. 

I think also got an armoury for guns or revolvers, for CCA like NPCC.

• Praise 1

20 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Murder is death penalty. 
But manslaughter is prison term.
Depends on the prosecutor's charge.

Juveniles will not be sentenced to death. Will be detained at the president's pleasure.

• Praise 2

so seems like a snap of the mind due to incessant bullying

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 2