COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

10 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

the problem is they "will" infect others when they fk around ... [sweatdrop] 

That’s why must quickly vacine

Don’t donate vacine to other people

肥水不流外人田

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

Hypersonic

We are already seeing about 75% of the cases are vaccinated, the proportion of vaccinated people being infected is going trend higher as more people get vaccinated. That's how it's going to be with living covid while having a nation almost fully vaccinated, i e. High number of cases, but with low or manageable hospitalization. 

• Praise 4

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Ender said:

We are already seeing about 75% of the cases are vaccinated, the proportion of vaccinated people being infected is going trend higher as more people get vaccinated. That's how it's going to be with living covid while having a nation almost fully vaccinated, i e. High number of cases, but with low or manageable hospitalization. 

high proportion are vaccinated ... open leg wide wide ... high proportion tio covid

10-20 years later ... then found out ... those tio covid before ... all become "zombies" how?

vaccinated liao = heck care = let them anyhow tio covid = as long as don't go ICU?

is that the plan? hmm ... that's UK BJ plan ... [sly] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

I suspect going forward, they are going to fully open (remove quarantine) our border, once we reach 66%, but with these protocols:

1) travelers with a covid cert; or

2) travelers with negative test.

I'm extremely uncomfortable with both because a fake covid cert is about U$20-30 while a fake negative test is about U$20-25. Also, our future generation of 500k and approximately 200k elders are all unvaccinated. 

I don't know how the implementation is going to be given how reckless and fickle-minded OYK is. PAP sycophants talks about job losses due to WFH but I also see other progressive countries (excl Japan) implementing and heading towards universal remote work arrangements. Remote working is the future and we should embrace it. Some are also implementing 4-day work week. Will they all lose their jobs? I don't think so, in fact I think it is more attractive to work in progressive countries like these.

Yes, bosses still need to travel to perform stand-by-bed inspection (i think) but the risk should be much lessened because their number is inherently smaller.

Some businesses may need to meet suppliers/customers physically to pitch and drive growth. We also need our KTV with the best hostesses to cater to their needs. For this type, I'm thinking about official inter-nation covid database where such info can be shared (when did they complete vaccination, what type of vaccine and who administered them) and this should be a standard custom clearance protocol going forward. I also recommend adding ART and PCR test at the gate. Hopefully, this eliminates the risk of fake certs and negative test results.

Anyway, these are not permanent measures, I believe covid can be defeated if all the richer countries help the poor countries achieve herd immunity on a global basis.

already say Liao 

Want to come in one buy Covid guarantee

2 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

high proportion are vaccinated ... open leg wide wide ... high proportion tio covid

10-20 years later ... then found out ... those tio covid before ... all become "zombies" how?

vaccinated liao = heck care = let them anyhow tio covid = as long as don't go ICU?

is that the plan?

I think that is the plan

pua hung

5 minutes ago, Mustank said:

That’s why must quickly vacine

Don’t donate vacine to other people

肥水不流外人田

We should encourage medical tourists.

Come in & pay for vaccine.

• Praise 2

Just now, inlinesix said:

yup ....  14 days package for rich indo and pinoy 

Day 1 = jab 1 ... Day 14 = jab 2 

universal studio ticket thrown in for free ... [laugh] 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

7 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

In a percentage of cases, i think covid will increase the risk of lung and liver cancer years later, but we are not supposed to discuss this as "opening" is more important than our own lives, and our future generation's lives.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I agree 

Other country one don’t know give what injection one

💪 here is 明门正派,真材实料 💪

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Weez911 said:

In a percentage of cases, i think covid will increase the risk of lung and liver cancer years later, but we are not supposed to discuss this as "opening" is more important than our own lives, and our future generation's lives.

stochastic risk!  Will see it within the next 6-10 years

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
46 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Looks like some alien spaceship going to come thru anytime soon. 😁

Like in Independence Day.:D

• Haha! 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, RadX said:

stochastic risk!  Will see it within the next 6-10 years

Like HPV on cervical and erm, throat cancer. Scientists only know about the causation many years later. I suspect this will be the same for Covid and its long term impact on severe lung, liver cancer and heart diseases later.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Like HPV on cervical and erm, throat cancer. Scientists only know about the causation many years later. I suspect this will be the same for Covid and its long term impact on severe lung, liver cancer and heart diseases later.

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Yah, talk until wu leng wu hor then 100+ cases start to go back to phase 2 with no dine in.

Learn to live with the virus la. It’s just a flu.

This is a very good presentation of what we should accept. After we are vaccinated, our immune systems may be able to fight off covid infection; however, if we go for testing, may be accidentally classified as positive case, due to the reasons mentioned in the article. So at some point, we got to decide how much testing we need to do, and interpret the results correctly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/07/21/covid-testing-vaccinated/

Got a side question : nowadays there are several calls to go for testing if you've been to one of those market or ktv, should a person wait for some days to elapse from the date of visit before going for the testing? It's like, if you go too early, then the result may not be conclusive?

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
46 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

World is looking at UK big experiment closely.

Medically what we have now is just vaccination and we now know it's not stopping infection rate. 

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Ender said:

A good article that explains why vaccinated people who are asymptomatic, a sign that they have successfully fought off the infection, may still become a positive case if tested.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

This is a very good presentation of what we should accept. After we are vaccinated, our immune systems may be able to fight off covid infection; however, if we go for testing, may be accidentally classified as positive case, due to the reasons mentioned in the article. So at some point, we got to decide how much testing we need to do, and interpret the results correctly.

Got a side question : nowadays there are several calls to go for testing if you've been to one of those market or ktv, should a person wait for some days to elapse from the date of visit before going for the testing? It's like, if you go too early, then the result may not be conclusive?

Do a ART test yourself. Govt giving out free kits if you are near to those markets. 

633F3DB6-4671-4DD4-AB41-54CF41410478.jpeg

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
43 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

For me, it doesn't matter if I get COVID or even die from it.

If I get COVID and pass it to my family or friends and they suffer and eventually die from it, I do not think I have the conscience to live the rest of my life. 

And this is exactly what these jokers don't get it. I guess in America, everybody for themselves. Heck others...

↡ Advertisement