COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Once I wanted to greet good morning to two Safety Ambassadors and they signalled me don't talk. :l

When I took MRT, there are always staff holding placards telling commuters not to talk too. :l

Seems that Silence is Golden.

shhh dont talk... dont open your mouth.. just spread your legs.. thats a good boy..

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

(edited)

Today

162 community cases:

- 87 Jurong Fishery Port

- 5 KTV

- 52 unlinked 

5 imported cases.

Edited by inlinesix
  • Shocked 2

Hypersonic

What happened to living with Covid in the new normal? All fully vaccinated what, scare what?

• Haha! 5

6 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

What happened to living with Covid in the new normal? All fully vaccinated what, scare what?

new normal was supposed to come after national day when we get above 70% vaccination.  But alas the virus didnt get the memo.

• Haha! 12

9 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

The show and parade  postpone?

Most important.... Still got public holiday? 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

Hypersonic
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

New norm means the fully vax will also get infected with no or mild symtoms and going by what we are seeing in Israel and UK, these infected vax people will in large numbers. Won't overwhelm our health sytem though. Some members here are uncomfortble with it though. For me I am ok, as I did recovered from pnuemonia (covid cause pnemonia in severe cases) some 10 years ago the recovery is like the long covid, took me a year to rid all residual symtoms and start running in full capacity.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 4

Hypersonic
27 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

The show and parade  postpone?

Most important.... Still got public holiday? 

Parade postponed to 21/8.

9/8 should still be holiday I guess.

• Praise 1

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Parade postponed to 21/8.

9/8 should still be holiday I guess.

at least do the right thing!!!

declare Phase 2A 

ask people stay home to break chain

how can has NDP during Phase 2A

sekali after NDP pop out 500 cases

who is going to shoulder the “black wok”

now at least postpone NDP after end of Phase 2A … it’s sensible … 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 6

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Don't postpone NDP tio kan,  now postpone NDP also tio kan... 

I really don't understand what you want... 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

Turbocharged
58 minutes ago, Ender said:

New norm means the fully vax will also get infected with no or mild symtoms and going by what we are seeing in Israel and UK, these infected vax people will in large numbers. Won't overwhelm our health sytem though. Some members here are uncomfortble with it though. For me I am ok, as I did recovered from pnuemonia (covid cause pnemonia in severe cases) some 10 years ago the recovery is like the long covid, took me a year to rid all residual symtoms and start running in full capacity.

Under this new norm where we the vaccinated get back most of our freedoms but unfortunately could be carrying mild or asymptomatic covid, it just means that those unvaccinated people - older people with conditions unsuitable to be vacc, or young children - all have to be kept at home most of the time. That's the trade-off and not very nice too.

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I think it's better to do live streaming with no live spectators. All stay at home and watch the parade..🤣 

• Haha! 3

19 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

at least do the right thing!!!

declare Phase 2A 

ask people stay home to break chain

how can has NDP during Phase 2A

sekali after NDP pop out 500 cases

who is going to shoulder the “black wok”

now at least postpone NDP after end of Phase 2A … it’s sensible … 

I thought there was report saying SG was prepared to quarantined 200k people? 

A few thousands from the parade square, a few thousands from each of the 6 satellite towns..... 

Then their close contacts etc.... 😅😅😅

• Haha! 4

6 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

We just want 2 PH for National day 😅

• Haha! 4

7 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Just cancel and save the money. Or distribute it to all of us. They have already burned 100 Bn, plus 5M on the HPB fitness trackers, the least they can do is save the millions of dollars more that are to be literally burned away (ie fireworks). 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 3

4 minutes ago, Ender said:

I think it's better to do live streaming with no live spectators. All stay at home and watch the parade..🤣 

i dont watch the parade anymore. its not that i am against it. i just wait for the fireworks.. lol

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Volvobrick said:

Just cancel and save the money. Or distribute it to all of us. They have already burned 100 Bn, plus 5M on the HPB fitness trackers, the least they can do is save the millions of dollars more that are to be literally burned away (ie fireworks). 

wa.. thats the only thing worth watching... burning cash... i mean fireworks.. if dont have that is literally nothing to watch

9 minutes ago, Ender said:

I think they sld just cancel it for this year.  

Our potential aggressor also busy fighting covid, they also got no time to pay attention to our might now... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2