COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

simi watch ndp ?

if not because of covid … 9/aug ph

40% of sporean left the island holidaying liao even if has to jam 8-9 hrs to cross msia :grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 6

9 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Just cancel and save the money. Or distribute it to all of us. They have already burned 100 Bn, plus 5M on the HPB fitness trackers, the least they can do is save the millions of dollars more that are to be literally burned away (ie fireworks). 

Yes, I did mentioned earlier today that I hope they cancel NDP this year.  

Other times,  yes,  NDP is a show of our might to our possible aggressor,  but now they are just as busy fighting covid.  Might as well save the money to buy vaccines for donation. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
9 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I think they sld just cancel it for this year.  

Our potential aggressor also busy fighting covid, they also got no time to pay attention to our might now... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Cannot , money spend liao, and we need to be reminded we have a president, or elsewith  this whole  covid fatigue, we have forgotten about her.. She like no advice to give during the pandemic..

• Haha! 6

17 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Just cancel and save the money. Or distribute it to all of us. They have already burned 100 Bn, plus 5M on the HPB fitness trackers, the least they can do is save the millions of dollars more that are to be literally burned away (ie fireworks). 

I didn't read in details.... 

The $5m was for unclaimed units? 

There were still plenty of distributed units..... That only worked for a month or less...... 

Now that's real wastage..... 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

Turbocharged

So let's see. We don't have a CB, but facilities and amenities are being shut down one by one. Comparing CB conditions and what we have now, what's the difference?

- Schools remain determinedly open for face-to-face classes but no cca

- Non-essential businesses can still open, including close contact services as long as mask is worn.

- WFH is default, but what each company is doing, is not as strictly monitored as it was during the CB and Phase 1 with spot-checks.

Anything else? This is not HA but CB with some exceptions [laugh]

Hypersonic
25 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Under this new norm where we the vaccinated get back most of our freedoms but unfortunately could be carrying mild or asymptomatic covid, it just means that those unvaccinated people - older people with conditions unsuitable to be vacc, or young children - all have to be kept at home most of the time. That's the trade-off and not very nice too.

Next month we can watch how this green pass that France is going to enforce on certain venues. Only prrof of vax can enter certain places, like cafe,restuarant. Unvax will have less places to goand stay at home most of the time.

Those who book hotel how? Haaaaa

Another grp sure complain

4 hours ago, RadX said:

Those who book hotel how? Haaaaa

Another grp sure complain

Go bangcation lor.....[:p]

I think give vouchers change date....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

(edited)
13 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Once I wanted to greet good morning to two Safety Ambassadors and they signalled me don't talk. :l

When I took MRT, there are always staff holding placards telling commuters not to talk too. :l

Seems that Silence is Golden.

This is just a placebo effect. They know that they can't ban public transport and it is impractical to insist on safeentry whenever u take public transport, thus the advisory not to talk loudly to prevent your saliva from flying out of your mouth. Might as well say stop breathing when taking public transport? Ever wonder why till date still no public transport cluster? 

But ok la, this one I don't want to bash PAP, public transport is really boh bian and IS a necessity for many people. We just wear our masks well if taking public transport, and comply by not talking loudly. 

Edited by Lethalstrike

5 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Don't postpone NDP tio kan,  now postpone NDP also tio kan... 

I really don't understand what you want... 

Confirm Dio Kan. 

In 2020, when population is still not vaccinated, die die cannot postpone election in the middle of pandemic.

In 2021, when population has some degree of vaccination, postpone NDP in the middle of a restarted Phase 2. 

Meaning what? Party is still more important than the country. Simple. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

5 hours ago, Ender said:

Cannot , money spend liao, and we need to be reminded we have a president, or elsewith  this whole  covid fatigue, we have forgotten about her.. She like no advice to give during the pandemic..

President?

Her?

Do we have one? 

cannot remember....[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 6

29 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

President?

Her?

Do we have one? 

cannot remember....[:p][laugh][laugh]

Only know one her with authority and that is @BabyBlade

she say we all sedia and format we all sedia and hormat :D

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic
(edited)
6 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Don't postpone NDP tio kan,  now postpone NDP also tio kan... 

I really don't understand what you want... 

Just do a simple ceremony like last year. 

Cancel the parade.

No need to put so many performers at risk just for a few to bask in the glory.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 7

Hypersonic
6 hours ago, Sosaria said:

So let's see. We don't have a CB, but facilities and amenities are being shut down one by one. Comparing CB conditions and what we have now, what's the difference?

- Schools remain determinedly open for face-to-face classes but no cca

- Non-essential businesses can still open, including close contact services as long as mask is worn.

- WFH is default, but what each company is doing, is not as strictly monitored as it was during the CB and Phase 1 with spot-checks.

Anything else? This is not HA but CB with some exceptions [laugh]

Difference is no need give out money.

Turbocharged
15 hours ago, Mustank said:

Last 10mins only :XD:

like humans, once cum, lose interest :XD:

They can cum over such a thing !?😮

• Haha! 1

34 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Just do a simple ceremony like last year. 

Cancel the parade.

No need to put so many performers at risk just for a few to bask in the glory.

Ah,  like that is 干他有理,  干吧干吧... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1