COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

7 hours ago, Sosaria said:

Is it because they were carrying token with them and then got linked? Afaik for the markets they only encourage people to go for swab test if visited during certain period. It's terrible if you just dropped by for a while to tarbao food and get Q for 14 days. This Q is at home I suppose? More like self isolation

My mom got no token, it must be due to her Bluetooth in her phone.

She was given 2 choices, either serve at a dedicated facility or at home. She chose home but this also cause my dad to be quarantined as well.

She told me she only went Clementi Market to buy food and drink kopi. And only for a short while. I thought this is very heavy handed since she was wearing mask (except when she was eating and drinking kopi). Imagine your 14-day gone just because of going to a place for a very quick transaction. 

This really sux.

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
8 hours ago, Ender said:

One of my whatsapp CG friend kenna for visiting whampoa market. his  started yesterday But who knows he may be from the KTV cluster...hahaha

I was asking around if anyone also know of people who kena quarantine for visiting a market, and 1 of my friends who works as a lecturer at a poly told me his student tio quarantine simply due to contact inside the MRT cabin. If this is true then it is very scary right? Quarantine is no joke. You totally lose your mobility during that period. 

And all that because you stand near someone inside MRT.

Edited by Weez911

Turbocharged

this damn virus never fail to prove people wrong 😣

people say it will die in the heat of summer, but it thrive in both hot and cold weathers (and countries)

people say airy open spaces are safer, but the virus spread in both airconditioned shopping malls (previously) and open hawker centres (now)

(edited)

My auntie went to Redhill Market to buy meat and vegetables and she also tio quarantine like my mom. She got notified by MOH a few days earlier than my mom.

Strange thing for her is they allow her kids who live with her to go to work. Her husband is a retiree and he is not required to serve quarantine. 

Edited by Weez911

Turbocharged
59 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

I was asking around if anyone also know of people who kena quarantine for visiting a market, and 1 of my friends who works as a lecturer at a poly told me his student tio quarantine simply due to contact inside the MRT cabin. If this is true then it is very scary right? Quarantine is no joke. You totally lose your mobility during that period. 

And all that because you stand near someone inside MRT.

Think is true as some customer kenna when they are in near proximity. They received call from MOH and next moment they are usher to hotel for to serve their QO.

So now best is stay at home and avoid crowd.

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Scion said:

this damn virus never fail to prove people wrong 😣

people say it will die in the heat of summer, but it thrive in both hot and cold weathers (and countries)

people say airy open spaces are safer, but the virus spread in both airconditioned shopping malls (previously) and open hawker centres (now)

It has (and continues to) mutated. And more vaccine resistance too. By the time Zulu variant is out, it will be刀枪不入,all of us will get it! 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

Think is true as some customer kenna when they are in near proximity. They received call from MOH and next moment they are usher to hotel for to serve their QO.

Like that cannot go dabao and supermarket buy groceries liao? 😅

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Weez911 said:

She was given 2 choices, either serve at a dedicated facility or at home. She chose home but this also cause my dad to be quarantined as well.

She told me she only went Clementi Market to buy food and drink kopi. And only for a short while. I thought this is very heavy handed since she was wearing mask (except when she was eating and drinking kopi). Imagine your 14-day gone just because of going to a place for a very quick transaction. 

This really sux.

Anyway there can be lots of people who went down there for quick breakfast or tar pao but never bring token or activate bluetooth.

That's why now they have to implement TT entry. 

Hypersonic
4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Like that cannot go dabao and supermarket buy groceries liao? 😅

Turn off Bluetooth….haha.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

What if your neighbour is positive?

55 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Anyway there can be lots of people who went down there for quick breakfast or tar pao but never bring token or activate bluetooth.

That's why now they have to implement TT entry. 

The UK is having a problem from so called Pingdemic whereby their NHS is pinging so many people to self isolate that public transport, shops, the NHS and many others had been struggling to get staff into work.

Now they have to excempt large groups of vaccinated people, so long as they test every day....... One point, UK government supplies the test kits for free.

Turbocharged
(edited)
29 minutes ago, bsswan said:

The UK is having a problem from so called Pingdemic whereby their NHS is pinging so many people to self isolate that public transport, shops, the NHS and many others had been struggling to get staff into work.

Now they have to excempt large groups of vaccinated people, so long as they test every day....... One point, UK government supplies the test kits for free.

Yes, we are heading towards that problem too. Imagine the chaos at work for those that need workers in front-facing jobs, it's not just service workers - basically any job that requires scheduling or rostering staff. Companies now need to build some "fat" to have a standby team always. Saw an article that said service workers are quitting on the spot in the US, because those lucky-not-to-be-pinged ones are over-burdened with the added workload foisted on them.

Irresponsible people who are running around doing risky stuff are being rewarded with a 2-week break at home, and all their front-facing duties taken away from them.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

Available in don don donki , In view of recent ktv cluster... wonder if temasek will also distribute to all  as  Corona prevention... but better not share.  

All serving ns man get 1 free 🤣

Screenshot_20210725-123805_Chrome.jpg

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Weez911 said:

This really sux.

Heng my app show no kena anything 

hmmmm…. Wonder why :XD:

• Haha! 1