COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

34 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Is natural for human to take the easy way out, to adopt a defeatist attitude and to pat the shoulders and say job done..lets move on..nothing to see here...ok to have 200 to 400 cases from now on....we also want to take a break..we wont be tracking this metric wef tomorrow etc etc

But those few big MNC investments from pfizer, chartered semicon etc..all came because of our near zero or zero cases during one particular good stretch of period last year. Lets acknowledge that thumbs up record from us, because a near zero covid or low covid effort swayed those investors towards us. If we were to stray towards a lackadaisical or bo chup cum cavalier attitude where we think a couple of hundred cases from now on is acceptable merely because of a higher vaccination rate.. i think thats pure flagrancy on oyk part. 200 to 400 cases simply means the underlying infected count is actually much more. For a pathogen which we only have a year plus experience dealing with it, i say proceed with caution.

going forward, many many will be asymptomatic spreaders

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

20 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I have a $200 tent I bought from Decathlon,  ready to set up outside my apartment,  just need to rent a portable toilet....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Better buy one now in case out of stock when everyone has the same idea:

Screenshot_20210727_003748.thumb.jpg.7a9fdd6c8554c5126613b914ebcc82b7.jpg

Screenshot_20210727_003748.jpg

• Haha! 2

9 hours ago, Kyrios said:

Is natural for human to take the easy way out, to adopt a defeatist attitude and to pat the shoulders and say job done..lets move on..nothing to see here...ok to have 200 to 400 cases from now on....we also want to take a break..we wont be tracking this metric wef tomorrow etc etc

But those few big MNC investments from pfizer, chartered semicon etc..all came because of our near zero or zero cases during one particular good stretch of period last year. Lets acknowledge that thumbs up record from us, because a near zero covid or low covid effort swayed those investors towards us. If we were to stray towards a lackadaisical or bo chup cum cavalier attitude where we think a couple of hundred cases from now on is acceptable merely because of a higher vaccination rate.. i think thats pure flagrancy on oyk part. 200 to 400 cases simply means the underlying infected count is actually much more. For a pathogen which we only have a year plus experience dealing with it, i say proceed with caution.

Eventually everybody will have to tio

Nsboy go army will pray tio during ns like chickenpox. Mo give 2 weeks 

0FD8DE2A-4DA5-42D7-BA45-CD3DD5E1C60D.jpeg

• Haha! 1

49 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Eventually everybody will have to tio

Nsboy go army will pray tio during ns like chickenpox. Mo give 2 weeks 

Not necessary with quarantine. We must learn to live with SMM measures going forward.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

Anyone noticed the hawker centers suddenly much lesser people...nobody dares to enter to make a purchase fearing that they will be traced just in case unlucky enough to be associated with a covid case...the hawkers are screwed once more..with the controlled entry and exit points..

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Anyone noticed the hawker centers suddenly much lesser people...nobody dares to enter to make a purchase fearing that they will be traced just in case unlucky enough to be associated with a covid case...the hawkers are screwed once more..with the controlled entry and exit points..

boyfriend/girlfriend to maintain relationship is important la .... :grin:

i bui bui ... can only find gfs (plural hor) from overseas ... 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
57 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

I think also hawker centre now is fenced up, so people are lazy to walk to one and only entrance. Coffeeshop now become more crowded.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

I think also hawker centre now is fenced up, so people are lazy to walk to one and only entrance. Coffeeshop now become more crowded.

Hawker & Market in my estate still a lot of ppl.

1 hour ago, Kyrios said:

One trip to hawker centre = 5 days of SHN and 2 pokes of the nose (1 for ART and the other for PCR) :=B:

Negative, happy happy. :a-happy:

Positive, prepare for 14 'staycation' at any of the Community Hospital. :lll._.:

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
6 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Hawker & Market in my estate still a lot of ppl.

No coffeeshop nearby the hawker centre? Or the foods at those coffeeshop very bad until people still prefer to go to the hawker centre? 😅

(edited)
22 minutes ago, 13177 said:

No coffeeshop nearby the hawker centre? Or the foods at those coffeeshop very bad until people still prefer to go to the hawker centre? 😅

Got coffee shop.

There are more choices at Hawker center 

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 1

10 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

One trip to hawker centre = 5 days of SHN and 2 pokes of the nose (1 for ART and the other for PCR) :=B:

Negative, happy happy. :a-happy:

Positive, prepare for 14 'staycation' at any of the Community Hospital. :lll._.:

my nostrils gana poked by strangers without my permission...can it be considered rape? 😁

• Haha! 4

12 hours ago, Kyrios said:

Ya today I walked past my favourite wanton mee but I lun because I scare I tio 14 days.

I think this new measure will be very tough on the hawkers.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5