COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

Just now, inlinesix said:

You got go out meh

2 jabs still don’t go out meh :XD:

now everywhere less queue I Cheong :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

8 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

i have friend + colleague + wife colleague ... at least 5-6 people kena QO

so many people kena QO these few weeks

Guess the location of her close contact 

Twincharged
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

For past few days hundred plus case.. so more people will kanna quarantine as per cases increase. If kanna quarantine.. Lan Lan lor.. unless one do not go out. Once go out, even to ta pap food.. who knows..

Edited by Yewheng

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Guess the location of her close contact 

KNN, vaccination center!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

Hi, have not been around for many days and seems like not many chat being active which I have been in. Thus I decide to share some things over here.

For some whom you may known, I am working my ass out in this Tomyam Land and here's what happens.

Sometime end of Jun, my manager called and say we got a first case. Then we went into an emergency. Over the next 24 hours, there were lots of actions and doubts and we did what we could. We have to decide paid mass testing, risk assessments, split the employees into different zones for our 200 employees, contact tracing, fully sanitize the place and blah blah blah with all the people asking and report writing to HQ, Customers and whatever you can think off. 

Although right from the start, I have to risk and carry mask to start off our factory, some knows I was building mask machines (my team alone built about 200 units) , then my mother was gone in May, I had to fly my longest journey, get quarantine and get swab and now comes to Tomyam Land and encounter this. Living an isolated life with only occasion friends whom are close meet once in a while and they disappear as soon as news came out. I was never experience with such a close call with the virus. 

Having lived this past month, I have to say my team has done well facing this damn virus, we got a total of 14 cases and 3 were determined to be from outside and today a number 15 got it out of nowhere, now contact tracing goes all over again. It seems like we are fortunate liao. We got 100 over cases in Singapore and over here, last number I read is more than 17k cases which I think is much higher cos Hospitals are not responding, people are not able to get tested properly and not even get hospital beds after getting tested positive. 

Talk so much, but the message I want to get thru is over the past month, I see cases just appear of nowhere and friends, customers, ourselves and somewhere you hear off. I come to feel that if everyone were to mask up properly and doing what is necessary of what we know off right now. Maintain good hygiene, the virus will not get thru so easily. Nevertheless, it's easier said than done. Cos most people are just too confident and not responsible for their actions. I have people who tested negative for many times and then start to share their car when they are suppose to be from separate zone. Then one day say my friend is positive. If the share car did not happen, then you will not need to worry. 

Here is what I am going to say, I am now already 2 jabs but I still stay away from people. I talk to people far away like some 3 meters, I only take out my mask when I am at home. Practice good hygiene and handling of the mask. My driver was positive two weeks ago, he got it from his wife whom his wife's company has many positive. But I tell myself, he only cleans the car when I told him to, after that, I wipe the interior when I got in with the alcohol I have before driving. He suppose to only drive me on official business but I will always have both people masked properly, no talking unless required and so on with all the safety measures. Lucky for me, I still believes good practice helps to keep me alive and well today.

So, don't depend on the authorities, let just spread this message across to all our friends and be responsible to ourselves and our family and all around you. Keep isolating only communicate when you need and safely. It works. I seems to tell people that I am numb to this but I just making sure these actions works. Please don't scold ma and say "When you get it then you know" I have gone thru a lot and just feel like sharing only......I have been coup up a damn bloody long time liao

• Praise 19

Turbocharged
25 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

KNN, vaccination center!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Haha, I go take my vaccination with double mask, carry my alcohol bottle to clean regularly. Get out of hospital clean up and throw away the outer mask and go home to wash up and change. No talking, no bad habits like pulling down the mask or whatsoever.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

For past few days hundred plus case.. so more people will kanna quarantine as per cases increase. If kanna quarantine.. Lan Lan lor.. unless one do not go out. Once go out, even to ta pap food.. who knows..

Can go out, dont go to places that have many people?! Lol.

15 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Haha, I go take my vaccination with double mask, carry my alcohol bottle to clean regularly. Get out of hospital clean up and throw away the outer mask and go home to wash up and change. No talking, no bad habits like pulling down the mask or whatsoever.

your jabs taken in Thailand? they gave you AZ, Pfizer or Moderna?

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

Nowadays also dont know how people kena QO? And how and what they are based on when they issue QO to people?

Hypersonic
30 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Hi, have not been around for many days and seems like not many chat being active which I have been in. Thus I decide to share some things over here.

For some whom you may known, I am working my ass out in this Tomyam Land and here's what happens.

Sometime end of Jun, my manager called and say we got a first case. Then we went into an emergency. Over the next 24 hours, there were lots of actions and doubts and we did what we could. We have to decide paid mass testing, risk assessments, split the employees into different zones for our 200 employees, contact tracing, fully sanitize the place and blah blah blah with all the people asking and report writing to HQ, Customers and whatever you can think off. 

Although right from the start, I have to risk and carry mask to start off our factory, some knows I was building mask machines (my team alone built about 200 units) , then my mother was gone in May, I had to fly my longest journey, get quarantine and get swab and now comes to Tomyam Land and encounter this. Living an isolated life with only occasion friends whom are close meet once in a while and they disappear as soon as news came out. I was never experience with such a close call with the virus. 

Having lived this past month, I have to say my team has done well facing this damn virus, we got a total of 14 cases and 3 were determined to be from outside and today a number 15 got it out of nowhere, now contact tracing goes all over again. It seems like we are fortunate liao. We got 100 over cases in Singapore and over here, last number I read is more than 17k cases which I think is much higher cos Hospitals are not responding, people are not able to get tested properly and not even get hospital beds after getting tested positive. 

Talk so much, but the message I want to get thru is over the past month, I see cases just appear of nowhere and friends, customers, ourselves and somewhere you hear off. I come to feel that if everyone were to mask up properly and doing what is necessary of what we know off right now. Maintain good hygiene, the virus will not get thru so easily. Nevertheless, it's easier said than done. Cos most people are just too confident and not responsible for their actions. I have people who tested negative for many times and then start to share their car when they are suppose to be from separate zone. Then one day say my friend is positive. If the share car did not happen, then you will not need to worry. 

Here is what I am going to say, I am now already 2 jabs but I still stay away from people. I talk to people far away like some 3 meters, I only take out my mask when I am at home. Practice good hygiene and handling of the mask. My driver was positive two weeks ago, he got it from his wife whom his wife's company has many positive. But I tell myself, he only cleans the car when I told him to, after that, I wipe the interior when I got in with the alcohol I have before driving. He suppose to only drive me on official business but I will always have both people masked properly, no talking unless required and so on with all the safety measures. Lucky for me, I still believes good practice helps to keep me alive and well today.

So, don't depend on the authorities, let just spread this message across to all our friends and be responsible to ourselves and our family and all around you. Keep isolating only communicate when you need and safely. It works. I seems to tell people that I am numb to this but I just making sure these actions works. Please don't scold ma and say "When you get it then you know" I have gone thru a lot and just feel like sharing only......I have been coup up a damn bloody long time liao

Good to hear from you and take care.

Sorry to hear about your mum. The trip back must be torturous. 🙏🏼

32 minutes ago, Arogab said:

take care and stay safe .. number of cases exploding over there ..

btw did you get your jabs in spore or thailand?

(edited)
2 hours ago, Mustank said:

Donno why my app say no exposure :XD:

Wa that time u asked me why would people turn off their Bluetooth. I lazy to dig out that post but hope you remember. 

Edited by Weez911
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
42 minutes ago, Arogab said:

That's a great post and message. Yes we should definitely take precautions even after 2nd jab. Take care bro. Stay safe.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 1

43 minutes ago, Arogab said:

thanks bro for reaching out and sharing

Pls take care of yourself...

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

This Youtuber Kenna QO.

Let guess where she was exposed to a confirmed case.

why she keep saying MOM instead of MOH?

anyway personally i thought she was quite unfairly put through so much uncertainly ..

yes, no, maybe, will check, will get back to you ..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1