COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

Turbocharged
3 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

1 of my staff and his wife both got quarantine as they were in a cab for just a few minutes, and the cab driver was positive... now have to reschedule some work cos he needs to be present at work...

Singaporean are blessed with such high efficiency actions and I believe those numbers are true. Look at here I am now, hotline got no answer, people tested positive with self test kits cannot get confirmation from clinics and hospitals. Without official prove they cannot get hospital beds, and with officail confirmation, they still need to wait. 

At last, some of my guys were sent to hotels far away from where we are. I wonder when this will end around the world. My buddy's father in Jakarta also kena and gone liao.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 3

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Look at here I am now, hotline got no answer, people tested positive with self test kits cannot get confirmation from clinics and hospitals. Without official prove they cannot get hospital beds, and with officail confirmation, they still need to wait. 

At last, some of my guys were sent to hotels far away from where we are. I wonder when this will end around the world. My buddy's father in Jakarta also kena and gone liao.

The key is not to let our medical facilities be overwhelmed. Once we cross the rubicon, a lot of people will die, like what is currently happening in SEA and many parts of the world.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 2

Today got 139 cases. If this continues we will run out of beds soon, unless they transfer some out to Shangrila and Capella. Hope those in ICU and require oxygen recover soon so that we can free up some valuable resources.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
11 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

The key is not to let our medical facilities be overwhelmed. Once we cross the rubicon, a lot of people will die, like what is currently happening in SEA and many parts of the world.

Indeed. Hopefully the next few days, numbers per day can come down. If not how to slowly open up?

5 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Indeed. Hopefully the next few days, numbers per day can come down. If not how to slowly open up?

I don't think opening up is their priority now, but I agree daily has to come down, which is why we are seeing indiscriminate (imo) QO at the moment.

Turbocharged
9 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

I don't think opening up is their priority now, but I agree daily has to come down, which is why we are seeing indiscriminate (imo) QO at the moment.

Headache

Hypersonic
54 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Singaporean are blessed with such high efficiency actions and I believe those numbers are true. Look at here I am now, hotline got no answer, people tested positive with self test kits cannot get confirmation from clinics and hospitals. Without official prove they cannot get hospital beds, and with officail confirmation, they still need to wait. 

Which city are you in now? 

I thought previously you based in China? 

Hypersonic
3 minutes ago, Kopites said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/parenting-education/129-students-17-school-staff-have-tested-positive-for-covid-19-in-the

"129 students, 17 school staff have tested positive for Covid-19 in the past three months: Chan Chun Sing"

Same household parents kana, children will high chance to kana. 

I think important is not to get infected in the school. 

• Praise 4

13 hours ago, inlinesix said:

This Youtuber Kenna QO.

Let guess where she was exposed to a confirmed case.

🤦‍♂Where's the gold standard in 2020? 

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Weez911 said:

I cannot say too much. But I don't think the papers are giving a true picture of the awfulness on the ground. This thing is bad. Bad enough to justify a full CB in my view. In my opinion, we need it to get the situation to a point where we can consider slowly opening up again. And keep any new "Greeks" out of our country. 🙄

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 2

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Kopites said:

See how "efficient" our QO procedures!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😓😓😓😓😓

So according to this video, if you have a clsoe contact  with a covid person for at least 15 mins or more within 2m would be issue with a QO? So when outside better not to stay close with any people for more than 10 mins. Meaning better dont join any queue outside. Lol.

• Haha! 1

Just now, 13177 said:

So according to this video, if you have a clsoe contact  with a covid person for at least 15 mins or more within 2m would be issue with a QO? So when outside better not to stay close with any people for more than 10 mins. Meaning better dont join any queue outside. Lol.

Don't go outside unless you absolutely have to. Basically even if our gahmen doesn't declare a CB, people really should act like they did. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7
  • Shocked 1