COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

41 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Ya lor, because someone close to you never happened like this so can talk cock. 

it is equally cockanathan if every case of vaccine complication you read in facebook = vaccine not safe/govt fault in pushing for vaccine.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

49 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Why must we listen to CDC of USA ?  [sly]

The CDC are contradicting among themselves.... :lll._.:

Altho true and CDC is too politicize the advantage they have is a lab with 300m guinea pigs to test on 🤣

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Chongster said:

it is equally cockanathan if every case of vaccine complication you read in facebook = vaccine not safe/govt fault in pushing for vaccine.  

Whatever la. 

Why don’t you msg that lady Charlene Yong on FB and said her mother is just unfortunate to ended up on the wrong side of statistics?

Edited by Fcw75

1 minute ago, Fcw75 said:

Whatever la. 

Can't stop laughing at the advert.

Why am I getting such advert in the first place!😤

Screenshot_20210802-093444_Chrome.jpg

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 8

6 minutes ago, Kopites said:

How did the lady know?? Haha

But yes I have been getting this kind of ad too.

• Haha! 5

46 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Didn’t know he’s a doctor.

Even Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA, has criticized that the public do not have enough info of the risk about the vaccine. 

He even got Low Thia Khiang to speak in TeoChew.

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

"unfortunately....ended up on the wrong side"?😓 someone loved one. Somebody mother. Such statement really uncalled for, brother.

Wait for the MOH to come out  dismiss this case instead of generalisng someone passing as "unfortunate event".

This is like saying 10000 people took the vaccinate, all no problem but you are that only sway one among the 10000 after vaccinated got serious side effect or even died. [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/1/2021 at 7:47 AM, Fcw75 said:

Soon, they will even stop announcing how many clusters because there’s simply too many and they are ‘not useful’.

I think revealing where infected people has gone helps but that is not available anymore because it's 'not useful'.

The reason is businesses might be affected if that information is made available.

Now I don't go anywhere else except supermarket near me because I'm not sure where is safe (maybe no spot is safe anymore that's why it's not useful).

BTW safe from my definition is also meant for people that are fully vaccinated.

• Praise 3

1 minute ago, Windwaver said:

I think revealing where infected people has gone helps but that is not available anymore because it's 'not useful'.

The reason is businesses might be affected if that information is made available.

Now I don't go anywhere else except supermarket near me because I'm not sure where is safe (maybe no spot is safe anymore that's why it's not useful).

I also noticed that at some Market / FC, there is only TT gateway for entry check in and no exit check out ... once you enter, you can never leave ... 

least at Hotel Cal, still can check out ..
 "We are programmed to receive. You can check out any time you like. But you can never leave!" 🤣

• Haha! 6

4 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

I know one supermarket where a staff member tested positive........ even the rest of the staff didn't get told until they wondered why the whole section team was replaced.

For sure the worry was the place would close for two weeks and then on low sales.

I think there is no legal provision for the store/company to tell of cases and any such information is up to MoH etc. to declare. As you noted by government, such information is not useful since we are at 50%+ population vaccination rate. Accept/believe or not is up to the individual.

Just now, Beregond said:

want to ask, the news is national day celebration is push back.

so is next monday still  PH??

For school closure, is still 9th aug.  Guess this is the PH, not the postpone one.

• Praise 2

11 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

How now OYK and LHL? Keep harping the vaccine is safe and asking elderly to take.

Balls to you. Of course one can talk cock when the person who die is not related to you.

serious question

if taken 1st shot = no issue, 2nd shot or booster shot = no issue too?

some say ... 1st shot quite safe ... it's 2nd shot that is more "tok kong" .... really?

or ... every single shot is a "risk" because you don't know how your body will react 

this mean those taken 1st and 2nd shot does not mean "sure safe" for taking 3rd booster shot? [sweatdrop] 

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Ender said:

For school closure, is still 9th aug.  Guess this is the PH, not the postpone one.

School closure should be 9 and 10.

PH only 9.

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, Wt_know said:

serious question

some say ... 1st shot quite safe ... it's 2nd shot that is more "tok kong" .... really?

or ... every single shot is a "risk" because you don't know how your body will react 

this mean those taken 1st and 2nd shot does not mean "sure safe" for taking 3rd booster shot? [sweatdrop] 

You should page all the Docs here la.

14 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

serious question

That's why I said earlier every year pump mRNA into body huat ah.

It's like playing Russian Roulette isn't it?

BUT in the end, the benefits outweigh the risks. 

Edited by Fcw75
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Kopites said:

同道中人 :grin:

5E493248-C709-41CE-854C-43AAA2A12752.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3