COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

21 minutes ago, 13177 said:

No need to pressure people who are not vaccinated. Just bring in Novavax fast here, i believe unvaccinated people would automatic go take vaccine de. Lol.

Now got Sinovac le.

Novavax likely wait long long

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

6 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Now got Sinovac le.

Sinovac efficacy too low, jab liao like no jab. Also heard Sinovac should be no more stock soon liao. Lol. Cannot wait for Novavax, lucky Sinopharm is coming soon, so can consider this.

Edited by 13177

Just now, Nolicense said:

haha.. PET for a bloody dine in at kopi tiam.. 1 time use only

Valid for 24 hours, if really get PET, so must make full use of it?! Lol.

• Haha! 5

18 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Valid for 24 hours, if really get PET, so must make full use of it?! Lol.

Must have your three meals at a restuarant in a day to make your $20 worth.

• Haha! 2

33 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Now got Sinovac le.

OYK post got this leh:

4⃣ But if I do not want to take Sinovac, when will there be other non-mRNA vaccines that I can consider?

We have also secured Novavax, supplies are expected to start arriving before the end of this year.

• Praise 4

31 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Sinovac efficacy too low, jab liao like no jab. Also heard Sinovac should be no more stock soon liao. Lol. Cannot wait for Novavax, lucky Sinopharm is coming soon, so can consider this.

Yep, Sinopharm also coming. Raffles and Parkway Shenton got ask people to sign up for interest. 

But only Novavax is under National Vaccination Program.

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

We should be looking at 80% vaccinated by end of August.

If below 12 is vaccinated, that will be 90%.

In fact, 90% of the entire 12-69 yr age segment has the 1st jab already. An astoundingly high rate.

vac.JPG.5bac35b03244ba58bcac8cb85e23cdde.JPG

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

If scare, take all jabs from all makers. Confirmed covid also scare of you. 

Each maker 2 doses

Shiok when u go overseas show all your vaccine passports

• Haha! 3

6 hours ago, 13177 said:

New stock coming soon.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/update-on-government's-stock-of-sinovac-vaccine

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 2

5 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

OYK post got this leh:

4⃣ But if I do not want to take Sinovac, when will there be other non-mRNA vaccines that I can consider?

We have also secured Novavax, supplies are expected to start arriving before the end of this year.

He has been repeating it.

The question is when will it be approved for National Vaccination Program.

5 hours ago, CremornePt said:

In fact, 90% of the entire 12-69 yr age segment has the 1st jab already. An astoundingly high rate.

vac.JPG.5bac35b03244ba58bcac8cb85e23cdde.JPG

MoH actively looking for HCW volunteer to do mobile vaccination for elderly.

8 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

Sorry to hear about that. Your case is about the real sacrifice in which healthcare professionals had to make on the ground, in order to keep casualties low. One of my siblings, a staff nurse of a government hospital, was tasked to be on duty at Changi Expo, when the dormitories situation exploded. It was a case in which all hands have to be on deck, and I've vividly remembered she telling me that at one point, the govt was even asking for retired doctors, nurses to come back as volunteers. That's how thin the line was last year. 

But yeah, we still see more f**k-ups after the dormitories so nothing changed at the top. The healthcare professionals were simply asked to step up time and time again, with each of the screw ups. 

I was chastised here in this forum last year, when I questioned someone why the heck were we still going ahead with GE2020 in the midst of so many unknowns. I've got my answer half a year later, as evidenced by screw ups after screw ups, they really can't be bothered that much so long their agenda and economic goals have to be met. 

Very well said. 

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

He has been repeating it.

The question is when will it be approved for National Vaccination Program.

Then don’t blame people for not taking vaccine. 

8 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

OYK post got this leh:

I think he made that statement with the understanding that Novavax will apply approval by end of july with fda and others. But we know til now they delayed the applications liao. I think our gahment also take cue from usa. Like with the approval of bioNtech and moderna and the  under 18 vax from Pfizer.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 3

59 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Then don’t blame people for not taking vaccine. 

Rather than blaming ppl, the policy is set to differentiate btw vax and unvax.

It is to “protect” unvax🤭

• Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, Ender said:

I think he made that statement with the understanding that Novavax will apply approval by end of july with fda and others. But we know til now they delayed the applications liao. I think our gahment also take cue from usa. Like with the approval of bioNtech and moderna and the  under 18 vax from Pfizer.

But he made the post yesterday and he knew that the application with FDA was delayed.

↡ Advertisement