COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

You know me so well.

I never like to push people.

:D

Especially my MIL.

She too fat to push anywhere.

37 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Wrong liao lah..

@Jamesc version is "Looking Back I am REALLY GLAD that I did not push my MIL for Vaccination" 🤣

• Haha! 2

17 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

I wonder who are these people trying to cheat, the reaper?

anti-vaxxer ... huge population in amdk USA and EU 

countless of anti-vaxxer want to travel freely across USA and EU ...

they need the fake vax certs/passports ... it's like a middle-finger to authority for checking vax status

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged
58 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

Actually you pay $100 and risk yourself getting infected and also risk other people including your family. Worse still, when you get infected and found out your papers are forged, you get into trouble with the law. Normal mind for me, no no no

• Praise 4

5 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Actually you pay $100 and risk yourself getting infected and also risk other people including your family. Worse still, when you get infected and found out your papers are forged, you get into trouble with the law. Normal mind for me, no no no

anti-vaxxer will be anti-vaxxer ... no amount of "explanation" can convince them

but in order to travel freely .... especially in EU ... they need the "stupid" certs as claimed

hence, $100 is just a small money to get the certs and fk it ... you really think the EU will on the ball checking the certs

there is no online system that link up every country certs system ... so the checking is purely on the so called "digitally signed" paper

using eye-power only la ... LOL

i also downloaded my vax certs ... just an A4 paper to be inserted in the passport for travel ... per say

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 5

11 minutes ago, RadX said:

Here we go again

China's port shutdown raises fears of closures worldwide
https://www.straitstimes.com/business/economy/chinas-port-shutdown-raises-fears-of-closures-worldwide

I got the map yesterday from our forwarder showing the vessels held out at sea off Shanghai/Ningo....... it's crazy.

Freight prices had gone through the roof the last few months any, with more delays added in but this will have a very big knock on effect both on schedules and price.

27 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

there is no online system that link up every country certs system

I do believe internal EU travel procedures uses an online cert database. (since july 1st)

https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/coronavirus-response/safe-covid-19-vaccines-europeans/eu-digital-covid-certificate_en

The European Commission has built a gateway through which all certificate signatures can be verified across the EU.

Can be used at border crossings. Of course you can try faking your own identity at the same time, but that becomes a bit more serious...

US on the other hand uses CDC paper certs only, I think. 

Edited by CremornePt
  • Praise 1

4 minutes ago, CremornePt said:

I do believe internal EU travel procedures uses an online cert database. (since july 1st)

https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/coronavirus-response/safe-covid-19-vaccines-europeans/eu-digital-covid-certificate_en

The European Commission has built a gateway through which all certificate signatures can be verified across the EU.

Can be used at border crossings. Of course you can fake your own identity at the same time, but that becomes a bit more serious...

when they come to SG ... we can scan their QR code?

3 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

when they come to SG ... we can scan their QR code?

I bet ICA is working on EU Covid-19 passport interoperability & vice versa w/ours.

Btw, speaking on verifying vaxx credentials... went for dine-in last night, showed the TT app page to the guy at the restaurant, who suddenly starts pointing & clicking on my TT app...

vac.JPG.f127a36c2eac1309e4e8e82a815a2f79.JPG

Never noticed the refresh icon on the TT app before!

(which they insisted on clicking themselves)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Shocked 1