COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

10 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Later she shacks each other then you know.

Let other inmates enjoy free entertainment...he must "stand up" for singapore first if want to leave...😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

44 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

pfizer is coming up with new vaccine targeting delta variance.

And please it can protect against Lambda too. 

On 8/16/2021 at 5:29 PM, RadX said:

Perm disability liao

dunno if kidneys packed up anot… that’s why perm disability 

Oh my, that's not worth 225K :slow:

Turbocharged
16 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Someone in the past was meted a sentence for saying our court was kangaroo court. 

She sure kenna liao. 

I don't understand why she will do it if she is not having mental problems.....must be mental problems lah. OR I got mental problems😂

• Haha! 2

52 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Quite light sentence actually considering all the sh*t he did afterwards to compound the offence

Actually... since he was already in remand does that mean plus time serve he walk free?

Edited by yishunite
  • Praise 3

LOL this guy can be a stand up comedian. It'll be a really funny joke if he kena covid later as his final act.

He also asked the prosecutor if there were any more messages from his family. “Maybe my dead grandmother contacted you from beyond the grave?” 

Glynn asked DPP Koh why he did not enquire about his stay at IMH, which he described as “pretty tough” because he had no books. “Just me and myself. Thank you for that.” 

He also told officers that he was very religious and believed in the “one true Elohim (God)” and that he was a boxer who could take them on.

Calling Senior Staff Sergeant Amirudin “Sherlock Holmes”, Glynn said that if the investigation officer could produce proof that he had signed a contract to wear a mask, he would plead guilty.

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Tkseah said:
6 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

For sure but this one take it to a whole new level. He even have some supporters at the court.

These sovereign people,  suddenly become very prominent. If not for these few incidents, I would not heard of this sovereign movement.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

LoL...this man proved to the world he is an imbecile. 

Woman detained. Singaporean lady. Got pink IC somemore. 

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/benjamin-glynn-trial-sovereign-woman-detained-after-shouting-court-challenging-judge

20210818_ladyguy_fb.jpg?itok=Wz8mLM0l

When the woman attempted to leave about 15 minutes later, the officers stopped and detained her.

The Straits Times understands she has been detained and is being questioned by the police in a holding room in the State Courts.

Will the police charge her for calling the judge a "kangaroo"?

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
42 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

LOL this guy can be a stand up comedian. It'll be a really funny joke if he kena covid later as his final act.

He also asked the prosecutor if there were any more messages from his family. “Maybe my dead grandmother contacted you from beyond the grave?” 

Glynn asked DPP Koh why he did not enquire about his stay at IMH, which he described as “pretty tough” because he had no books. “Just me and myself. Thank you for that.” 

He also told officers that he was very religious and believed in the “one true Elohim (God)” and that he was a boxer who could take them on.

Calling Senior Staff Sergeant Amirudin “Sherlock Holmes”, Glynn said that if the investigation officer could produce proof that he had signed a contract to wear a mask, he would plead guilty.

should let him prove its a hoax by sentencing him as frontliner at ncid unmasked

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

LoL...this man proved to the world he is an imbecile. 

Woman detained. Singaporean lady. Got pink IC somemore. 

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/benjamin-glynn-trial-sovereign-woman-detained-after-shouting-court-challenging-judge

20210818_ladyguy_fb.jpg?itok=Wz8mLM0l

When the woman attempted to leave about 15 minutes later, the officers stopped and detained her.

The Straits Times understands she has been detained and is being questioned by the police in a holding room in the State Courts.

Will the police charge her for calling the judge a "kangaroo"?

Siao Lang many.. 

These people just.. speechless.. what's so difficult to obay the law? Haiz..

Free N95 and surgical masks at selected supermarkets from Aug 26

SINGAPORE - Households here will each be given 50 medical-grade surgical masks and 25 N95 respirator masks, which they can collect at 131 supermarket outlets islandwide from Aug 26.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/free-n95-and-surgical-masks-at-selected-supermarkets-from-aug-26

• Praise 3

24 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Lose so much many already, must give lah…

Hmmmm..... 

Issue mask to cover the mouth. 🤔

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2