COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

Turbocharged

Bros/Sis, sigh, there is a first case of death so close to me liao. Stay safe, stay vigilant. Do not be complacent. 

I do not know how the Bugis cases pop up but we must be vigilant at all times 

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 3

41 minutes ago, Beregond said:

20 over staff working at bugis junction kenna.

got a feeling this gonna be big....

But now they do not look at how many kenna but whether those people got serious ill or just display no symptoms and still well. If still well then means just treat it like normal flu lo?! 😅

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

But now they do not look at how many kenna but whether those people got serious ill or just display no symptoms and still well. If still well then means just treat it like normal flu lo?! 😅

now those news or report only highlighted how many OLD one kenna and Not vaccinated.. the rest they just glide through..

• Praise 3

48 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Bros/Sis, sigh, there is a first case of death so close to me liao. Stay safe, stay vigilant. Do not be complacent. 

I do not know how the Bugis cases pop up but we must be vigilant at all times 

same like mustafa. many people traffic, staff all standing in fish tank.

27 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

now those news or report only highlighted how many OLD one kenna and Not vaccinated.. the rest they just glide through..

MoH press release not much detail.  That's why

• Praise 1

38 minutes ago, 13177 said:

i guess this is what it mean to live with the virus as mention?

100+ i can live with it.

but imagine even if 95% fully vaccinated but we got 4 digit cases per day?? 

• Praise 1

29 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Maybe the vaccination rate for the OLD is lower as compared to the younger ones, and also when OLD kenna covid, risk is higher to get gravely ill, so they must keep emphasis how many OLD kenna and not vaccinated?! And now whenever there is death case, they also report the person is NOT vaccinated lo.

Just now, Beregond said:

100+ i can live with it.

Currently still haven't achieve 95% fully vaccinated yet, so current covid cases whether it is 100 or 10 still no need get worry yet? But if the virus become more stronger and different variant appeared, even vaccinated also cannot be full proof la.

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Maybe the vaccination rate for the OLD is lower as compared to the younger ones, and also when OLD kenna covid, risk is higher to get gravely ill, so they must keep emphasis how many OLD kenna and not vaccinated?! And now whenever there is death case, they also report the person is NOT vaccinated lo.

Other than above 70 (87%), the rest of the age is at least 90%

• Praise 2

28 minutes ago, Beregond said:

100+ i can live with it.

One day they still stop reporting daily infected cases, just report the number in icu and death.

• Praise 5

Turbocharged
57 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

same like mustafa. many people traffic, staff all standing in fish tank.

If many people around, then also better off to be well mask. Trying to be hero not worth

Supercharged

I definitely not going to treat it like a flu man......

We still don't know the long term effects of covid......even kena asymptomatic also wun know what side-effect down the road.

I am prepared to do food takeaway/delivery and minimise meeting acquaintances for dine-in over the next 1-2 years at least.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

51 minutes ago, Ender said:

One day they still stop reporting daily infected cases, just report the number in icu and death.

Good also when the vaccination rate is very high. I find not much purpose and help even they report daily infected cases, since most people already vaccinated by then and new norm is to live with the virus.

27 minutes ago, Starry said:

I definitely not going to treat it like a flu man......

We still don't know the long term effects of covid......even kena asymptomatic also wun know what side-effect down the road.

I am prepared to do food takeaway/delivery and minimise meeting acquaintances for dine-in over the next 1-2 years at least.

Like that we have many things to stress le? First stress on the uncertainty long term effects of covid and also worry on the dont know what long term effects of the mRNA vaccinate? [sweatdrop]

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Like that we have many things to stress le? First stress on the uncertainty long term effects of covid and also worry on the dont know what long term effects of the mRNA vaccinate? [sweatdrop]

You don't ownself stress ownself la.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

CDC: Unvaccinated people are 29 times more likely to be hospitalized with Covid

Unvaccinated people are about 29 times more likely to be hospitalized with Covid-19 than those who are fully vaccinated, according to a CDC study released Tuesday.

The new study also found that unvaccinated people were nearly five times more likely to be infected with Covid than vaccinated people.

The data is in line with comments from federal and state health officials, who have been saying for weeks that millions of unvaccinated Americans have been putting themselves at serious risk.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/24/cdc-study-shows-unvaccinated-people-are-29-times-more-likely-to-be-hospitalized-with-covid.html?__source=iosappshare|com.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

• Praise 6

1 hour ago, Ender said:

Yalor ... now they only worried if hospital get overwhelm, not daily number of cases

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1