COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

16 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

The BHG has staff pantry, locker room and store room. I think it can spread easily thru these places.

That is why I feel that for ppl who work in offices that has these amenities, better restrict the usage or restrict movement into these places.

So need to do disinfection in these places often?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, RadX said:

Thot I read 

annual “blow job”

lucky not “anal ….. job”

I must be tired 

This moderator very funny ah

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

The BHG has staff pantry, locker room and store room. I think it can spread easily thru these places.

That is why I feel that for ppl who work in offices that has these amenities, better restrict the usage or restrict movement into these places.

Already the name tells you Boh Ho Gong.....Sure got issue

17 hours ago, Tohto said:

Don't come thread so often you will be less stress. Too many pessimistic discussion here.

Confirm double chop. The doom pr0n is getting repetitive & non-constructive, while COVID itself looks set to stick around for the rest of the decade.

Like watching Groundhog Day - except in this Groundhog Day, the main character is watching Groundhog Day. 😀

Break the recursion & rediscover life beyond the keyboard...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, RadX said:

Even monkey learn how to ear masks as opposed to those old clowns and the many others 

that said, spread this way is also a potential

thats not good.. should throw away the mask properly... spread to monkeys and new strain again.. no end.... 

i wonder if they started testing wild life here yet. seems the wild white-tailed deer in the us has covid19 antibodies a while back. 

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/wild-deer-have-coronavirus-antibodies

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, RadX said:

Thot I read 

annual “blow job”

lucky not “anal ….. job”

I must be tired 

the mind read what it thinks... i have the same proclivities. 😜

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, CremornePt said:

Confirm double chop. The doom pr0n is getting repetitive & non-constructive, while COVID itself looks set to stick around for the rest of the decade.

Like watching Groundhog Day - except in this Groundhog Day, the main character is watching Groundhog Day. 😀

Break the recursion & rediscover life beyond the keyboard...

Hey, aren’t you in California?

2 hours ago, Arogab said:

This moderator very funny ah

Already the name tells you Boh Ho Gong.....Sure got issue

No la, it’s Be Here for Good things. Really.

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Tohto said:

What is the number of death here due to flu?

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/singapore-prepares-long-term-life-death-with-covid-19-2021-08-17/

"Singapore has reported only 44 COVID-19 deaths since the outbreak started in early January 2020. That compares with about 800 flu-related deaths in a typical year, according to doctors, in the country with a population of 5.7 million."

• Praise 6

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/singapore-prepares-long-term-life-death-with-covid-19-2021-08-17/

"Singapore has reported only 44 COVID-19 deaths since the outbreak started in early January 2020. That compares with about 800 flu-related deaths in a typical year, according to doctors, in the country with a population of 5.7 million."

And i don't bother with flu jab.

55 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Hey, aren’t you in California?

I wish. ☹️ US travel restrictions for colleagues in Europe blocked the event, so it's been postponed to early 2022. Sigh. I might have a biz trip to Germany next month (on the travel lane), but not quite the same as California Dreamin'...!

Hey bro, hope your family's doing fine in LA!

16 hours ago, 13177 said:

True true, read too much pessimistic news and discussion no good. And my headache seems to come back again recently. 😨

try this [;)]

thank me later. [:p]

Panadol_Menstrual-455x455.png

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

No la, it’s Be Here for Good things. Really.

Lucky you add the word things. Otherwise sound like go already never go back. Haha

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, CremornePt said:

I wish. ☹️ US travel restrictions for colleagues in Europe blocked the event, so it's been postponed to early 2022. Sigh. I might have a biz trip to Germany next month (on the travel lane), but not quite the same as California Dreamin'...!

Hey bro, hope your family's doing fine in LA!

Aiyo so sayang.

My family in SG la. 🤣

Only my niece in LA studying and my bro in Hawaii.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Lucky you add the word things. Otherwise sound like go already never go back. Haha

Haha when BHG took over the unit at Bugis, their tag line really is Be Here for Good things.

I don’t know what BHG really is, maybe Beijing Holdings Group? Hahaha

Turbocharged
6 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Haha when BHG took over the unit at Bugis, their tag line really is Be Here for Good things.

I don’t know what BHG really is, maybe Beijing Holdings Group? Hahaha

I google liao. It's Beijing Hualian Group. But as a Singaporean, when it first come out, all my friends call it Boh Ho Gong easier

• Haha! 2

41 minutes ago, Blueray said:

try this [;)]

thank me later. [:p]

Panadol_Menstrual-455x455.png

Alamak this one is for period pain le?! 😅 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3