COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

Guys, it has been fun interacting with you here. Brace yourself and 一路好走 👍 oops should be take care of yourself and your family. 

we are more or less on our own now.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

If anyone actually did the maths, we want to hit thousands of cases per day to build up natural immunity before the vaccination wears off. I think most countries are going that direction, vaccination to give initial protection, then while the protection is active, build up natural immunity. 
there is really no logic to try to suppress the virus now, unless you are hoping for better vaccines or treatment to be developed

Edited by Wind30
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
21 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Wa that limelight hogger reduced quarantine period from 14 days to 10. He is the weakest link in our cabinet. 

received_153357923640360.thumb.jpeg.9fb016b7f539e211e1b19d89a2b78b0c.jpeg

Hahaha. I kenna covid, of coz i stay home and recuperate lah. What is Home Recovery Scheme? hahaha. Bring oxygen to my house ah? hahaha.

All these announcements are mainly targeting the seniors.

• Haha! 1

1000s of cases daily in this little red dot…I can’t imagine.

Standby a oxygen concentrator and Ivermectin at home. 😁

I rented one liao. 🤣

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 3

16 hours ago, Kb27 said:

I read this as seniors are quite stubborn and many are still unvaccinated. One more bite the dust and 108 more are tempting fate.

His underlying medical conditions include cancer and actually I think these people are in a dilemma rather than being stubborn because they were told initially that cancer patients should not take the vaccination so they are worried now that the government says they can vaccinate  but their immune system is weak due to cancer or the treatment and they will be very vulnerable whether due to side effects of vaccination or get COVID.

17 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Guys, it has been fun interacting with you here. Brace yourself and 一路好走 👍 oops should be take care of yourself and your family. 

Godspeed to you too bro. Nice knowing you here. 🤜🏼

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, RadX said:

3200 daily expected at this rate

Right at where I am now. There is 1 over million population and with a daily rate of 600, you can see everywhere you know someone got it. If we got 3200 daily cases, I think no one will wanna come even if we open up

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator
4 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

1000s of cases daily in this little red dot…I can’t imagine.

Standby a oxygen concentrator and Ivermectin at home. 😁

I rented one liao. 🤣

Serious ah? You have one oxygen concentrator at home? hahaha.

5 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Serious ah? You have one oxygen concentrator at home? hahaha.

Yes…haha. Some with elderly parents do standby one at home bro. See above post.

Actually with this reckless move by the limelight hogger, it’s good to have one at home. Now looking for Ivermectin. 🤣

Jokes aside, my wife’s friend in KL the whole family kenna. They just use an oxygen concentrator and took ivermectin and really recovered. They said go hospital will die instead.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2

24 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

I told you they are following and hopefully when after a while, all that are prone for the virus to infect will get it and then let it peak to come down. 

So no need to pay so much for talents liao

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hahaha. I kenna covid, of coz i stay home and recuperate lah. What is Home Recovery Scheme? hahaha. Bring oxygen to my house ah? hahaha.

All these announcements are mainly targeting the seniors.

they dun give out the oximeter for fun you know, but it is useful only if the patient is still able to call for ambulance while short of breath.....

7 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Yes…haha. Some with elderly parents do standby one at home bro. See above post.

Actually with this reckless move by the limelight hogger, it’s good to have one at home. Now looking for Ivermectin. 🤣

Jokes aside, my wife’s friend in KL the whole family kenna. They just use an oxygen concentrator and took ivermectin and really recovered. They said go hospital will die instead.

Currently, no one knows the long term effect of Ivermectin

Don't anyhow take hor.

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Currently, no one knows the long term effect of Ivermectin

Don't anyhow take hor.

Yes, the best is not get infected by staying away from people you not sure and have your mask on. 

• Praise 4

48 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

What? Assperts saying again? MCF already predicted this weeks ago. Won't be stopping at 1000. Will be 2000, 3000 or more initially. 

Just come to MCF for best insight and advice. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4