COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Good job on your part.

All business here should have this mindset.

Restaurant I went to strictly follow the rules.

What’s worrying is hawker centre. 

Hawkers if they play by rules, they should not be infected or I would say their chances a very low, they can take orders at a distance and regularly disinfect. 

The people going to eat has high chances, they pull down the mask and eat. But as I said, they should be self aware, they should only go if they are very low risk. People should avoid if they think they are at risk. These people don't listen I know. So G should be stepping up this area to control the people and help hawker survive 

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Only you had the side effects or other family members too?

I think if you take Moderna, we won’t be seeing you post for a long time because the dosage is 100mcg of mRNA goodies each time and seems there’s more side effects than pfizer 😅

I'm the only 1 in the family that is suffering pretty bad side effects, rest are doing well.

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Hawkers if they play by rules, they should not be infected or I would say their chances a very low, they can take orders at a distance and regularly disinfect. 

The people going to eat has high chances, they pull down the mask and eat. But as I said, they should be self aware, they should only go if they are very low risk. People should avoid if they think they are at risk. These people don't listen I know. So G should be stepping up this area to control the people and help hawker survive 

Restaurant knows that if they don’t follow the rules, they will be shut down for 14 days.

The same should be done in Hawker Centre. It will be a shared responsibility btw hawker and management.

• Praise 2

25 minutes ago, Bacteria83 said:

I prefer enforce lockdown by Gov, right now is not about striking a balance between business survivability and population health risk.

if lockdown biz will suffer, currently Gov hope that we minimise outing therefore biz will still suffer. The longer we prolong this wave more ppl suffer.

Right now we are still studying will the vaccine be good enough to protect us from being critical ill and what will be the long term damage to the health be, I do not want to be part of the statistic to prove it right or wrong. 

From my own social media can still see my own circle of friends enjoying themselves outside, seem like lots of ppl is adapting to living with covid like endemic. There is nothing to wrong with their action, just that Im more conservative and think that staying away from the crowd is better for me and my family.

To make you feel better my circle of friends have been staying at home as much as possible :grin:

• Praise 5

11 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Restaurant knows that if they don’t follow the rules, they will be shut down for 14 days.

The same should be done in Hawker Centre. It will be a shared responsibility btw hawker and management.

Just like I read that People's Park Complex is it? Will be closed for the few days, we should have more of these. If you becomes a small cluster, we close you. so everyone stay on alert. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Arogab said:

This thing is different from flu, this virus probably leave you with some issues in the lung. I got one employee suffering for after effect. He got chest pain and cannot breath well.

So it is better the virus disappear by human being isolating to get  rid of it rather than just get it 

Long Covid is real and has long term healthcare implications if you suay suay kena it. Not simply a normal flu recovery like some would like you to believe.

online-version.jpg

• Praise 6

54 minutes ago, Bacteria83 said:

From my own social media can still see my own circle of friends enjoying themselves outside, seem like lots of ppl is adapting to living with covid like endemic. There is nothing to wrong with their action, just that Im more conservative and think that staying away from the crowd is better for me and my family.

Increase social outing now is the right way of  "living with covid"?...but government already said "Reduce non-essential social activities for next two weeks to curb Covid-19 spread"

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/reduce-non-essential-social-activities-for-next-two-weeks-lawrence-wong

Edited by Odyssey2011

56 minutes ago, Bacteria83 said:

I prefer enforce lockdown by Gov, right now is not about striking a balance between business survivability and population health risk.

if lockdown biz will suffer, currently Gov hope that we minimise outing therefore biz will still suffer. The longer we prolong this wave more ppl suffer.

Right now we are still studying will the vaccine be good enough to protect us from being critical ill and what will be the long term damage to the health be, I do not want to be part of the statistic to prove it right or wrong. 

This is always the more effective way...seem like, Singaporean need this.... 

• Praise 2

23 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Just like I read that People's Park Complex is it? Will be closed for the few days, we should have more of these. If you becomes a small cluster, we close you. so everyone stay on alert. 

Chinatown Complex la. The 1 behind Buddha tooth relic.

The closure should be done whenever there is non-compliance.

Not wait till got cluster.

• Praise 1

33 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Long Covid is real and has long term healthcare implications if you suay suay kena it. Not simply a normal flu recovery like some would like you to believe.

online-version.jpg

Yeah, for those who think nothing of it. Wait till you or someone next to you get it. I have one death so close proximity with me. It was so sudden. Good luck man

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Chinatown Complex la. The 1 behind Buddha tooth relic.

The closure should be done whenever there is non-compliance.

Not wait till got cluster.

Haha, Yes correction, I just did not remember the place after reading the news. I like your idea. But the G is not doing anything much. Wanna open just open up. we cannot say much also. Sigh

1 hour ago, Arogab said:

Not easy, but they too really have to be very careful. 

As these are more likely to be unintended breaches, such as masks not properly covering faces, or reused too many times, or being wet and thus not protecting against the virus. Or someone could have touched surfaces where the virus lurked and then touched their own face without washing or sanitising their hands properly. Could not blame them concentrating on their work, in such hot and sweaty environment. 

5 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Not easy, but they too really have to be very careful. 

As these are more likely to be unintended breaches, such as masks not properly covering faces, or reused too many times, or being wet and thus not protecting against the virus. Or someone could have touched surfaces where the virus lurked and then touched their own face without washing or sanitising their hands properly. Could not blame them concentrating on their work, in such hot and sweaty environment. 

I don't mean to strike out these type of cases, I meant to strike out those cases that spread exponentially. It is because many really don't care that makes it spread fast and wide. I stepped in fast and hard with my employees. Maybe you can say it is east for just employees. But I can tell you it was as difficult as I could not sleep at night for several weeks. I always believe things can spread from a small group to bigger and many groups. 

Do you remember our “讲华语” programs. It was meant to spread with knowledge and actions throughout. Thus, stamp out the common spreads and allow those singles cases to keep the virus at bay

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

I wanna say same for public transport  :D

but seriously, if mrt is shut for a few days cos of a cluster and people cannot go to work as a result, people might be more compliant then.  Cos one case might end up thousands not going to to work....

2 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I wanna say same for public transport  :D

but seriously, if mrt is shut for a few days cos of a cluster and people cannot go to work as a result, people might be more compliant then.  Cos one case might end up thousands not going to to work....

If MRT shut down for a few days, a lot of ppl can’t go to work.
That’s why Bus Interchange is still open now

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Arogab said:

Haha, Yes correction, I just did not remember the place after reading the news. I like your idea. But the G is not doing anything much. Wanna open just open up. we cannot say much also. Sigh

just take care of ownself will do

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Increase social outing now is the right way of  "living with covid"?...but government already said "Reduce non-essential social activities for next two weeks to curb Covid-19 spread"

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/reduce-non-essential-social-activities-for-next-two-weeks-lawrence-wong

This gahmen has a way to definitively curb unnecessary social interactions. They've used it before, giving it fancy "local" names like "CB". They know they work.

They *also* know that even criminalising activities is not foolproof and there will be a small subset of retards who will do whatever they want in the name of personal freedoms. 

And knowing this, they choose to keep the restrictions as they are, but pretend to have a soft touch. Hand-wring a little on the mainstream media and try to appeal to the better nature of Singaporeans. Yeah, that'll work. 🙄

1684452535_wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children(1).gif.6be83111eda72030c06c928a9542681f.gif

In my opinion, this gahmen has completely lost its way and is indecisive where it should be incisive. It shows mealy-mouthedness, where masterful mettle is called for. 

I've given up listening to the gahmen when it comes to deciding what measures to take in my personal life, and also those I ensure for my own staff (I go above and beyond). I don't blame @Bacteria83's peer group - they've clearly also chosen to disregard effete gahmen-tal bloviation. The fact that they're doing much less than what I would consider prudent and sensible is neither here nor there. That's what happens when you lack strong leadership. And that's exactly where we're at in Sg, in my opinion. 

• Praise 10

Temporary suspension of bus services 12e, 43e, 518, 661, 666 from September 15 due to the impact of COVID-19 on available manpower

Trunk bus services 12 and 43 will continue to operate 

sKHW3ZC.png

Edited by Raubern
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6