COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

16 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

I saw that section in news (mainly to see Angela Lim lah! 🤣).. see liao my tears almost drop... knn like a pussy going against the lion... sigh...

"so do you agree with CECA?"

"yes, in general"

faintz... 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Time stamps are 9:47:55-9:48:05 and 9:49:15-9:49:25 of the MCI livestream on YouTube.

------------

All school are good school.

Still waiting for him to take ‘full responsibility’ for the TT fiasco. 

26 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

I saw that section in news (mainly to see Angela Lim lah! 🤣).. see liao my tears almost drop... knn like a pussy going against the lion... sigh...

She looks good. 😍

• Haha! 2

11 hours ago, Nolicense said:

what about vietbu, jiuhubu, indobu, philibu, burmabu, tiongbu, japbu and jambu?

Whatever bu...eventually will becum lao kway bu...

go subway...can eat fresh 😁

• Haha! 3

21 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Booster shot i may look at sinopharm lol

mmmmm.. sound like my experience... Gave up on Durex and now on Okamoto! whahahahahaha..

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Then how to learn music?

Online learning.

I want to start online training course not for music but how to learn massage young ladies.

People can pay to see so music teacher can also do the same.

How to apply skills future fund to be an authorized intercourse service provider?

:D

• Haha! 2

The best way to stop the numbers rising is not to go here go there and catch it.

There will be one less.

:D

If you don't catch it and spread it you will stop hundreds of people getting it.

You pass to 3 people and they pass to 3 people and they also pass to another 3.

That's hundreds right?

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Weez911 said:

Yes I agree CB is the only viable way now. Mass testing and contact tracing are not so effective given this is so widespread in the community. Both my parents and in-laws are fine with testing ART themselves except that they don't know how to use the kits! My kids refused to test also and only did it after a lot of Google Play purchases. I also understand the contact tracers are overwhelmed. 

This next step of stay at home recovery will definitely cause more infections because our flats here are so tiny. Surely by the sheer number of infections later, the number of people who need real medical resources will balloon, and that's when more people (vacc plus unvacc) will start dying.

Businesses like mine are also affected because of stretched resources. I struggle to understand why people want to open up, hence asking what benefit they get out of this? Obviously IB need not reply because I totally see how your revenue model works.

just curious, what industry are you in?  F&Bs are petrified of another lock down, family KTVs not sure if they have completely given up, i recently spoke to the developer of my home for some rectification work, many of their sub-cons have closed down, i assume all the tour agencies are busted, my kid's swim coach is driving Grab, those businesses that  run holiday camps had a bad summer season because of the 2HA.. and so on

i honestly struggle to understand why as a businessman you would struggle to understand why there will be people who want to open up...

• Praise 8

2 minutes ago, Chongster said:

just curious, what industry are you in?  F&Bs are petrified of another lock down, family KTVs not sure if they have completely given up, i recently spoke to the developer of my home for some rectification work, many of their sub-cons have closed down, i assume all the tour agencies are busted, my kid's swim coach is driving Grab, those businesses that  run holiday camps had a bad summer season because of the 2HA.. and so on

i honestly struggle to understand why as a businessman you would struggle to understand why there will be people who want to open up...

which is why i ask . how much of our saving and reserve we touch / use for cov 19 already? how many % left? 

is our country so poor we cannot afford to lock down?

or is our saving largely un touch , while we risk our ppl to the virus while opening up??

i didnt research on this, no right or wrong, just my point for discussion. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Machiam reading a horror story... [sweatdrop]

• 832 local cases (755 community + 77 dormitory) 
  • 809 cases in hospital
  • 75 cases need oxygen
  • 9 cases in ICU

fig-1-(14-sep).jpg

Going at this rate, our healthcare system will not be able to cope soon... Now I see the reasons to shorten the quarantine period to 10 days and the push for quarantine / recovery at home.

Instead of controlling the source (having more restrictions to reduce the number of infected), we are increasing the risk of having more locally transmitted cases by implementing the above. Some may say probability is very low, but to me, every new case is one too many. [shakehead]

with the recovery at home, wouldnt some people take a turn for the worse quickly and need to be evac to icu? but this may get delayed for any number of reasons and then cannot get icu in time will high chance mati?

but i guess no choice.. otherwise too many beds used.

Just now, Beregond said:

which is why i ask . how much of our saving and reserve we touch / use for cov 19 already? how many % left? 

is our country so poor we cannot afford to lock down?

or is our saving largely un touch , while we risk our ppl to the virus while opening up??

i didnt research on this, no right or wrong, just my point for discussion. 

What exactly are our reserves?  

Liquid or illiquid?

Like I have $0 money in my bank account but I have a fully paid up car worth $100k that I can sell anytime if I need cash urgently.  Do I have $0 or $100k in my reserve?

I was reading a website that billionaires actually have relatively little cash on hand.  It's all in their stocks that they cannot sell without causing a crash.  Are we in the same situation?

I dunno 

• Praise 3

16 minutes ago, Chongster said:

I reply you if you use your main account. Chow IB

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

4 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

with the recovery at home, wouldnt some people take a turn for the worse quickly and need to be evac to icu? but this may get delayed for any number of reasons and then cannot get icu in time will high chance mati?

but i guess no choice.. otherwise too many beds used.

Only applicable to mild or asymptomatic patients.

241285296_6141304639273986_415768069217986566_n.png

↡ Advertisement