COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

36 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

no one in the office hiew me one. i lowest life form here leh. you see cockroaches you will go over and sayang meh? 

i am like cockroach. 😎

Means you can survive in any environment!! 

Very strong !! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

Means you can survive in any environment!! 

Very strong !! 

yeah. hahahah. i am sure.  but also nobody likes! 

cuz i am a pest!!!! 😈

hahahaha. 

• Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

don want lah. amoeba no need to find partners to give birth leh! that is.... erm... 

sad! 😂

at least amoeba can give birth without self pleasure... you should be happy millions of your soldiers are not living with you as a result...lol

• Haha! 1

46 minutes ago, Chongster said:

KNN, what main account, sub account, limpeh is bona fide MCFer since May 24, 2007 OK .... knn no respect for your senior.  

And my father told me he is a virgin. But I don't believe him too.

You spoke of a few types of economic activities that will be affected if pap did not open up. I agree with these. But I didn't hear you speaking up for these businesses since Covid began in Jan 2020. You suddenly turned leftist now in Sep 2021? Or this account suddenly turned leftist?

According to SSIC 2020, there are about 5400 economic activities in Singapore, and my business is 1 of these 5400. Its none of your IB business what I do, but my business is affected because 2 of my staff are currently under quarantine and 1 other is positive. 1 of the 2 quarantine may be positive after testing today. Besides these 3, 12 employees are sitting near them and they were told to WFH and self-monitor too. This will affect my service delivery because I need people to do the job. My customers will be upset and I may lose them. Today we have only 755 cases and this is already causing issues to me. When the cases increase to 3000 or more, many more businesses like mine will be affected and this will have effect on the economy - ie the rest of the 5400 economic activities besides FnB, tourism and those you highlighted.

I don't usually talk this much to an IB because I put them in my ignore list. You will follow suit now.... 

• Praise 1

https://mothership.sg/2021/09/ong-ye-kung-seniors-stay-at-home/

Wa they ask seniors to stay at home. It may seem like a logical thing in times like this but why don't they control the border properly (fishing port, let boyfriend and girlfriend from highest risk countries in) at the very beginning to prevent today's situation?

Why make our pioneers (people who have built this country and contributed much in the past) and kids pay for it now with your incompetence?

To those in charge and reading this post - you are an embarrassment and a real incompetent team of clowns.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

55 minutes ago, Chongster said:

they did touch more than 100b of reserves to finance the last CB.  how much left nobody outside the innermost circle will ever know.    

The UK was one of the first countries to announce an increase in taxes last week to straighten out their budget. I think +1.5% on the National Insurance to fund NHS, restructure their care system etc. but sure some will be to refill some of the holes caused by front-loading the NHS since last year.

Spending SG's envious reserves is not an option for just about every other country on the planet outside the Middle East.

We spend, spend, spend now and it is future generations that will pay, for a very long time.

Our paranoid friend thinks he is discussing the issue with just one person hiding under multiple accounts. He says he's beginning to feel the pain of a business in trouble, just a few weeks after a partial re-opening of our economy all the while never contemplated the hundreds and thousands already unemployed from CB, restrictions and closed borders. The strongest have lasted 18-months, with some assistance, and I am sure the government feels it's time to try rebuilding them. They may start helping those companies that do begin to suffer from releasing the economy instead, I don't know, as an increasing number of the workforce is put under self-isolation, but the balance is to keep all sectors of our economy viable and able to pay those future tax increases. I am sure you are right, they touched more than the 100b.

• Praise 4

Men are so selfish buy new car and every week rub rub the car with bubble bath.

No money for wife to come for me to rub rub for body scrub and exfoliation.

:D

I ask everyone men rub rub their wife or the cars?

Then which one more important?

• Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
23 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

at least amoeba can give birth without self pleasure... you should be happy millions of your soldiers are not living with you as a result...lol

hahah. okok. that's kinda self-assuring. hahaha

5 minutes ago, bsswan said:

The UK was one of the first countries to announce an increase in taxes last week to straighten out their budget. I think +1.5% on the National Insurance to fund NHS, restructure their care system etc. but sure some will be to refill some of the holes caused by front-loading the NHS since last year.

Spending SG's envious reserves is not an option for just about every other country on the planet outside the Middle East.

We spend, spend, spend now and it is future generations that will pay, for a very long time.

Our paranoid friend thinks he is discussing the issue with just one person hiding under multiple accounts. He says he's beginning to feel the pain of a business in trouble, just a few weeks after a partial re-opening of our economy all the while never contemplated the hundreds and thousands already unemployed from CB, restrictions and closed borders. The strongest have lasted 18-months, with some assistance, and I am sure the government feels it's time to try rebuilding them. They may start helping those companies that do begin to suffer from releasing the economy instead, I don't know, as an increasing number of the workforce is put under self-isolation, but the balance is to keep all sectors of our economy viable and able to pay those future tax increases. I am sure you are right, they touched more than the 100b.

well we added a petrol tax during this period which is like a tax on everything. And the property market still hot so all the ABSD etc is like ka-ching!  

9 minutes ago, Chongster said:

well we added a petrol tax during this period which is like a tax on everything. And the property market still hot so all the ABSD etc is like ka-ching!  

Too much liquidity from high net worth in the market.

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

It's what happens when people can't travel for 2yrs.

I didn't notice a petrol increase but I can imagine it was a way of trying to keep people at home all the while those that needed to travel didn't want to take public transport? The amount is small change but property, well, the same is happening in HK - money exports from the mainland. As you say, too much liquidity. HK is not worrying about the many thousands fleeing overseas as their replacements are more understanding of the political system, have more money, and are usually more talented 😁

• Praise 2

12 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

yaloh yaloh.. who know by selling chair can buy a over $30 million GCB?

I believe alot of great grandfather/grandfather/father who make chair using cane by their bare hands can only afford 3 room flat then... sigh...

I know someone 23 years old own 5 cars liao.. the horsepower of each is more than all horses combine in turb club! whahahahhahaa..

Edited by Ody_2004
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

51 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

And my father told me he is a virgin. But I don't believe him too.

You spoke of a few types of economic activities that will be affected if pap did not open up. I agree with these. But I didn't hear you speaking up for these businesses since Covid began in Jan 2020. You suddenly turned leftist now in Sep 2021? Or this account suddenly turned leftist?

According to SSIC 2020, there are about 5400 economic activities in Singapore, and my business is 1 of these 5400. Its none of your IB business what I do, but my business is affected because 2 of my staff are currently under quarantine and 1 other is positive. 1 of the 2 quarantine may be positive after testing today. Besides these 3, 12 employees are sitting near them and they were told to WFH and self-monitor too. This will affect my service delivery because I need people to do the job. My customers will be upset and I may lose them. Today we have only 755 cases and this is already causing issues to me. When the cases increase to 3000 or more, many more businesses like mine will be affected and this will have effect on the economy - ie the rest of the 5400 economic activities besides FnB, tourism and those you highlighted.

I don't usually talk this much to an IB because I put them in my ignore list. You will follow suit now.... 

Eh I seriously was just trying to help you overcome your struggle to understand things.  Nothing else ok!  

don’t cyber bully me lah, wait I cry how 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 minute ago, bsswan said:

It's what happens when people can't travel for 2yrs.

errrr... IMHO not really.. some people don travel for 20 years still surviving by the days...

it is the NEW money in the mkt and all these accessible by the top of the cream..

21 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Gahmen outsourced to PW. PW outsourced to kucing kulat companies. Easy money. That's how our 100bn is thrown away. 

As the largest organisation and employer in Sg, the silver service is not even willing to organise and run the vac centres and employ necessary staff themselves. That says so much about the people in it. All just throw taxpayers' money away to outsource their responsibility and accountability. 

Eg there are lots of gahmen employees who are not fully utilised giving the current situation, eg immigration officers, Tourism Board staff etc. Or even SQ employees who are 50% paid by taxpayers. Why are they not reassigned to run the vac centres? 

Edited by Volvobrick
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 1