COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

24 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

OK, that sounds right.

I can't imagine if we have 3 to 5K hospitalizations due to COVID and they are all in the hospitals 

:sick:

It's ok if they're all at home :grin:

The condition is quite stringent.  The patient has to be below 50 y/o.

Within the household, there must not be any elderly as well as everyone in the household are vaccinated.

Lastly, the room must have its own toilet.

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

what are the chance of breaking 4 digit today😐

Will happen. Fast or slow only. hahaha.

But don't worry, we are all in a better place. Since we are all vaccinated.

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Men are so selfish buy new car and every week rub rub the car with bubble bath.

No money for wife to come for me to rub rub for body scrub and exfoliation.

:D

I ask everyone men rub rub their wife or the cars?

Then which one more important?

Depends on  who their MIL is like la. If it's mkke yours, they need rub and massage their wife for survival.....  car can always throw away.

• Haha! 2

15 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

The condition is quite stringent.  The patient has to be below 50 y/o.

Within the household, there must not be any elderly as well as everyone in the household are vaccinated.

Lastly, the room must have its own toilet.

MBR, helper room, what else?

• Praise 1

I think Singapore needs to open up to stay relevant.  Think I said this before.

I do know that with this spike in cases, it's best to lockdown.

Now, I did read comments that if lockdown, then what?  The moment you reopen, cases Will spike. I disagree.  I think it depends on what you do during the lockdown.  If all you do is wait for cases to fall then reopen, then yes, cases will spike.  But if you take the time during lockdown to try other things, it might make a difference.

It all depends on what plan, if any do you have.

1 minute ago, Philipkee said:

Now, I did read comments that if lockdown, then what?  The moment you reopen, cases Will spike. I disagree.  I think it depends on what you do during the lockdown.  If all you do is wait for cases to fall then reopen, then yes, cases will spike.  But if you take the time during lockdown to try other things, it might make a difference.

Try what le?

• Haha! 2

18 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Try what le?

I suggested before. Pre covid though 

1)  car pooling.  Allow people to grab hitch and its not considered a second job. Thus allows civil servants to do that.  Each person on a grab hitch is one less person on public transport.   While you have strangers in your car, it makes for easier contact tracing.

Other suggestions I floated before.

1)  the breathalyser test.  Why not use it for army camps where the crowd can be controlled?  Then you can tweak the  protocols to be used in public buildings like hospitals.  This will enable more testing to be done with less disruptions.  The machines are available and I thought there have been trials.  But now no word or sound.

2)  give people vouchers to spend.   Now, I suggested this but this is not the singapore rediscover vouchers.  This vouchers is like cash.  You can spend it anywhere you like except for petrol, investments or savings/insurance and foreign exchange.  Must be spent in singapore buying things in singapore..  Means you need to buy something with the voucher.  And it comes with an expiry date.  Means you must spend and not hoard.  Vouchers can be given through RC corners.  So it's like hard copy safra vouchers.  So this triggers spending, even unnecessary spending but from the data, you can know what people are spending on and economy grows cos people are spending, even if its unnecessary spending.

How to fund number 2?  Actually my thought is deduct this from salaries of civil servants.  So let's say you take home $3k.  Now you take home $2k and 1k worth of vouchers.   So even if you save all your salary prior to covid, now you still have to spend 1k or forfeit. This increases spending. But I think people will hoot me so I amend to vouchers like safra vouchers.

3)  instead of merely donating vaccines and of cos vaccine tourism, can we also send medical teams out to help jab vaccines overseas?  This also boosts relationships plus experience of the vaccinators.  And they get a change of environment.  Any quarantine is not too sian cos its "paid leave".

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 3

4 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I suggested before. Pre covid though 

1)  car pooling.  Allow people to grab hitch and its not considered a second job. Thus allows civil servants to do that.  Each person on a grab hitch is one less person on public transport.   While you have strangers in your car, it makes for easier contact tracing.

Other suggestions I floated before.

1)  the breathalyser test.  Why not use it for army camps where the crowd can be controlled?  Then you can tweak the  protocols to be used in public buildings like hospitals.  This will enable more testing to be done with less disruptions.  The machines are available and I thought there have been trials.  But now no word or sound.

2)  give people vouchers to spend.   Now, I suggested this but this is not the singapore rediscover vouchers.  This vouchers is like cash.  You can spend it anywhere you like except for petrol, investments or savings/insurance and foreign exchange.  Must be spent in singapore buying things in singapore..  Means you need to buy something with the voucher.  And it comes with an expiry date.  Means you must spend and not hoard.  Vouchers can be given through RC corners.  So it's like hard copy safra vouchers.  So this triggers spending, even unnecessary spending but from the data, you can know what people are spending on and economy grows cos people are spending, even if its unnecessary spending.

3)  instead of merely donating vaccines and of cos vaccine tourism, can we also send medical teams out to help jab vaccines overseas?  This also boosts relationships plus experience of the vaccinators.  And they get a change of environment.  Any quarantine is not too sian cos its "paid leave".

#1...... Easier, quicker and free testing. Job done.

1 minute ago, bsswan said:

#1...... Easier, quicker and free testing. Job done.

I did also suggest. Mobilising the army.  Regulars and NSF and reservists.  One time do swab test for everyone during the lockdown.  And we can test our readiness also.

But my friend told me its sensitive cos to mobilise the army even for this is sensitive.

24 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Reported AUG 11, 2021…. Singapore raises 2021 growth forecast to 6-7% on faster Covid-19 vaccinations. Not enough? https://www.straitstimes.com/business/economy/singapore-raises-2021-growth-forecast-to-6-7-recovery-largely-on-track-despite

Sep 10, 2021……Sharp spike in Singapore's COVID-19 cases ‘worrying’, next 2 to 4 weeks will be crucial: Gan Kim Yong https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/sharp-spike-covid-19-cases-worrying-booster-jabs-gan-kim-yong-singapore-2168841

So opening up now is to achieve some better 16% or 17%? This is the plan?

5 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I did also suggest. Mobilising the army.  Regulars and NSF and reservists.  One time do swab test for everyone during the lockdown.  And we can test our readiness also.

But my friend told me its sensitive cos to mobilise the army even for this is sensitive.

As they say....OMG 🙄😟

3 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Nope.  If you read my posts, all this is supposed to be done during a heightened alert phase and then tweaked.  Not now when it is messy.

During a heightened alert, with vouchers that they have to spend, people might be more willing to call for delivery as opposed to going down to queue up for food. 

Car pooling is done.  During this time public transport is supposed to be less crowded.  The thing is, if car pooling cannot work, it is best to find this out when human traffic is low rather than find this out when everyone is rushing to work.  Assuming the G agree for car pooling in the first place.

The testing is just something I thought should be done.

BTW, I don't necessarily agree with the growth forecast.  I mean its a good forecast but it assumes this covid  outbreak does not turn things back.

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

when you are undertaker long enough, you no need to tell ppl anymore.

I am a new loser. so need to reinforce the message clearly. 😂

Nevermind, no need explain. 🤣 I can see you running everywhere liao.

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Like that need to meet you soon! haha.

Meet all you can but don't try to meet me hor. Many of my friends kong kah kiao. If meet me then later will meet @RadX 😋

• Haha! 5

Just now, Arogab said:

Meet all you can but don't try to meet me hor. Many of my friends kong kah kiao. If meet me then later will meet @RadX 😋

Don’t find me but

7BEB371F-9539-46E9-AC79-06739F7698C8.gif

• Haha! 3

32 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Reported AUG 11, 2021…. Singapore raises 2021 growth forecast to 6-7% on faster Covid-19 vaccinations. Not enough? https://www.straitstimes.com/business/economy/singapore-raises-2021-growth-forecast-to-6-7-recovery-largely-on-track-despite

Sep 10, 2021……Sharp spike in Singapore's COVID-19 cases ‘worrying’, next 2 to 4 weeks will be crucial: Gan Kim Yong https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/sharp-spike-covid-19-cases-worrying-booster-jabs-gan-kim-yong-singapore-2168841

I posted this previously.

Q2 2021 vs Q1 2021 is negative.

P2HA has 1 month impact on Q2 2021.

Q3 2021 vs Q2 2021 likely to be negative.

263DE8C8-0877-4ED7-AF57-AE0754B13FC3.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1