COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/entertainment/nicki-minaj-call-white-house-covid-19-questions-280441

She later issued a tweet sharing an unverified story about a cousin’s friend in Trinidad. Minaj asserted the unidentified individual “became impotent” and “his testicles became swollen” after receiving the shot.

Anyone got this side effect? 🤣🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

1 minute ago, Fcw75 said:

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/entertainment/nicki-minaj-call-white-house-covid-19-questions-280441

She later issued a tweet sharing an unverified story about a cousin’s friend in Trinidad. Minaj asserted the unidentified individual “became impotent” and “his testicles became swollen” after receiving the shot.

Nope 

:grin:

• Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Nope 

:grin:

Is it because you always got swollen testicles? 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 3

12 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Wow .. swollen like a horse ? How unfortunate or lucky 😂 

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Lethalstrike said:

I've insisted to space out my 1st and 2nd shots of Pfizer, about 2 months in between. 

U very smart. I should have done  this🤨

That time never think of it

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Lethalstrike said:

I've insisted to space out my 1st and 2nd shots of Pfizer, about 2 months in between. 

Most of my friends just rushed to have the 2nd shot once the G allowed for that, some only about 1 month apart between the shots. Reason? They got sold on the idea that fully vaccinated can have reason to dine in. So see lah, dragging out to proper intervals should be the narrative as per Day 1, then somewhere down the line, someone sibeh eager to get everyone vaccinated and screwed up this important process. Now selling snake oil on booster shots. 

Even not due to G rush people to take the 2nd dose. The interval for Pfizer is recommended to be 3 weeks le. 3 weeks can take liao, not consider rush la. Many people took their 2nd dose interval of 3 weeks for Pfizer.

But why you insisted to take your 2nd dose about 2 months le?

Edited by 13177
  • Haha! 1

Health Ministry chief says coronavirus spread reaching record heights. As over 10,000 new cases are diagnosed, Nachman Ash tells lawmakers he had hoped recent downward trend would continue

Ash expressed some pessimism, though he observed that, belying fears, there wasn’t a large spike in infections following last week’s Rosh Hashanah holiday — the Jewish New Year — or the opening of the school year at the beginning of the month

https://www.timesofisrael.com/health-ministry-chief-says-coronavirus-spread-reaching-record-heights/

“If you are able to maintain life without lockdown, and to avoid very high numbers of hospitalizations and death, then this is what life with Covid looks like,” said Eyal Leshem, a professor specializing in infectious diseases at the Sheba Medical Center in Tel Ha-Shomer.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-07/israel-s-covid-surge-shows-the-world-what-s-coming-next

Edited by Odyssey2011
  • Praise 4

Same 4 since day 1 of Covid.

- Wear mask

- Wash hands

- Avoid mingling 

- Keep safe distance 

It’s more effective than any vaccine. At least can prevent infection.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 5

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

Even not due to G rush people to take the 2nd dose. The interval for Pfizer is recommended to be 3 weeks le. 3 weeks can take liao, not consider rush la. Many people took their 2nd dose interval of 3 weeks for Pfizer.

But why you insisted to take your 2nd dose about 2 months le?

Because Ive remembered right from the start, it was to be 2 mths in between for Pfzier. And also some reports here and there about the efficacy of the vaccine need more time in between to be more effective. So I die die did not went for an earlier slot, despite all those around me asking me why not? 😄

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

- Wear mask

- Wash hands

- Avoid mingling 

- Keep safe distance 

Yeah,  like anything else in life, the fundamental or the core steps are still the most important.  

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

- Wear mask

- Wash hands

- Avoid mingling 

- Keep safe distance 

…………..needs to learn the importance of bold and consistent regulations to give clear guidance to the public at large. Lifting the restrictions before the country reaches measured targets might just delay the public’s health as well as economic recoveries. Consistent regulatory measures are mandatory as the current spread of the disease has reached smaller cities without prior exposure to the global pandemic.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/academia/2020/05/19/lockdown-vs-social-distancing-need-for-effective-communication.html

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Arogab said:

I keep mentioning, just isolate and get rid of the virus. 

At a personal level and to a limited extent, yes but you are too optimistic if u think that is sufficient to get rid of the virus.

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 1