COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

I cannot speak for other people

but I am NOT going out now unless its necessary and essential.

Even music lessons at the KTV at this point of time is NOT essential

in case @Philipkee is asking!

:D

21 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I also say no KTV very sian.

But sian is better than getting Covid.

18 hours ago, Philipkee said:

But for some people,  the sianness leads to depression and all sorts of mental issues.  Eventually you must decide if it's worth it.

If the price for being socially responsible is never seeing your family again, would you be socially responsible?  MILs excluded.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Don't go out now with frens and family is maybe sianness that leads to depression and all sorts of mental issues.  

But die from Covid is confirm never seeing your family again sianness that leads to depression and all sorts of mental issues.  

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 2

You can complain whose fault it is now so many cases.

But if people go out now with their friends or go for non essential things like music lessons

then its only one person's fault!

image.png.7be1a5e059e43ed05185da8892a0405c.png

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

35 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

lai liao ... protect the kids until PSLE ... 

2021-09-18_104003.jpg

Eh. I tot our elites say no severe cases for children and we are opening up. How come their mouth and action bo tally one?

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

How does being socially responsible means never seeing your family again?

Shouldn't your question be does NOT being socially responsible means never seeing your family again, would you be socially responsible? 

18 hours ago, Philipkee said:

If the price for being socially responsible is never seeing your family again, would you be socially responsible?  MILs excluded.

25 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Lock down scared no biz, open up scared die.  Anyone also can do this job and take home 1, 2m a year.  Just scare here scare there. Don't even need to anticipate, just claim being surprised. 

When something happened, just say IT’S NOT UNEXPECTED…knn. This type of talk I also can do. I take $10K a month can liao. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 10

4 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

When something happened, just say IT’S NOT UNEXPECTED…knn. This type of talk I also can do. I take $10K a month can liao. 

Or "it will get worse before getting better", "some will die". So reassuring! 

1001 ways to tan jiak. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

4 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I din tio TOTO.. It's not UNEXPECTED..

I din tio 4D.. It''s not UNEXPECTD

I tio COVID.. It's not UNEXPECTED..

Can I have my $10K salary? NO.. It is expected!!! whahahahahahahha..

• Haha! 7

34 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Lock down scared no biz, open up scared die.  Anyone also can do this job and take home 1, 2m a year.  Just scare here scare there. Don't even need to anticipate, just claim being surprised. 

We have a very good base and solid foundation to start off with, but there's only so much cock-ups one after another which we can tahan leading to the situation today. Excuses after excuses aren't helping things. A good set of cards only to end up in a mess. 

In Chinese, we say 一手好牌,打的稀巴烂。

• Praise 7

17 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Eh. I tot our elites say no severe cases for children and we are opening up. How come their mouth and action bo tally one?

Honestly this is the right thing to do at this moment. Forget about saving their silly faces and egos, protecting unvaccinated children below 12 is paramount. 

• Praise 4

MSE said that more people can be seen visiting shopping malls, supermarkets, parks, F&B outlets, markets and hawker centres and congregating atoutdoor areas, despite the Government’s call to reduce social activities amid rising COVID-19 cases.

This statement from MSE also is what the fark.

They said to treat it like an endemic and want to open up and live with the virus so obviously people are going out to all the places they mentioned. One fine example is the lantern festival light up at Chinatown. Obviously cases will go up in this case.

Then yet ask people to reduce social activities and stay home.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Tats why last time when studying. Theres a reason for perfecting your england. Get a1 etc.

Now with good grades. Play england around and smoke everyone easily mah.

Anyway. Dun care simi pap ib. Oppo ib.

United singapore stand up n count lar.

Dun be cb. Blame here blame therr but no blame yourself.

Last yr i also cb f**k govt knn why 3k a day cases. Why dorm so cb.

Then they got it well under control.

Now the cases up so much again and now we f**k the same govt.

Haiz.

No perfection here. Virus is powderful. No amount of england literature is going to help kill ther germs.

But we every bloody cock here need to be socially responsible lar. Dun f**king join a crowded place.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

How does being socially responsible means never seeing your family again?

Shouldn't your question be does NOT being socially responsible means never seeing your family again, would you be socially responsible? 

Actually it depends. If your family is in the same country as you.  Many nurses have families overseas.

So by being socially responsible, they don't travel overseas.  But they also don't see their families.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

they now then notice they got "surprises" at every turn of events in this pandemic, the delta doesn't listen to their bull-shit and continue to out-smart out-run their grand plan.

32 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Actually it depends. If your family is in the same country as you.  Many nurses have families overseas.

So by being socially responsible, they don't travel overseas.  But they also don't see their families.

Now I know what you mean!

You can be next to your MIL and be very far away.

You can zoom your girlfriend/fiance/xiao san in Vietnam or Thailand or Batam and be very close to her.

Distance is all in the mind. 

Its not the distance its the relationship!

So many families have dinner together but cannot talk to their father or mother.

Nothing to say except Chiat Pa and Chiat Ma. Sitting together at the same dining table.

So which one is better sitting next to your MIL and feeling so distant

or zooming with your lover and feel so close?

• Praise 2

People need to stop BSing themselves.

Some people never see their family members except at CNY must meet now?

Some friend never contact you except when getting married and must meet up now?

Some people all their lives never learnt a musical instrument and must start learning now?

Some people when they hear a fren is emigrating will say let's meet up before you go.

Some people only come to your funeral must meet up now?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 6