COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

5 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Some people postings are just government propaganda. Very easy to spot. 

Govt are doing absolutely nothing much to stem the spread. It’s free for all now for the virus.

Talk is free until you, your elderly parents or kids get Covid. Then let’s talk again shall we?

So happened to see this guy posting on FB:

I know we are all in this together, but some "stronger" measures need to be enforced or introduced. Was notified by the school earlier that my daughter needs to serve LOA as she was in close contact with one of her schoolmates that is a confirmed case today. 

I know it's our social responsibility and blah blah blah ..... But, this is going to be endless if we are moving in this direction for the "endemic". 

It's really worrying .............

If want to open up, and indeed the measures are being relaxed gradually, e.g. indons can now transit here, some small groups of FW are now allowed to go out, etc. , then why still scared scared when it comes to own citizens and residents? Tell us to have social responsibility and reduce social interactions?? But actions show another thing.

Opening up more and more while continuing to enforce QO, LOA etc. is terribly inconvenient and disruptive to daily work and life. Might as well lockdown and it's clear to everyone why things can/cannot be done.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Some people when you tell them cannot do something die die want to do.

Some people when you tell them must do something die die won't do it.

Driving also the same - the Ai Mai Ai Mai people

:D

• Haha! 2

Everyone don’t scare. For some unknown reasons, Virus will automatically stop transmitting after next few weeks according jinx OYK. He just pulled out this amazing theory  directly from his ass.😭

• Haha! 6

12 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

If want to open up, and indeed the measures are being relaxed gradually, e.g. indons can now transit here, some small groups of FW are now allowed to go out, etc. , then why still scared scared when it comes to own citizens and residents? Tell us to have social responsibility and reduce social interactions?? But actions show another thing.

Opening up more and more while continuing to enforce QO, LOA etc. is terribly inconvenient and disruptive to daily work and life. Might as well lockdown and it's clear to everyone why things can/cannot be done.

Some here said if we all want more stringent meaures to bring down the cases.

My answer is a resounding YES.

They will say ‘oh, lockdown or something similar, one will lose job’. My question is, have you yourself lose your job? 

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 3

1 hour ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Blind faith is dangerous. ..We should always question, question everything…Blind faith in leaders, or anything…will get you killed. 

🤣

download.jpeg

• Haha! 5

18 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

we are opening to ft fw and outsiders.

but local are being restricted or say no changes at all..

u see now FT can visit little india. visitor from germany etc can come in. 

• Praise 3

3 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

For Info:

E4725C05-28DD-4125-91A4-68C04B1956F3.jpeg

Honestly so many acronym floating around as regards to COVID-19 and they we expect us to acquainted with all them! 😓

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Honestly so many acronym floating around as regards to COVID-19 and they we expect us to acquainted with all them! 😓

CCF too…Community Care Facility.

I thought it’s Chee Cheong Fun.

🤣

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

Why so few people in MCF?

You mean when they are not here posting you know who is not doing a good job and why cases so high

they are going out enjoying themselves, meeting up with frens and going shopping and makan and drinking and learning a new musical instrument?

Well when they get Covid they will have a lot of time to come here and post.

"They did a lousy job and that's why I got Covid!"

You see lah!

And then they will type

"I never thought it will happen to me."

"If only I knew I wouldn't have gone out!"

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

People that got Covid because of their jobs

Fish sellers and stall holders in Chinatown and Vietnamese ladies working in converted restaurants I can understand.

But people going out and meeting up with frens and having parties and learning a new musical instrument?

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Blind faith is dangerous. ..We should always question, question everything…Blind faith in leaders, or anything…will get you killed. 

Question some more they will call you illiterate and come from lousy school! 

Behind your back of course. 

• Haha! 5

Looks like a lot of ppl are outside except those ppl posting here since morning.

When I started my run along Green Corridor at Tg Pagar around 7:40am, there are not a lot of ppl.

When I finished my run at Rifle Range Road, there are loads of ppl.

On my way back from King Albert Park (via MRT), MRT is packed.

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Question some more they will call you illiterate and come from lousy school! 

Behind your back of course. 

I read that 73% of apple farmers are functionally illiterate.

But it's okay, because they can still live fruitful lives.

Edited by Odyssey2011
  • Haha! 4

3 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Some here said if we all want more stringent meaures to bring down the cases.

My answer is a resounding YES.

They will say ‘oh, lockdown or something similar, one will lose job’. My question is, have you yourself lose your job? 

While I actually agree with you, I like to look the other side also.

"It is difficult for a man to understand something if his salary depends on him not understanding it."

This cuts in many directions actually.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Die die everyone must go out now.

But its ok when they get home

they will come here and post

Aiyah so many Covid cases

Why like that? Why like that?

Other people lah

They keep going out

That's why so many cases.

Other people lah so irresponsible!

• Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Somewhat1975 said:

Everyone don’t scare. For some unknown reasons, Virus will automatically stop transmitting after next few weeks according jinx OYK. He just pulled out this amazing theory  directly from his ass.😭

He didn't imply virus stop transmitting. The theory is that once the wave peaks, enough numbers of the population will have caught the infection or exposed to it and build immunity. Or died. Leaving us, as a whole, more resilient to covid after that. And that's why the wave will recede by itself , if the theory is correct.

• Praise 4

45 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

He didn't imply virus stop transmitting. The theory is that once the wave peaks, enough numbers of the population will have caught the infection or exposed to it and build immunity. Or died. Leaving us, as a whole, more resilient to covid after that. And that's why the wave will recede by itself , if the theory is correct.

That's is how India daily rate peaked fast, and trend dropped fast to low number daily cases now. But many  weren't vaxxed then, and their medical facility weren't prepare to handle the load then, they suffered heavy casualties then. Whoever left are the resilient  and the permanent damaged ones

image.png.b0fbc7b30e42a9b4adf1c314b0ce1586.png

At our side, experts are asking is Singapore ready to pay the price...We have bettter medical, quarantine and isolation facilties, better SMM protocol,  Self testing an self isolation protocol.. Are we ready?

Edited by Ender
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3