COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

I support your friend idea.

Gov should give us Vitamin M and we will give multivitamins to our kids.

:D

Vitamin M stands for multivitamins right?

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

My friend and I were discussing this recently.  We were talking about invermectin and such.  

Then we were thinking aloud.  Last time we had milk for primary school children for a small sum.  Why not we do the same now beyond vaccination?  For a small sum, distribute supplements to children every week to boost their immunity?  Some children might not have them and their diet might not be balanced enough.  Some multi vitamin pills or something?

And just have discounts for supplements and vitamins if purchased by elderly in pharmacies?

While vaccines are useful, it will not harm to also at the same time, build up immunity systems simultaneously. 

↡ Advertisement

37 minutes ago, Beregond said:

how many % of the infected now are fully vax??

After those ppl infected with the virus and they have recovered they will have immunization for at least 6 months.

So they will have to wait for more than 6months after recovery to get vaccinated.

It is not a big concern. Hence no data on this.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/recovered-covid-19-patients-to-get-one-vaccine-dose-to-boost-immunity-0

SINGAPORE - People who have recovered from Covid-19 and with more than six months since their infection will get priority for a single-dose of the vaccine.

This is because they are likely to still have a strong immune response within the first six months of infection, the Ministry of Health said in a statement on Thursday (June 10).

Several studies have reportedly indicated that people who have had Covid-19 generate an extremely strong response to the first dose of an mRNA vaccine, with apparently little further boost from the second dose.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Personally I don't believe in and don't take supplements. The problem is, what supplements are scientifically proven to boost immunity?

End up will be which companies with the better connections to the politicians selling their unproven products at inflated price to the national programme. Profiting at taxpayers' expense of course. 

Just eat a variety of food and whatever the body needs will be there. Diversification of your diet, just like your investments. 

Just take Ivermectin la. 🤣🤣

For human one, not the animals one.

Wait end up with a horse dick. 😁

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Ender said:

i think less than 95% justified to check in hospital. Because a few of in the  oxygen supp category may deteriorate to ICU, I think I would like this transition be done in hospital asap.

But everyone definition of minor symptoms are different. That’s why most people will rather go straight to A&E.

Sometimes I wonder how accurate the oximeter is. There are times when my mother complained of breathlessness then I used the oximeter it was 99%. Then there are times when the oximeter was 92% but my mother said she’s not breathless and was fine.

In the end, I guess have to judge for ownself.

• Praise 2

17 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Jin cham - one person have to massage so many young ladies but still one salary. Need help? 

It's such a dirty job.

I shy lah to let other do.

I will quietly do myself.

:D

• Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

After those ppl infected with the virus and they have recovered they will have immunization for at least 6 months.

So they will have to wait for more than 6months after recovery to get vaccinated.

It is not a big concern. Hence no data on this.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/recovered-covid-19-patients-to-get-one-vaccine-dose-to-boost-immunity-0

SINGAPORE - People who have recovered from Covid-19 and with more than six months since their infection will get priority for a single-dose of the vaccine.

This is because they are likely to still have a strong immune response within the first six months of infection, the Ministry of Health said in a statement on Thursday (June 10).

Several studies have reportedly indicated that people who have had Covid-19 generate an extremely strong response to the first dose of an mRNA vaccine, with apparently little further boost from the second dose.

the way i see taking vaccine every 6mth will be a normal event. at least for the next few years.

as we move toward living with the virus and more and more type of vaccine become easily available and many ppl are sourcing their own vaccine .

actually i would love to have these data.

how many % of vaccine xxx user got infected

how many  % of vaccine xxx user suffer bad side effect etc etc

how many % of vaccine xxx user past away like 48 hours after taking it.

i hope such data will be easily available to every 1. as taking vaccine will be a long term affair. 

( not saying its give an accurate reflection of the performance , but at least it provide a rough guide or ideal )

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, RadX said:

ICU creeping up nicely

Of all the places that the next large clusters could have developed, unfortunately, the worst-case scenario happened, elderly residential care homes are hit in this round.

Patients with the highest chances of landing up in ICU.

Wonder if they are spending time investigating what is the link between the clusters happening at these nursing homes? It's worthwhile to find out. Clusters won't just happen one by one at a single type of location/venue, if not for some common factor that's going around these homes.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 4

13 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Of all the places that the next large clusters could have developed, unfortunately, the worst-case scenario happened, elderly residential care homes are hit in this round.

Patients with the highest chances of landing up in ICU.

Wonder if they are spending time investigating what is the link between the clusters happening at these nursing homes? It's worthwhile to find out. Clusters won't just happen one by one at a single type of location/venue, if not for some common factor that's going around these homes.

One possible link is the outsourced workers maintaining the homes eg cleaners, repairmen who at the end of the day go back to their rental flats or dorms. 

But so what when the links are established? You can't cut these workers off from your facilities. 

• Praise 1

31 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

But everyone definition of minor symptoms are different. That’s why most people will rather go straight to A&E.

Sometimes I wonder how accurate the oximeter is. There are times when my mother complained of breathlessness then I used the oximeter it was 99%. Then there are times when the oximeter was 92% but my mother said she’s not breathless and was fine.

In the end, I guess have to judge for ownself.

Have to judge yourself, oximeter might not be accurate. Lol. Like sometimes the oximeter also read i have super slow pulse or irregular heartbeat. 😅

• Praise 3

22 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

icu-chart_0.png

Is this a one-off data release ?  Beside this, I have so far not been able to find any data breaking down the vacc/unvacc by age group for the ICU or needing oxygen cases. 

Edited by JanM
nil

14 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Have to judge yourself, oximeter might not be accurate. Lol. Like sometimes the oximeter also read i have super slow pulse or irregular heartbeat. 😅

We got three oximeters at home. The govt gave one is accurate and quite good. All 3 oximeters result is similar. 

sometimes when oxygen level at 90-94% one might not feel breathless 

• Praise 4

17 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Ya lor, give confusing signals sometimes. Maybe @SiLangKia is the distributor. 🤣

• Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

We got three oximeters at home. The govt gave one is accurate and quite good. All 3 oximeters result is similar. 

Oh yah, you are experienced with your grandma. 

• Praise 1

25 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

I am using the oximeter given by gahment le, so accurate to show that i have super slow pulse and irregular heartbeat liao? Not confusing signals? Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1