COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Have to judge yourself, oximeter might not be accurate. Lol. Like sometimes the oximeter also read i have super slow pulse or irregular heartbeat. 😅

As with taking reading, have to take at least times to check for consistency. In Primary science, they ask why do we have to repeat the experiment several times.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

But everyone definition of minor symptoms are different. That’s why most people will rather go straight to A&E.

Sometimes I wonder how accurate the oximeter is. There are times when my mother complained of breathlessness then I used the oximeter it was 99%. Then there are times when the oximeter was 92% but my mother said she’s not breathless and was fine.

In the end, I guess have to judge for ownself.

Judgement base on the reading. I think old people being frail with have lower O2 when condition change sligthly,like climbing a stairs, some even alking. As long as afta while it goes back to above 95% fter while I think ishe is fine.

If lung function is impared, I don't think it will rise back to above 95%.

Even healthy and fit people when they do high intensity exercise  will have their O2 reading drop. But it recovers quickly for them too after resting. So not surprise for old people to O2 ocasscional drop below since they more frail.

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Last Monday one colleague quarantine because daughter got Covid.

This Monday another colleague quarantine because son friend came to their home also got Covid.

Like this I will be the only one coming to work.

I don't want. Do everybody work only one salary.

Any meet up I want to social activities now. 

Then can home quarantine too like everybody else.

:D

Your workplace only 3 people??? 🤔🤔  🤭🤭

• Haha! 1

44 minutes ago, Ender said:

Judgement base on the reading. I think old people being frail with have lower O2 when condition change sligthly,like climbing a stairs, some even alking. As long as afta while it goes back to above 95% fter while I think ishe is fine.

If lung function is impared, I don't think it will rise back to above 95%.

Even healthy and fit people when they do high intensity exercise  will have their O2 reading drop. But it recovers quickly for them too after resting. So not surprise for old people to O2 ocasscional drop below since they more frail.

I find that i will have lower O2 reading when just woke up or at night before sleep. 

34 minutes ago, Twister said:

I shy to say my spa business very small operation.

Stewardess no money cum massage.

They no overseas allowance.

• Haha! 3

22 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I find that i will have lower O2 reading when just woke up or at night before sleep. 

Sleeping is ultra low intensity, how can have low O2?Do you have sleep Apnea or maybe you sleep in air con room.  Sealed air con room, the C02 concentration is very high, expecially when you have alot of people in the room. Next time sleep with windows open, weather quite cooling at night these days.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 3

46 minutes ago, Twister said:

Jokes aside, it's like that in specific departments in any private or public sector area. Colleagues KO-ed by QO or HRW. Work must go on, you, who have been responsible all the while and still can come to work, will be the remaining target for all of boss' arrows.

• Praise 2

25 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I find that i will have lower O2 reading when just woke up or at night before sleep

It is norm.

See here. https://www.ucsfhealth.org/education/the-need-for-supplemental-oxygen

Scroll down to 

Why would I need to wear oxygen while sleeping?

Everyone's oxygen levels in the blood are lower during sleep, due to a mildly reduced level of breathing. Also, some alveoli drop out of use during sleep.

If your waking oxygen saturation is greater than about 94 percent on room air, it is unlikely that your saturation during sleep will fall below 88 percent. However, your doctor can order an overnight oximetry test if there is a question about your oxygen saturation levels while you are sleeping.

20 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Despite what she had said some ppl will not be convinced.

Let's see who is first to say this is all BS.

IMO they should get someone not associated with politics like a Dr Fauci to tell ppl all these on tv instead of ministers or political affliated ppl to do it. So that ppl can look past all the politics and what's not and listen.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Despite what she had said some ppl will not be convinced.

Let's see who is first to say this is all BS.

One of the few occasions I agree with her. 

PS I just taopao'ed lunch today instead of eating there.

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Interesting, she got another post on Google mobility data. It says in US surge likely go restaurant.

Just now, Ender said:

Interesting, she got another post on Google mobility data. It says in US surge likely go restaurant.

I think it is pretty obvious - masks down for hours, talking, aircon environment, confined space. What else to expect? 

4 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Parents don't feed their kids fruit and vegetables these days?

Why push parents responsibility to gov?

Too many eat too much fast food.

The tough and fit class during recess has been always oversubscribed since I was a wee boy.

True story also.

• Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Just allow dine in everywhere at 2 pax max. 1 infect the other is better than 1 infect 4 right? :XD:

Don't say dine in. Is the central microphone in parliament sanitised after each speaker? Later one positive minister spread to the rest who speak after him....  Cos everyone is unmasked when talking.

I submitted this observation to MOH liao.

Edited by Philipkee
  • Haha! 3