COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

6 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

I am heeding our MMTF'S advice and shall only focus on the following details. If these figures are NOT worrying enough, I really don't know what to say... [furious] [furious]

figure-1_20-sep.png

• 1,055 patients warded in hospital
  • 128 seriously ill required oxygen supplementation
  • 18 in critical condition in ICU
  • 62 deaths till date (25 died since beginning of August)

And mind you, this is after we have implemented serving QO and recovering from COVID-19 at home, in bid to reduce the load / strain at hospitals!! 

recovering from home will only kick into full swing this week and go up from 30% to 70% according to MOH.  Hospitalization headline numbers shd come down but might need a new “found dead at home by neighbors following the smell” line item 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Look at the age group with the most cases.

9C87E721-8998-44B7-8E71-F227BA3EEDA6.thumb.png.5408c780cdaec76b4a250e92edb3a20a.png

There are more ppl below 60 that needs O2.
9C34999D-7705-4740-985B-CFFB816EEC92.thumb.jpeg.d77b3bed8de44dfedf2d035cfb7cd18f.jpeg

Want to start buying oxygen machine?

• Haha! 4

Children age 5-11yo will have their vaccine soon.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-coronavirus-vaccine-children-under-12-2190111

Pfizer, BioNTech say data shows COVID-19 vaccine safe for children aged 5 to 11

Pfizer and BioNTech said on Monday (Sep 20) their COVID-19 vaccine induced a robust immune response in five- to 11-year-olds, and they plan to ask for authorisation to use the vaccine in children in that age range in the United States, Europe and elsewhere as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Beat Covid without any vaccine.

RIP Mdm Yap.

That time was not Delta, but thanks to OYK, we have Delta all over the places in Singapore now!

• Sad 2

I wish I was home now under QO weather so cooling now can watch Netflix and sleep.

:D

So many ladies to massage - I so tired now.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 2

5 hours ago, inlinesix said:

My link yesterday looks legit.

Really, if need oxygen supplementation, better check in to hospital, coz the next degradation is icu, rather this be done asap upon discovery of the deterioration.

• Praise 3

4 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Children age 5-11yo will have their vaccine soon.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-coronavirus-vaccine-children-under-12-2190111

Pfizer, BioNTech say data shows COVID-19 vaccine safe for children aged 5 to 11

Pfizer and BioNTech said on Monday (Sep 20) their COVID-19 vaccine induced a robust immune response in five- to 11-year-olds, and they plan to ask for authorisation to use the vaccine in children in that age range in the United States, Europe and elsewhere as soon as possible.

Oyk's wet dreams.

When they going to trial on pet dogs too? Oyk looking to raise the vax rate to beyond 100%.

• Haha! 4

13 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

I am heeding our MMTF'S advice and shall only focus on the following details. If these figures are NOT worrying enough, I really don't know what to say... [furious] [furious]

figure-1_20-sep.png

• 1,055 patients warded in hospital
  • 128 seriously ill required oxygen supplementation
  • 18 in critical condition in ICU
  • 62 deaths till date (25 died since beginning of August)

And mind you, this is after we have implemented serving QO and recovering from COVID-19 at home, in bid to reduce the load / strain at hospitals!! 

I do not know how the numbers are derived for warded.

Do they mean patients warded in a ward or patients admitted to hospital?  There is a difference.

I could have warded 200 new patients yesterday but a total of 300 new admissions occurred.  Cos 100 patients are waiting in the ane or holding area for beds.  I can play with numbers and just say 200....

So how do they count the numbers?  Many years ago,  I heard people can wait for days in the emergency dept for beds.  These patients were considered admissions but not warded cos they were not assigned to a ward and bed. Not sure about now.

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 1

42 minutes ago, Ender said:

Oyk's wet dreams.

When they going to trial on pet dogs too? Oyk looking to raise the vax rate to beyond 100%.

If this is his wet dream, he would be talking about.

45 minutes ago, Ender said:

Really, if need oxygen supplementation, better check in to hospital, coz the next degradation is icu, rather this be done asap upon discovery of the deterioration.

Honestly, it is unnecessary to buy it in Singapore.

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

If this is his wet dream, he would be talking about.

He already talked about this one month ago. Just our experts here wouldn't dare to make such recommendation until they hear it from the amdk country first.

The vaccination of children below 12 years old should also start some time early next year, after the safety and efficacy aspects have been studied.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/booster-shots-of-covid-19-vaccine-being-studied-third-dose-considered-for

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1

12 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I do not know how the numbers are derived for warded.

Do they mean patients warded in a ward or patients admitted to hospital?  There is a difference.

I could have warded 200 new patients yesterday but a total of 300 new admissions occurred.  Cos 100 patients are waiting in the ane or holding area for beds.  I can play with numbers and just say 200....

So how do they count the numbers?  Many years ago,  I heard people can wait for days in the emergency dept for beds.  These patients were considered admissions but not warded cos they were not assigned to a ward and bed. Not sure about now.

Previously, warded patient number can be easily cross-checked.

Not now.

Whether the patient is assigned a bed, general public cannot verify it.

actually i very curious to know how many of those infected are repeated cases.

mean kenna infected , recover , and after a few month or even 1 year and got infected again.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1