COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Maybe they still want to gamble and not give up on their wonderful plan yet mah. Lol. If their wonderful plan can pull through this period of spike cases, then they can tell the whole world they are the first to able to manage through this covid? 🙄

If Israel can’t do it, Singapore can!

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 8

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

I think people are not concerned about him moving on to another ministry.  They are more concerned about his ministry now and if someone should just take over him now.

He can go anywhere else and no one cares.

He can go anywhere else and no everyone scares.

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

I have a theory but its one of those weird theories I have.  No scientific basis.

Nobody wants singapore to fail.  So once you hit a certain level of cases, people will take actions to stop it. 

Ownself don't dine out, ownself don't go to work, ownself stop calling for moh but take care of yourself by supplements and sending kids to grandparents etc..

And the cases will auto go down.  Like in Macdonald's.   You cannot handle the crowd.  You don't clear the tray (last time the lobby crew will clear trays).  It gets messy but eventually as the mess grows, people don't come in and the crowd clears. 

Perhaps they are hoping for something like that to happen.  Its not herd immunity.  Just that people will take action on their own eventually.  

Liddat no need politicians liao...vote fast food restaurant managers into the house can oredi. Cheaper faster betterer...

So sad hor...😁

Lawrence-Wong-Singapore1.jpg

jo-teo.jpg

• Haha! 8

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Think they mentioned before they would decide what is enough is enough on how many people ended in ICU etc in the hospital? If the hospital can cope or not?

Wait until one of the primary school child admitted into ICU!! :TT_TT:

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 3

23 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Maybe they still want to gamble and not give up on their wonderful plan yet mah. Lol. If their wonderful plan can pull through this period of spike cases, then they can tell the whole world they are the first to able to manage through this covid? 🙄

now is just that

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Wait until one of the primary school child admitted into ICU!! :TT_TT:

this is the sad thing. we need such thing to happen first, before they willing to act and take it seriously.

• Praise 4

11 minutes ago, Beregond said:

this is the sad thing. we need such thing to happen first, before they willing to act and take it seriously.

As usual, very reactive. 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, t0y0ta said:

Anyone notice that recently PM Lee re-emerge from dungeon and finally seem to take some interest in COVID?

I was reading history cos I like history.  So there is this question for the surrender of Singapore that I have. I can't really find it in history texts.

What was the role of the governor of Singapore in the Battle of Singapore and the surrender?  It seemed that all the decisions were made by percival and his generals and the governor was out of the loop.

So the point here is maybe the PM read history and start to wonder.  The decisions made by the MTF seem to be leading to chaos.   Better to come out and give his inputs and stamp his authority before his generals "surrender to the virus" and he finds out about it too late.

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

I find the above plan very hard to understand and hope it isn't the case.

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Windwaver said:

This is not even taking into consideration people like me with lingering irregular heartbeats after Pfizer vaccination.

Doctor told me there are so many people that end up with irregular heartbeats after vaccination and need to see a Cardiologist, can you imagine the load on them?

My ass if it's rare, I have a feeling the figures of serious side effects are far more than what the papers say.

I seriously don't trust injecting all these vaccines into our young kids.

Bro, why and can you file for claims to get them to pay? Just curious

5 hours ago, Chongster said:

You missed out the words “unvaccinated”. The vaccine didn’t live up to what it was on many fronts, but this is probably the kind of death that it is most effective at preventing.  

I follow MOH scholar standard leh, they say no need to differentiate between linked and unlinked now, so I think with Delta, there is no need to differentiate between vaccinated and unvaccinated since the efficacy for vaccine has dropped drastically as reported lor!😝

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Nobody wants singapore to fail.  So once you hit a certain level of cases, people will take actions to stop it. 

Ownself don't dine out, ownself don't go to work, ownself stop calling for moh but take care of yourself by supplements and sending kids to grandparents etc..

Perhaps they are hoping for something like that to happen.  Its not herd immunity.  Just that people will take action on their own eventually.  

顺其自然?Assessing government responsibility for COVID-19 will be unnecessary too… really?

27 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I was reading history cos I like history.  So there is this question for the surrender of Singapore that I have. I can't really find it in history texts.

What was the role of the governor of Singapore in the Battle of Singapore and the surrender?  It seemed that all the decisions were made by percival and his generals and the governor was out of the loop.

So the point here is maybe the PM read history and start to wonder.  The decisions made by the MTF seem to be leading to chaos.   Better to come out and give his inputs and stamp his authority before his generals "surrender to the virus" and he finds out about it too late.

In war, generals make the decision to fight or to surrender. PM or garment got no say as their roles are to govern. Late, ah gong would also do the same....

Change of MTP lineup...with a super sub with suberb solution can...not one who advocates live with it 😁

• Praise 2

13 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

In war, generals make the decision to fight or to surrender. PM or garment got no say as their roles are to govern. Late, ah gong would also do the same....

Change of MTP lineup...with a super sub with suberb solution can...not one who advocates live with it 😁

If so, what is the role of the PM in current crisis situation? 

Edited by Odyssey2011

Hot line overload liao. Those who use sash clinic to do pcr and confirm positive, just isolate yourself at home. MOH will call if needed, but I think 99% you will not receive any call from MOH. That mean auto default to home recovery. Also check your o2 sat, coz that will determine if justify for o2 supplementation.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/covid-19-home-recovery-system-much-strained-moh-issues-faq-guide-urges-people-avoid?fbclid=IwAR3X8_rw2eZLrKXM2Ht87gzPtGgr8EfHQD7ml4uQc36i-EMPwnjgLxxFjAM

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 2