COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

47 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I was reading history cos I like history.  So there is this question for the surrender of Singapore that I have. I can't really find it in history texts.

What was the role of the governor of Singapore in the Battle of Singapore and the surrender?  It seemed that all the decisions were made by percival and his generals and the governor was out of the loop.

So the point here is maybe the PM read history and start to wonder.  The decisions made by the MTF seem to be leading to chaos.   Better to come out and give his inputs and stamp his authority before his generals "surrender to the virus" and he finds out about it too late.

Any decision made by the MTF, they no need to get approval from PM ah?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Never attribute any decision to yourself until it is proven to be a good one! 

Management 101! 

• Praise 4

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

That is a very good question.  While I assume approval must be given, notice how he is very quiet in saying he approved this or that?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

That is a very good question.  While I assume approval must be given, notice how he is very quiet in saying he approved this or that?

I am sure his wife know nothing of what the MTF direction / decision.😁

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, t0y0ta said:

Anyone notice that recently PM Lee re-emerge from dungeon and finally seem to take some interest in COVID?

Dungeon? 

More like Ivory tower with a view like this and fresh air. Everything look so calm, peaceful and nice.

046FE9BD-1B04-4C08-A415-75BFAE9D0017.png

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

So the point here is maybe the PM read history and start to wonder.  The decisions made by the MTF seem to be leading to chaos.   Better to come out and give his inputs and stamp his authority before his generals "surrender to the virus" and he finds out about it too late.

Honestly, I have no idea whether you're being naive, idealistic or just trying to spew propaganda here. 

You think PM doesn't have almost absolute control over everything his Mini Stars say in public meh? 🙄

Also, LHL is a mathematical genius. He can understand epidemiology!! 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

28 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

If so, what is the role of the PM in current crisis situation? 

Military war lah

This one...jedi jiak popcorn first and let the padawans do or do not...no try...then cum out give medal or kio sai...😁

• Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Military war lah

This one..jedi  emperor jiak popcorn first and let the padawans do or do not...no try...then cum out give medal or kio sai...😁

edit for you...

• Haha! 2

Wirh no solution and don't know when things can be normal, we may have to slowly open up and take that risk. But, care and distancing still required to mitigate chances of being infected. The unfortunate thing is, there are elements out there trying to make a profit from the situation which added to our stress. We shoukd make these people pay one day.

7 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Publish on MSM. Going to flip prata very soon.

https://mothership.sg/2021/09/home-recovery-scheme-moh-elderly/

‘I can’t change the locks, I can’t tie him at home’: Families of home recovery patients who refuse to stay put

These infected old folks who refuse to stay put at home is as pesky as pmd riders , if not worst coz they spread.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Publish on MSM. Going to flip prata very soon.

https://mothership.sg/2021/09/home-recovery-scheme-moh-elderly/

‘I can’t change the locks, I can’t tie him at home’: Families of home recovery patients who refuse to stay put

Neighbours should know about this and gang up to blanket party this fellow [laugh]

With the home recovery scheme so chaotic, it's a wonder how many of the daily cases are actually preventable??

Could be improper procedures during home recovery, then lead to more family members get infected.

Wait.... someone said if you're vaccinated already then catch the infection is good. Maybe that's the plan behind allowing the home recovery scheme to pan out this way.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Haha! 5

To be frank i am surprised at the level of ignorant the mmtf exhibit. 

If they can't get the old folks not to congregate at food places how on earth the family can restraint their elderly movement at place of residency.😓

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

4 minutes ago, Kopites said:

To be frank i am surprised at the level of ignorant the mmtf exhibit. 

If they can't get the old folks not to congregate at food places how on earth the family can restraint their elderly movement at place of residency.😓

Maybe they read the wrong news outlet

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2