COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

30 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Saw this yesterday liao.. make me laggi itchy! But different part! Whahahahahaha

she got build a roadbike wor.. hope i bang into her! Ops i mean bump into her 🤣

Just finished this video.

Since she has to be in Germany for 21 days, you will need to hold longer to bump (bang) into her

😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Kopites said:

We do not wish bad on others neither do we want bad to go unpunished.

Make them face the consequences with our vote. 

Please remember this covid episode when vote in next GE. Lol.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Starry said:

They say that the mRNA vaccine wanes off after 6 months or so in terms of severity protection.

I have a question as a layman.  Is it really that the vaccine wanes off, or is it that the virus got stronger?

Do not doubt the Covid Task Force. Ask you take booster you just take, don't ask so many questions. 😁

image.thumb.png.5e554f024f199af5f4a5230fe4128ca1.png

• Haha! 5

don't ask what ah gong can do for you, ask yourself what you can do for ah gong .... [laugh] 

jab jab jab !!! walk in jab and ciao ... like getting a McD

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 3

A government that takes delight in unleashing a near lethal virus on its own populace recklessly.....reminds me of that Umbrella Corp which unleashed the T-virus on hapless residents of Raccoon City...

We might be the first among societies with Confucianism values to do this to our own people...dun talk about AMDK...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Just a few months ago, people were saying how lousy taiwan system were.

Well, look at us now. Sometimes should just stop thinking too highly of ourselves and learn to shaddap.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 4

23 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Well, look at us now. Sometimes should just stop thinking too highly of ourselves and learn to shaddap.

This is why our covid situation has screwed up so badly, even though the gahment always say high vacination rate can help?! But actual fact not really le if compared to Taiwan.

• Praise 1

Professor Paul Tambyah, deputy director of the Infectious Diseases Translational Research Programme at NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, said that the current numbers are similar to many endemic respiratory infections in Singapore, such as tuberculosis and influenza.

"The problem is that this is a new disease and that is why people are worried. We are familiar with tuberculosis and influenza having lived with both for more than a hundred years," he added.

"Once we know more about the disease, its prevention (through better vaccines) and transmission, we will be less worried. Hopefully that will come soon."

WILL THE SURGE CONTINUE?

Prof Tambyah said that while the cases look like they might continue to double every week, it is unlikely to continue beyond the next two to three weeks, although there are "competing mathematical models out there".

not I say one hor. Don’t shoot the messenger…

44 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Pro-pappies will say Taiwanese under-declare lah, dun wan to mass test lah..

Delta variant impossible to keep out lah...no point hanging onto zero covid aspirations lah….among many other imaginable excuses..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

4 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Pro-pappies will say Taiwanese under-declare lah, dun wan to mass test lah..

Delta variant impossible to keep out lah...no point hanging onto zero covid aspirations lah….among many other imaginable excuses..

With delta, zero Covid cases indeed not easy. But at least it kept the cases low.

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

They fight one pandemic.

But we are fighting two pandemics, Coronvirus and Stupidity

But Stupidity has no cure....

Covid still got chance for cure.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1