COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

5 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Not related to Covid - passed by Bukit Buttocks and saw all the Red Cars opposite Autobaccs - now I know they were catching the illegal immigrants in the forest! 

Maybe they can soon pian round up the solitary big wild boar that I have seen a few time there too. Unless it has already been chopped up and eaten by the illegal immigrants. 

It's funny, I passed exactly same time going to pick up lunch with my boy...... First thing I said was look like they go hunting boar. 😁

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ahwhye said:

with 1 test kit & some basic photoshop skill, i am pretty sure some keng-ster will make full use of it, cheaper faster and easier than go see doctor get mc...

I must be some keng-ster in my previous incarnation....wahahhaha:yeah-im-not-drunk:

To prevent sharing (merry go round) of negative Art test kit I have implemented permanent marker to mark a cross on the rectangular shape Art kit (don't know the name).  Signature and photo.

Some of the gals were jokingly said wanting to share around the art negative kit.

They clsimed don't like to poke nose.😁

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Don’t be so quick to judge those unvaccinated that they choose not to by choice. Some may really be not suitable for it.

Want to open up but not ready for the huge increase in cases. Na bei…said they were surprised by it. 

i even respect the wishes of those who by choice not to vaccine. In fact I feel under 18 no need to vax unless household have vulnerablemembers, especially in singapore context where the benefit did not outweigh the risk according to data Those provax are just too extreme.

My daugther under 12, I will choose not to vax too. Again base on Singapore data and context.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 3

12 hours ago, Kopites said:

Don't need to go clinic for PCR test literally mean don't even need to report MOH.

Merely "stay at home continue ART until it turn negative."

Yes ...yes ....everyone civic minded likewise stay at home and diligently do their ART. 

😓

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/employers-not-allowed-to-ask-staff-with-positive-art-result-to-come-to-work-even-if-they

"Employees who test positive via an ART but are physically well are advised to self-isolate at home for 72 hours, and then do another ART test.

If the result is negative, they are allowed to come back to work.

If they test positive, they should continue to self-isolate and take another ART every 24 hours until they receive a negative result.

The ministry said that there is no need for those who test positive to go to a clinic to take a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test if they have no symptoms, unless they are in a vulnerable or high-risk group."

Another brilliant idea by our scholars to keep the number of cases low by sweeping them under the carpet!

• Praise 2
  • Angry 1
  • Haha! 3

32 minutes ago, Civic101 said:

Another brilliant idea by our scholars to keep the number of cases low by sweeping them under the carpet!

Yah and also alot ppl complaint after call with MOH never pick up or have follow up call back

• Praise 2

12 hours ago, Kopites said:

Don't need to go clinic for PCR test literally mean don't even need to report MOH.

Merely "stay at home continue ART until it turn negative."

Yes ...yes ....everyone civic minded likewise stay at home and diligently do their ART. 

😓

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/employers-not-allowed-to-ask-staff-with-positive-art-result-to-come-to-work-even-if-they

"Employees who test positive via an ART but are physically well are advised to self-isolate at home for 72 hours, and then do another ART test.

If the result is negative, they are allowed to come back to work.

If they test positive, they should continue to self-isolate and take another ART every 24 hours until they receive a negative result.

The ministry said that there is no need for those who test positive to go to a clinic to take a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test if they have no symptoms, unless they are in a vulnerable or high-risk group."

Hahaha 

got green light to don’t report liao leh 

6 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i think for the pass week. almost 2-3 death per day.

if our home got elders, must be extra extra careful.........

Yes bro, worried for our parents….haiz.

I don’t even think 71 is considered advanced age lor.

• Praise 3

4 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

If everyday ave 3 death then it will be 90 in a month

3 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Yah and also alot ppl complaint after call with MOH never pick up or have follow up call back

One death too many.

Tell people don’t call the MOH, then leave the hotline empty for who to call? Knn…

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

My 2¢ worth.
All these constant lockdowns (costing millions to businesses, disruption to education, job losses, etc) are due to stubborn people who gather and/or use their mask as chin support only.
A very easy solution. Empower the Social Distancing Ambassador to issue fines or summonses; the SDA are already found everywhere throughout the island. These errant rule breakers are not swayed by warnings or persuasion by the SDA. First offence, $50. Second offence, $100. Third offence $150; and so forth. 
Pretty soon, all these errant rule breakers will wear masks and adhere to social distancing rules. Cases in our island nation will decrease very quickly.
Lack of enforcement and COVID fatigue are causing our cases to remain high. Do one final lockdown, enforce the rules strictly. Then, business, jobs, schools can resume. The constant half-baked lockdowns are causing a lot of strain and hardship.

• Praise 6

6 minutes ago, Flying_genie said:

My 2¢ worth.
All these constant lockdowns (costing millions to businesses, disruption to education, job losses, etc) are due to stubborn people who gather and/or use their mask as chin support only.
A very easy solution. Empower the Social Distancing Ambassador to issue fines or summonses; the SDA are already found everywhere throughout the island. These errant rule breakers are not swayed by warnings or persuasion by the SDA. First offence, $50. Second offence, $100. Third offence $150; and so forth. 
Pretty soon, all these errant rule breakers will wear masks and adhere to social distancing rules. Cases in our island nation will decrease very quickly.
Lack of enforcement and COVID fatigue are causing our cases to remain high. Do one final lockdown, enforce the rules strictly. Then, business, jobs, schools can resume. The constant half-baked lockdowns are causing a lot of strain and hardship.

8BEB8D76-5051-4C40-A7F9-80CDBCAB44F8.jpeg

• Haha! 5