COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

1 hour ago, Chongster said:

actually any age group also can die what, vaccinated or not.  it's a question of risk.  so far only 2 fifty-something died and they are the youngest fatalities?  your odds of surviving this are pretty good lah.  more good years. 

There was a 44 years old one from tektronics cluster. Unvaxx think with underlying condition like diabetes.

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

45 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Can, there was an article that said mix mix is good good. 

I had 2 blues,  and my booster I going for the banana...  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Same same 😁😁

• Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Philipkee said:

I don't find this on the Internet anywhere but if the vaccination centre is in the mall, can the unvaccinated go in for the jab?

This is important for sinovac and sinopharm cos its administered by clinics and not in community centres.

I got my first shot of sinopharm yesterday only,  the clinic is not inside the malls ( Tanjong pagar plaza), for my case clearbridge medical group only got one clinic ( medic surgical and laser clinic).

Raffles group and healthway med group also offering got much more choice of clinics to choose from  but there is long wait for slots to vaccinate depending on which clinic the medical group is under,

Some clinics are not in malls and can be accessed from public spaces.

Those ministars taskforce  didnt think through properly before implementing this decision to shift the blame to unvaxxed people as scapegoats for their policy failure. As usual no blame culture, gahmen can do no wrong, always citizens fault🤬

• Praise 6

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Lower but not zero. Given a large enough sample size, a few vaccinated healthy young people will died. 

and before this long night is over. there will be some children who will die too, esp those who have serious childhood illness like renal disease, cancer, autoimmune diseases.

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

And Jamesc would have to close his massage biz too.

That Jamesc will pretend take me to JB for shopping

and he disappears for his secret massage session!

:D

• Haha! 3

44 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

I got my first shot of sinopharm yesterday only,  the clinic is not inside the malls ( Tanjong pagar plaza), for my case clearbridge medical group only got one clinic ( medic surgical and laser clinic).

Raffles group and healthway med group also offering got much more choice of clinics to choose from  but there is long wait for slots to vaccinate depending on which clinic the medical group is under,

Some clinics are not in malls and can be accessed from public spaces.

Those ministars taskforce  didnt think through properly before implementing this decision to shift the blame to unvaxxed people as scapegoats for their policy failure. As usual no blame culture, gahmen can do no wrong, always citizens fault🤬

To be fair I have not heard MTF blaming the unvaxx for anything- in fact, I remember clearly  OyK saying unvaxx are mostly the immobile or those who can’t take the mRNA vaccine.

I see the mtf trying to protect the unvaxx and trying to protect the health system but I don’t see them blaming the unvaxx 

• Haha! 1

Hearsay from asspert if your first first 2 doses is pfizer then your 3rd dose moderna then your antibodies will be able to withstand mutations of covid. And vice versa for moderna.

For the not so old or working in less high risk environment maybe is better to test your antibodies first before proceed with 3rd booster shot?

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Chongster said:

To be fair I have not heard MTF blaming the unvaxx for anything- in fact, I remember clearly  OyK saying unvaxx are mostly the immobile or those who can’t take the mRNA vaccine.

I see the mtf trying to protect the unvaxx and trying to protect the health system but I don’t see them blaming the unvaxx 

It's all just how they spin it. They ban unvaxx from going to malls etc. so-called to "protect" them (nice spin there) but at the same time expose everyone to risk by opening up VTL to countries with dubious record of covid controls - countries that have basically given up and just live with covid - like US and european nations. Also with the increased risk they still expect our above 50 and 60 to continue to work in face to face situations, teachers are a good example.

I was just having a chat with friend about this VTL to US remind him that overseas if you wear mask, you might get beaten up or mask ripped off because there are very strongly politicised views there about such issues. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

The elimination race has started... Take care all my friends. [grouphug]

R2iF8JW.jpg

It’s scary because even before Covid, many of us anecdotally have been seeing more and more friends, relatives, acquaintances getting cancer.  I remembered it used to be a topic and observation that kept coming up in conversations.  

But we only see statistics of people with comorbidities dying of covid daily, and it creates a lot of fear and perception that every old person with comorbidities and covid is going to die . It makes PM’s pronouncement that it is a mild disease ring hollow.  

I think they need to start announcing daily number of people with comorbidities  + covid amd discharge from hospital, with age and comorbidities details and broken down into vaxx and unvaxx to balance things a bit.

2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

based on this diagram, as long as you are WELL ... ownself take care ownself liao

since ownself do ART ... whether positive also can say negative and go out since feel well or mild symptom 

just like normal flu ... before covid ... many sick people also anyhow kia lai kia ke and coughing in MRT

did i hear correctly in yesterday conference  that ... tio covid , well or mild symptom = will not be counted or reported? is that correct?

the saying was ... we don't count/track people got normal flu or chicken-pox right?

so only track those need "hospitalization" ? like that 3k cases can be down to below 1k immediately?

2021-10-10_103004.png

So now base on number 3 .

If get into contact with infected person.  Just need  to do art and upload result. Dun need do self quarrentine already? 

17 minutes ago, Ho2786 said:

imho

if kenna covid

take 2 Panadols

sleep 3 days and hope for the best

hope you wake up from your sleep 😆

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

8 minutes ago, Beregond said:

So now base on number 3 .

If get into contact with infected person.  Just need  to do art and upload result. Dun need do self quarrentine already? 

is there need to upload results?  i thought just self test until negative. 

↡ Advertisement