COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

10 hours ago, Blueray said:

Covid-19: Confusion, frayed tempers at coffee shops, hawker centres, malls on 1st day of entry curbs for unvaccinated patrons

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/covid-19-confusion-frayed-tempers-coffee-shops-hawker-centres-malls-1st-day-entry-curbs

Ms Grace Fu, the Minister for Sustainability and the Environment, said a day before that coffee shops should designate a “fixed point” such as a drinks stall, where staff members can check the vaccination status of customers who wish to dine there.
----------------------------------

Ask her to station at the coffee shop drinkstall for 2hours. 😁

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Chongster said:

This morning at the empress place hawker, at least 5 SDAs deployed at entrance checking vaxx status.   Really create employment….

but unvax still can go in and dabao right ? so what's the point of checking at entrance since ALL CAN ENTER !??! 

Edited by Othello
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

Should hire fierce pgmg as sda 

cheap and good

They are going to hang around at the coffeeshop anyway

Nobody dare to beat pgmg people

and 

nobody can out shout pgmg people 

:XD:

you know why pgmg so power? Because 

Hide contents

Sounds like gpmg :grin:

Our creator is very fair one…when one grows older and weaker…one can use the embedded next line of defense to ward off threat or call out for help with the deafening loud voice…

don’t poke RadX hor…hearsay only Trex can out roar him…😁

• Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, Othello said:

but unvax still can go in and dabao right ? so what's the point of checking at entrance since ALL CAN ENTER !??! 

Hawker / coffeeshop Can be easily rectify with more concise and clearer instructions.

The ugly scene will start next week when only vax can visit supermarket. I am not sure what does they mean standalone supermarket? Those situated in hdb ground floor consider standalone?

Edited by Kopites

26 minutes ago, Kopites said:

It has been for a while now only vax van patronage cinema if remembered correctly.

They even adopted special seating arrangement with a segregation spare seat in-between two bookings.

Cathay jus announced fully!

ast time still hv unvax sessions

Just now, mersaylee said:

Our creator is very fair one…when one grows older and weaker…one can use the embedded next line of defense to ward off threat or call out for help with the deafening loud voice…

don’t poke RadX hor…hearsay only Trex can out roar him…😁

Coffeeshop usually a lot of 金毛狮王 drinking beer smoking just hanging around 

yeah probably can’t run can’t fight with their big tummies, but they very fierce, they know 狮子吼

Nobody wants to mess around with them. Win already, people say you bully pgmg people, face appear on Wanbao. Go back office Kena boss scold. Lose already, lagi no face

lose lose situation :XD:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

What I see from now until the drug is ready in the next 3 months is just going to be tekan session for those unvaccinated.  

In the beginning, when everyone is busy fighting the war,  nobody really has time to think of how to deal with grp of ppl.  Now that the direction is quite fix,  and we are almost coming to an end of the fight,  while waiting to fully open up,  it is time to settle score with this grp of kuai lan gang.  

So tekan them and make their life difficult,  draw a line so clear that it makes them feel out of place everywhere. 

Simple fact, you made my life difficult when I was busy,  now I shall make your life just as difficult. 

Not only do I think it is not practical to do such checks, I think it is totally stupid.  But I support this act 100%. Why?  Because this is just a tekan act, and tekan session has no logic one,  the main objective is to make them feel painful. 

So yah,  I totally support whatever tekan measures they have for this grp of kuai lan ppl.  

Maybe even set a time these ppl can leave their home, like 5am to 6am,  and 9pm to 10pm.  1 designated mrt cabin for unvaccinated,  each cabin max can hold 20 pax,  otherwise wait for the next train.  Unvaccinated can only board the bus from the back door,  and each bus max can carry 5 unvaccinated at the last row.  

Yah,  go ahead,  do whatever stupid things you want to tekan them, and as stupid as possible to let them know openly is a tekan session.  

Those vaccinated,  just sit back and enjoy the show, no new measures going to affect us...  [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 7

5 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Any evidence eating in coffeeshop hawker center spread covid?

I reckon the times spend on public transports for commute is long than times spend at hawker/coffee shop meal.

"I always hear... "I am finishing my meal soon ..where about are you at now?"

1 minute ago, RadX said:

Cathay jus announced fully!

ast time still hv unvax sessions

Forget cinema.

Try those hourly rate hotel. 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Hawker / coffeeshop Can be easily rectify with more concise and clearer instructions.

The ugly scene will start next week when only vax can visit supermarket. I am not sure what does they mean standalone supermarket? Those situated in hdb ground floor consider standalone?

as long as NOT in mall, then is standalone lor. So honestly, supermarket access is something that unvax cannot kpkb about. NTUC/SS/Giant/Hao .... so many, if unvax die die want to go to mall supermarket and kpkb, then no one can help him 

Aiya,  if really want to separate the 2 grps,  just order 2 coloured silicon wristband,  and issue out like how they issue the mask via the machine.  Blue ones vaccinated,  red ones unvaccinated, and everywhere you go you must wear them,  just like wearing mask. 

If don't wear kena caught same same orh Kong $300. If caught unvaccinated wearing blue is go jail.  One look can see clearly liao,  and those SDA just have to check the blue ones randomly...  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Aiya,  if really want to separate the 2 grps,  just order 2 coloured silicon wristband,  and issue out like how they issue the mask via the machine.  Blue ones vaccinated,  red ones unvaccinated, and everywhere you go you must wear them,  just like wearing mask. 

If don't wear kena caught same same orh Kong $300. If caught unvaccinated wearing blue is go jail.  One look can see clearly liao,  and those SDA just have to check the blue ones randomly...  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

It won't work. 

The colour wristband can be pass around. 😁

27 minutes ago, Kopites said:

I reckon the times spend on public transports for commute is long than times spend at hawker/coffee shop meal.

"I always hear... "I am finishing my meal soon ..where about are you at now?"

People on top act on evdience

you tell them do something, they say no evidence so no do

Ask them for evidence that coffeeshop hawkcenter spread covid 

Just now, Kopites said:

It won't work. 

The colour wristband can be pass around. 😁

You never read what I proposed ah?  

Kena caugh go jail.  For a start sure must put a few inside to show how serious it means, so you can always try your luck.[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Anyway,  work or not,  the objective is to tekan these kuai lan unvaccinated grp of selfish ppl.  

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, Blueray said:

Covid-19: Confusion, frayed tempers at coffee shops, hawker centres, malls on 1st day of entry curbs for unvaccinated patrons

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/covid-19-confusion-frayed-tempers-coffee-shops-hawker-centres-malls-1st-day-entry-curbs

Expected; it's funny how these confusing measures keep repeating themselves.

Ivory brains indeed think differently.

thinking-icegif-3.gif

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5