COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

Sadly my prediction a few days ago about deaths going towards mid teens has happened. Am surprised at the 2 young victims.... 

Stay safe all, both young and old. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Sad 5

1 minute ago, Volvobrick said:

Sadly my prediction a few days ago about deaths going towards mid teens has happened. Am surprised at the 2 young victims.... 

Stay safe all, both young and old. 

Maybe due to multiple underlying medical conditions which increase the death risk no matter what age?

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

15 death! Highest record per day! 😨 Among the death case, got 23 year old and 34 year old?!! Omg! 😓

Those with multiple underlying conditions better not be stubborn. Go and vaxx.. Your youthfulness aint going to help in this case, coz the fitness age probably like 60 years old.. Even then being vaxx also no guarantee, reduce the risk only..

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 7

8 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

As of 14 October 2021, 12pm, the Ministry of Health has detected a total of 2,932 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore.

15 more cases have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection.2 Of these, 8 were male Singaporeans and 7 were female Singaporeans.  They include a 23 year-old individual who had been partially vaccinated against COVID-19, and a 34 year-old individual who had been unvaccinated. Both had multiple underlying medical conditions. The other 13 individuals who passed away were aged between 60 and 89 years. Of these, 8 had been unvaccinated against COVID-19, and 5 had been vaccinated. All of them had various underlying medical conditions. 

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/update-on-local-covid-19-situation-(14-oct-2021)

2932? Lol, what about all those with ownself check ownself ART positive but no need to report? 

Healthcare workers need to declare their ART results via a web portal. Is it really so difficult to mandate that for all residents by law? Recover at home by all means, just report the damn numbers as cases. Stop fudging the numbers! 

• Praise 12
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Turboflat4 said:

2932? Lol, what about all those with ownself check ownself ART positive but no need to report? 

Healthcare workers need to declare their ART results via a web portal. Is it really so difficult to mandate that for all residents by law? Recover at home by all means, just report the damn numbers as cases. Stop fudging the numbers! 

They want to paint a nice picture that cases are going down? Or stable? But many positive cases now also no need to report?! 🙄

• Praise 1

call me cynical but somehow i find it hard to believe that what is published is really accurate and reflection of what is really happening on the ground, seems like numbers are massaged to make it look like things are not totally out of hand.😓

• Praise 4

7 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Don’t worry everything goes well under their plan😂

Fret not !Minion-star says U are my bro’s 😎

• Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

call me cynical but somehow i find it hard to believe that what is published is really accurate and reflection of what is really happening on the ground, seems like numbers are massaged to make it look like things are not totally out of hand.😓

The best is stop reporting the number of cases totally.. 

6 hours ago, Ender said:

Those with multiple underlying conditions better not be stubborn. Go and vaxx.. Your youthfulness aint going to help in this case, coz the fitness age probably like 60 years old.. Even then being vaxx also no guarantee, reduce the risk only..

Boh pian for hard headed pax.

5 vax + old + underlying condition

8 unvax + old + underlying condition

1 unvax + young + underlying condition

1 partially vax + young + underlying condition

7 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

From what i heard from my travel agency friend that most flights back to china are mainly tiong and return flight almost no tiong come to sg to stay or work. Alot tiong scared of covid situation in sg and don’t want to die here😂

It could also be cannot get Passport in China.

Or “difficult to apply”.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

21 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Boh pian for hard headed pax.

5 vax + old + underlying condition

8 unvax + old + underlying condition

1 unvax + young + underlying condition

1 partially vax + young + underlying condition

Underlying condition seem to be the common denominator here. Unfortunately we don't get to know what are those underlying conditions.

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Ender said:

I wonder how many of those die hard anti-vax telegram group will rush to get vaccinated today. 

• Haha! 2

13 hours ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Is it worth it to shut down the economy to save lives? Should we let people die to save the economy?Are we going to run out of money soon?

The problem is if too many people die, soon u will neither have health nor economy.

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Kyrios said:

Mebbe he tot he landed a cushy job..pay millions....jus need to open legs wide for ceca-ians to cum in nia..easy job...but..heck..reality is always a bitch..

I hope he doesn’t have ‘underlying condition’. 🙄

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1