COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

On 10/16/2021 at 11:56 AM, Turboflat4 said:

Umm I think all hetero guys are.

For homo, I have no idea. Gotta ask @Porker. 😁

I have a classmate from secondary school and the only body part he's interested in is boobs :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

https://abcnews.go.com/US/jj-vaccine-doses-start-fauci/story?id=80620642

J&J vaccine 'very likely' should have been 2 doses from the start: Fauci

Recipients of the single-dose Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine should not be concerned about the shot's lower efficacy now that boosters have been approved, White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci told ABC “This Week” co-anchor Martha Raddatz.

"I think that they should feel good about it because what the advisers to the FDA felt is that given the data that they saw, very likely this should have been a two dose vaccine to begin with," he said Sunday.

The FDA vaccine advisory panel unanimously approved booster shots for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine Friday. The panel recommended all J&J recipients 18 years and older to get an additional jab as early as two months after the first dose -- key differences from their recommendations for the Moderna and Pfizer boosters which were only for Americans 65 and older or in higher risk groups.

Wonder why gahmen is not considering AZ and J&J. esp for some who don't want mRNA  and not considering sinoxxxx, and still waiting for Novavax. I think they should make more choice available.

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Probably from staff, delivery guys or visitors? 

It’s quite sad, live there to 过晚年 but instead kenna Covid and died.

Think if not open up and live with covid, maybe they could still 过晚年?

4 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Still so many selfish prixks out there 

Really many selfish people, only think for themselves. But i guess there are many unvac people still go eat at hawker and coffeeshop, so far i didnt see any enforcer at these places checking on vaccination status, esp coffeeshop. 

5 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Still so many selfish prixks out there 

Yah... these diners are pricks.

But this afternoon the staff I've met were just clueless. 

Went to a suburban mall to go for enrichment class for my kids that resume after a month. 

My wife and I decided to dine-in for a quick lunch at a popular local casual  restaurant to save time. 

So 4 of us split into 2 tables. 

But the staff just arranged us at separate table, only my table had the order chit..... 

So I had to walk across to my wife's table to order meals for our separated table orders. 

Then went to the counter to place order. 

Subsequently I realised, the serving orders were totally wrong. 

The guy in front of me was served last..... Out of 4 other tables. 

The last couple that got seated last were serve 1st.

Doesn't matter, I do understand serving sequence sometimes are random...... 

But when I see reverse sequence..... To me is not random...... 

My 7year old told me, "Papa, I give this place 2 out of 5 stars.... 

I was really laughing my guts out. I asked why so? 

Response was," Their service was really slow, I've finished my drink and lunch wasn't served yet..... 

That was when I realised the serving sequence was reversed. 

I ordered a beef cut I like... 

But they serve another cut.... 

So I just told the service staff I can clearly see what type of cut it was...... 

I don't need to change it.... As I was weary of F&B staff can do. 

So I told them, my intention was just to inform your team somewhere the service chain got things wrong.

Either Chef was clueless or they take customer as clueless 

Or

Service/Wait staff cannot recognise the cut. 

From what I see.....most are local... 

What I cannot stand was the one I spoke to was speaking very confidently..... wrong. 

But I just said, I know what I ordered. I do not need to change it.... Just make sure you all understand what you are serving. 

I think many F&B losing business and good staff. 

Edited by Atonchia
  • Praise 4

Recently, I had to call the MOH covid hotline for some reason.  And I got through to an automated voice message in English.  It was quite lengthy.  Which is fine.

And then I suddenly realised that it was only in English. Cos normally hotlines which I have used will have press 1 for English, hua yu an er etc.  So the hotline might be effectively useless to those not fluent in English, namely the elderly and the foreigners.

I have sent my feedback to MOH already.

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 9

34 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Recently, I had to call the MOH covid hotline for some reason.  And I got through to an automated voice message in English.  It was quite lengthy.  Which is fine.

And then I suddenly realised that it was only in English. Cos normally hotlines which I have used will have press 1 for English, hua yu an er etc.  So the hotline might be effectively useless to those not fluent in English, namely the elderly and the foreigners.

Think the sms for QO, HRA, HRW are still only in English. There will be elderly folks out there who received the sms but think it is just spam..

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

They practice first in last out you dare to eat the food?

Maybe food also no FIFO.

:D

8 hours ago, Atonchia said:

Went to a suburban mall to go for enrichment class for my kids that resume after a month. 

My wife and I decided to dine-in for a quick lunch at a popular local casual  restaurant to save time. 

But the staff just arranged us at separate table, only my table had the order chit..... 

So I had to walk across to my wife's table to order meals for our separated table orders. 

Response was," Their service was really slow, I've finished my drink and lunch wasn't served yet..... 

So I just told the service staff I can clearly see what type of cut it was...... 

So I told them, my intention was just to inform your team somewhere the service chain got things wrong.

Or

What I cannot stand was the one I spoke to was speaking very confidently..... wrong. 

But I just said, I know what I ordered. I do not need to change it.... Just make sure you all understand what you are serving. 

• Haha! 3

With our very clear as water stabilization stage measures, i want to check if i want to drive my parents out with my wife to say... a park and back. Will i be able to do that? Of course, we will spilt into 2 groups when there. 

9 hours ago, Atonchia said:

Or

Quite common to find F&B nowadays service is poor, if you are those type of people quite particular on such thing, can really vomit blood. Lol. And even if you bother to write to them to feedback, the reply comes back also poor and some even no response at all. I find basically the whole F&B customer service at the shop itself until to their customer service department that handle customer feedback all are lousy.

• Praise 1

41 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

With our very clear as water stabilization stage measures, i want to check if i want to drive my parents out with my wife to say... a park and back. Will i be able to do that? Of course, we will spilt into 2 groups when there. 

Dont exceed 2 pax in a car i think should be ok.

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Quite common to find F&B nowadays service is poor, if you are those type of people quite particular on such thing, can really vomit blood. Lol. And even if you bother to write to them to feedback, the reply comes back also poor and some even no response at all. I find basically the whole F&B customer service at the shop itself until to their customer service department that handle customer feedback all are lousy.

Customer service in Singapore has always been subpar and that goes way before COVID-19.

For some of you that have stayed/worked overseas before, you'll know what I mean.

Not that we have lost good people in F&B, it's just that we've never got the best before.

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Customer service in Singapore has always been subpar and that goes way before COVID-19.

For some of you that have stayed/worked overseas before, you'll know what I mean.

Not that we have lost good people in F&B, it's just that we've never got the best before.

I would rather blame our lack of consumer protection law as compared to other countries. 

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Philipkee said:

wait they tell you go AskJaime hor....

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

I think increasingly the approach to these rules must be that they are for guidance only.  Basically ownself  manage own risk based on own assessment since ownself got to settle ownself if sick.

that’s endemic for you.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1