COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

35 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

5 pax can dine in at that time is a luxury already.

They say the peak of covid still havent reached yet, so dont think by dec the number of pax would increase to more than 5. Like you said, if got 5 pax is consider a luxury liao.

↡ Advertisement

9 minutes ago, Blueray said:

i think 2 pax until after Christmas.

I hope they don't do the same stupid thing again- relax for CNY and then clamp down before Hari Raya.... the Muslims will be damn pissed off

• Praise 4

55 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

I'm trying to plan a trip back to SG during xmas time, I wonder what's the dining capacity by then.. if still 2 pax or 5 pax really no point..

What are your guys take, you think by Dec or Jan, what are the restrictions left?

Can leave Aust.  Later, cannot go back in then you know.

😂

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Lethalstrike said:

OYK has to define PAP's definition of massive. Close to 10 deaths every other day still not massive for our population size? 

the death per 100k figures for each country can be easily researched.  see below.  Quite up to date some more.  objectively, we are still very low on the chart, although every 10 deaths move us 0.2 up the ladder.  

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

😂

with all these VTL travel hor

if tio covid in foreign country ... how huh?

can take the next flight back to sg (insurance claim) or sure kena quarantine in foreign country like migrant?

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

with all these VTL travel hor

if tio covid in foreign country ... how huh?

can take the next flight back to sg (insurance claim) or sure kena quarantine in foreign country like migrant?

Can come back and get hospitalised if you/insurer pays for medic evac.

If not, recover overseas lo

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Mahjong74 said:

@Mustank 

you are absolutely right on this. 10-20 death per day is nothing to them. Its just a number to them since those people is not related to them. 

If it is 10 minister, 10 MP or 10 Army General die per day........then this is a very serious issue!

Oh sorry.....1 minister or 1 Army General die can be consider very serious and national issue 😁

Nobody is ireeplaceable

• Praise 1

37 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Can come back and get hospitalised if you/insurer pays for medic evac.

If not, recover overseas lo

Really need to have a good gauge of own's health status.. If one is above 50, with comorbities and sedantary lifestyle, then is taking a big risk to travel.. If severe symptom, the survival rate is really dependant one having access  to O2 supplement asap or intubate for very severe case.. Right now Singapore still has good chance to access to this O2 supplement. That's why our death rate per million cases is still very low on the world scale. 

Overseas I don't know, even with med evac, the time loss don't know has what impact to survival.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 4

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

I'm trying to plan a trip back to SG during xmas time, I wonder what's the dining capacity by then.. if still 2 pax or 5 pax really no point..

What are your guys take, you think by Dec or Jan, what are the restrictions left?

come back no need book so much ahead in advance. demand for travel to sgp is not that great. demand for travel out of sgp is far greater.

no need think too much. wait till restrictions lifted than you book still have time.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

Meet one at a time and limit to an hour each...waiter just need to ask the same questions every hour at your table...ai jiak simi, ai hiam mai? 😁

• Haha! 1

37 minutes ago, Chongster said:

the death per 100k figures for each country can be easily researched.  see below.  Quite up to date some more.  objectively, we are still very low on the chart, although every 10 deaths move us 0.2 up the ladder.  

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

No wonder OYK so confident. 

I should clap for him, yes 10+ deaths still pretty damn low and we have room to grow! 

• Praise 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, RadX said:

image.png.acdb18c3e44a2b279574ebd29b364113.pngtha

that light is more like a railway train coming at you

Yalor...same light but not same same... just like red light... some chiong towards it...some shunt away...😁

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Lethalstrike said:

No wonder OYK so confident. 

I should clap for him, yes 10+ deaths still pretty damn low and we have room to grow! 

How are COVID-19 deaths counted? It’s complicated…die “of” COVID-19 or “with” COVID-19?

https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/how-are-covid-19-deaths-counted-it-s-complicated

Guidance for Certifying Deaths Due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19)

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

5 pax can dine in at that time is a luxury already.

By the time 10 or more pax dining is allowed, the F&B sector sure collapse already..... 

Not because of revenue of 2 pax dining..... 

But because all the chef and service team dunno how to cope with 10 or more pax per table..... 

They no longer can remember drinks more than 4 different ones. 😅😅😅

• Haha! 8

9 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

No one knows because :

IMG-20210925-WA0006.jpg

• Haha! 7

11 hours ago, 13177 said:

They say the peak of covid still havent reached yet, so dont think by dec the number of pax would increase to more than 5. Like you said, if got 5 pax is consider a luxury liao.

Mdm Ho say we are having a negative Reproduction Rate (R value). Negative R value usually means the cases are on a decline. We are only one month into the climb and we are seeing this. Much faster than (Israel 2 months to peak). I would not celebrate too early until we have 1 week of negative R value. Also the unreported cases of ART positive without PCR may distorted the actual nummber of cases.

Also don't know what's wrong with UK, they had a decline from peak, but halfyway they shot up again, then drop, and shot up again to peak for the third time.  I hope we don't play out like UK but follow Israel's path.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 3

16 hours ago, inlinesix said:

😂

To be honest, there's always that possibility.. but at least we're at home unlike other ppl who are stuck elsewhere..

↡ Advertisement