COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

14 minutes ago, Beregond said:

if VTL is a political decision. and if we do this with USA. i will really be gutted we didnt do this with malaysia first. 

msia workers (service line, bus drivers, etc.) already 2 yrs never go back, if open you will see more than half try to rush back to see their family. Then nobody working liao. 

• Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

msia workers (service line, bus drivers, etc.) already 2 yrs never go back, if open you will see more than half try to rush back to see their family. Then nobody working liao. 

but if using VTL. mean those going back is fully vaccinated. mean they can travel to and fro? VTL mean as long as fully jab dun need quarantine right??

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

usa very funny,

they put sg as high risk, then they want VTL with us??

if we are high risk, then compare then usa , they are judge under what cat?? 😅

high risk is about fact,

VTL is about freedom.... :grin:

image.png

Edited by Ahwhye
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

I was trying to look for this lol.

Hope the cases will  start to drop starting from today

The nursing homes are worrying for the elderly. 😒

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Beregond said:

if VTL is a political decision. and if we do this with USA. i will really be gutted we didnt do this with malaysia first. 

I was actually referring to the US side.  But I take your point.  I think some Canadians felt how u felt.  Not sure what the land border is like now between USA and Canada. 

• Praise 1

48 minutes ago, Beregond said:

but alot of our business suffer cos lack of worker , esp from malaysia. i already up the pay for my worker cos of demand. like our maid pay increase. 

malaysia cov 19 situation is better usa right? we travel to and from malaysia much more  then usa.  dun make sense to open with usa and not malsysia. 

who we open VTL  with will really show if our ppl up there got water or brain in their head. 

this for the atas people to travel la.. we peasants wont know.. also for the spies to come and go

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

I was trying to look for this lol.

Hope the cases will  start to drop starting from today

Seven days average drop started two days ago. Negative R value as observed by Mdn Ho's FB.

• Praise 1

20 hours ago, Ender said:

Mdm Ho say we are having a negative Reproduction Rate (R value). Negative R value usually means the cases are on a decline. We are only one month into the climb and we are seeing this. Much faster than (Israel 2 months to peak). I would not celebrate too early until we have 1 week of negative R value. Also the unreported cases of ART positive without PCR may distorted the actual nummber of cases.

Also don't know what's wrong with UK, they had a decline from peak, but halfyway they shot up again, then drop, and shot up again to peak for the third time.  I hope we don't play out like UK but follow Israel's path.

Don't be too happy lah...... 

Sekali tomorrow like the latest TV stuff. 

4k 😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

UK has the biggest number indeed but the second one is actually France. USA is third.

EC16C412-28A1-4280-86F0-FF26E742A355.png

Yah.. I got business associate flying whole family (young kids) to UK. 

For kids to physically see their grandparents. 

• Shocked 2

24th Oct is the last day of the current 2pax measures imposed in late Sep....

Does it mean 24th midnight the measures auto-expire?

So far Garang Ong & team never update anything on this leh