COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

57 minutes ago, 13177 said:

No need worry, since you are not the only one. Lol. I also know many people who have only sore arm for both shots.

The number of no symptoms Iexcept sore arm) is quite alot.. You also ar?   

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

53 minutes ago, 13177 said:

3994? Reaching 4k liao!

Saw tv news reported that this year will have plans and programme to celebrate xmas, so really living with covid liao?

Maybe now 5k 6k 7k

those art test no count and if no symptom ask u stay at home don’t go see doctor

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Are they still well with no symptoms even though is positive?

3rd day of home recovery. 

Only have slight nasal congestion. Overall seems well. 

Mid 20s

Another colleague spouse also ended home recovery, while whole family also need to home quarantine.

Late 50s

• Praise 5

They still can't decide and waffling around. If want to take endemic route then open up and no need so many restrictions on those who are close contacts or positive with no symptoms.

This is the worst path we are treading now. Being unsure of what to do, so do nothing, while keeping all kinds of restrictions that is only prolonging the inconvenience and disruption for everyone.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Raubern said:

Breaking news! MOH has observed a rise in activity levels, including a higher number of visitors across all malls, larger crowds in the Orchard Road area, as well as a slight increase in public transport ridership during the past week. This has caused a post-weekend surge in cases today. MOH will have to closely monitor cases for the next few days, to determine if this is a temporary spike or a further surge in infections. MOH strongly encourage everyone, especially the elderly and persons with comorbidities who are more vulnerable to severe illnesses, to limit your social activities and go out only for essential activities.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/update-on-local-covid-19-situation-(19-oct-2021)

Sinkies fault again

Does it take a rocket scientist to know that or? Seems pretty Cpt obvious to me, there's no restriction in movement, of course ppl will be out and about doing their daily stuff..

• Haha! 1

Actually how come Israel can come down so fast?  Third jab?  Their spike also quite scary.  I think they are the only relevant precedent for us, and I am sure our experts are talking to them.

I am very interested how it will turn out for Australia , esp Sydney.  They in turn must surely be looking at us with trepidation 

• Haha! 1

just when i thought things is getting better

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/singapore-covid19-new-cases-deaths-oct-19-moh-2254126

7 more COVID-19 deaths, 3,994 new cases in Singapore; MOH monitoring whether 'post-weekend surge' is temporary

The fatalities are five men and two women aged between 57 and 90 years. Three of them were unvaccinated against COVID-19, one was partially vaccinated and three were fully vaccinated.

• Praise 2

26 minutes ago, Beregond said:

just when i thought things is getting better

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/singapore-covid19-new-cases-deaths-oct-19-moh-2254126

7 more COVID-19 deaths, 3,994 new cases in Singapore; MOH monitoring whether 'post-weekend surge' is temporary

The fatalities are five men and two women aged between 57 and 90 years. Three of them were unvaccinated against COVID-19, one was partially vaccinated and three were fully vaccinated.

To me this isn't living with covid, with numerous deaths every other day. Screw the official narrative that we are living with covid, when we can't contain Delta. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Middle path? More like lane splitting to me...

As what motorcyclists alway said, lane splitting allow them to move faster [going back to normal faster] and reduce the risk of getting into accidents [prevented high mortality rate] when car in lane applied E brake [more people get infected]. [hur] [hur]

Lane split until kanna crushed at both sides liao lor. Rising cases and deaths on the left, economy still shackled by half past six measures and SG promoted to high risk country by US on the right.

Split until neither here nor there, genius of a leadership, or the lack of it. 

Edited by Lethalstrike
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Raubern said:

Breaking news! MOH has observed a rise in activity levels, including a higher number of visitors across all malls, larger crowds in the Orchard Road area, as well as a slight increase in public transport ridership during the past week. This has caused a post-weekend surge in cases today. MOH will have to closely monitor cases for the next few days, to determine if this is a temporary spike or a further surge in infections. MOH strongly encourage everyone, especially the elderly and persons with comorbidities who are more vulnerable to severe illnesses, to limit your social activities and go out only for essential activities.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/update-on-local-covid-19-situation-(19-oct-2021)

Sinkies fault again

With the announcement of all the VTLs,  sinkies thought we are opening up and yet tell us to stay at home now. All i know is that this is definitely not flip flopping okay. Everything under expectations and control. 

Opening up the borders via VTL yet ask locals to stay home and don’t go out.

Saying it’s an endemic and to live with covid yet ask locals to stay home and don’t go out. 

🙄

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

8 hours ago, Atonchia said:

3rd day of home recovery. 

Only have slight nasal congestion. Overall seems well. 

Mid 20s

Another colleague spouse also ended home recovery, while whole family also need to home quarantine.

Late 50s

My Brother-in-Law ins SG also kenna liao. Now just waiting to see if my sister and the 3 kids will be hit or not. I think they should get hit unless they are lucky. They lock my BIL in the room lor

6 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

With the announcement of all the VTLs,  sinkies thought we are opening up and yet tell us to stay at home now. All i know is that this is definitely not flip flopping okay. Everything under expectations and control. 

When they announce opening, they should not say it this way. They should say open up and clear the virus with certain actions

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 2

i feel real sad looking at these news. so many ppl are breaching cov 19 restrictions  since day 1. from cyclist, then i spot soccer player. crowds inside mall. etc etc etc countless .

but we are trying to 逼死these old ppl. 

https://mothership.sg/2021/10/hawker-centre-breach-covid-19-measures/?fbclid=IwAR32KnoqIcOsaU9JS5VY77hEuMIsZz820ny1oNdJaKFp8qCh9trWvPNDmZI

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Lethalstrike said:

To me this isn't living with covid, with numerous deaths every other day. Screw the official narrative that we are living with covid, when we can't contain Delta. 

Living with COVID means people dying everyday. 

Maybe better termed as living and dying with COVID. Just politically unacceptable. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

10 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

You are spot on! I no longer trust the daily infected figures released by MOH since don't need to do PCR if no symptoms and yet ART +ve cases were not counted (no case number assigned).

In fact I have been monitoring the hospitalization figures (incl. those needing oxygen supplementation, in ICU) and no. of COVID-19 related death since the day someone here mentioned that only 3 in ICU. Today hit 71 liao, and just how much more resources we have to deal with the ever increasing number? 

fig2_19oct21.png

• Total hospitalised: 1,738 pax
  • Require oxygen supplementation: 338 pax
  • In ICU: 71 pax
  • Death in Oct 2021: 145 pax

For me, i will look at above graph and

fig3_19oct21.png.ad3e78554374014278794a5c85b21de2.png

Overall, it is still very worrying.

• Shocked 1

9 hours ago, Sosaria said:

They still can't decide and waffling around. If want to take endemic route then open up and no need so many restrictions on those who are close contacts or positive with no symptoms.

This is the worst path we are treading now. Being unsure of what to do, so do nothing, while keeping all kinds of restrictions that is only prolonging the inconvenience and disruption for everyone.

It is still an endemic route with restriction.

That's to preserve healthcare resources.

If full endemic route, we should be looking at 5 digit daily cases.

↡ Advertisement