COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

@Wt_know I think TW can eat out already.. I saw vlogger dining out recently..

6 hours ago, Wt_know said:

quick question

are HK and TW in total lockdown mode now? all peope WFH and no dining out?

how come SG situation (community cases) so fk up compare to HK and TW

si mi tai ji?

↡ Advertisement

8 hours ago, Odyssey2011 said:

20 October 2021 - Single-day high of 18 reported COVID deaths in S'pore; 3,862 new cases

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/singapore/story20211020-1205291

It's been around 4 weeks and the numbers are still as high as initially. Are lw and oyk still gonna be delusional that the extension will eventually bring down the numbers? 

• Praise 1

Mar 25, 2020 - Shows the humane side of humanity👏.  Last year extreme low coronavirus fatality.

Now our frontline healthcare workers also pushed to their limits, still we have growing number of coronavirus deaths, it's normal as we are "living with covid".  I don't understand at all.

Edited by Odyssey2011
  • Praise 3

22 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Mar 25, 2020 - Shows the humane side of humanity👏.  Last year extreme low coronavirus fatality.

Now our frontline healthcare workers also pushed to their limits, still we have growing number of coronavirus deaths, it's normal as we are "living with covid".  I don't understand at all.

Sinkies' lives are worth more in 2020 than 2021, go figure 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Blueray said:

‘Too risky’ to allow 5 from same household to dine in at restaurants: Lawrence Wong

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/too-risky-5-same-household-dine-in-restaurants-lawrence-wong-124149713.html

they live in the same house, eat at the same table, use the same bath room , toilet , drink from the same kettle etc etc no risk.

suddenly they eat together at same restaurants become too risky. 😪

this type of ppl in charge , no wonder our cov19 become like today .

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 8

13 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Sinkies' lives are worth more in 2020 than 2021, go figure 😁

what's in the pot now? [sly]  

960x0.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Let me ask my HK and TW friend.

Hk. Nope.

Some sort of smm still exist but speople carry on with their daily life. Not wfh from what I know.

• Praise 2

12 minutes ago, Beregond said:

they live in the same house, eat at the same table, use the same bath room , toilet , drink from the same kettle etc etc no risk.

8 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

Yes it's true. 

You know, the entire family of 5 can fly to Germany for holiday, no masks, get infected there and come back no need to quarantine because of VTL! 

So yes, dining in together in 5 from the same household is way more risky than VTL. 

ya lor, these days when I hear the stuff that task force says, I am ...

wordless :darkmood:

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

13 hours ago, Atonchia said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/stabilisation-phase-restrictions-extended-nov-21-dining-social-gatherings-2256766

One more month. 

Someone please  parody this, song to 

One more month..... 

Baby give me one more month.... 

wats the point.

we doing the same thing for how long already. and we just got 18/ death per day .

and they say we want to do the same thing for 1 more month??

8 minutes ago, Beregond said:

It's really damn demoralizing for the people as a whole.  I am demoralized.  A little hope is a dangerous thing.  After giving people the hope of vaccine and opening all through to August, and then this.  I think they manage to piss off both the opening and the lockdown crowd

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

57 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

I think the key is the health sector cannot cater to the increase in cases with our without vaccination. 

We are paying the price for MTF mistakes. 

The letting in of Indian in the name of Ceca early this year when our cases were low spelled huge trouble. Their persistent denial mode, shoving of root causes onto fellow Singaporean also resulted many Singaporean developed covid fatigue.

Why castigate Singaporean when we have no say in any decision making. 

Talk about health care collapsing. Do not tell me the VtL currently whether in/out won't burden our health care further!

No traveller will fall sick?

On one hand restrict unvax movement, ban more than 2 dinning for vax all in the name of saving healthcare? 

We pay them to lead us and not pay them to tell us how we should live our life. 

Enough ranting. Move on. 😤 

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 8

They can talk and talk and talk but numbers don’t lie and our eyes can see.

Useless task force…FUBAR.

Farked Up Beyond All Recognition!

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Chongster said:

It's really damn demoralizing for the people as a whole.  I am demoralized.  A little hope is a dangerous thing.  After giving people the hope of vaccine and opening all through to August, and then this.  I think they manage to piss off both the opening and the lockdown crowd

If they had called for a circuit breaker in end sept, things might be much better now

Maybe no need circuit breaker but no dine in.

• Praise 3

2 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Talk about health care collapsing. Do not tell me the VtL currently whether in/out won't burden our health care further!

No traveller will fall sick?

I like this part. It's not merely covid.  A traveller might get a heart attack. Or something. He will still need to use medical resources which are very stretched now.

my question is what have we done so badly that we fk up with 3k+ cases per day 

this mean all our SMM are not working whatsoever

the previous low cases are result to CB ... CCB ... and MCB (more CB)

so without CB ... we are screwed ... 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 4