COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

33 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

They can talk and talk and talk but numbers don’t lie and our eyes can see.

Useless task force…FUBAR.

What is the point of banning unvax into the mall and dining.

Stupidity at it lowest if you know how those unvax can still gain entry into the mall now. Not to mentione meeting inside the mall. 😤

Dumb and stupid measure.

No one check on the TT app / token against the identity. 

Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
9 hours ago, 13177 said:

OMG! Highest cases of death so far, 18! 😱 

on one side, the gahmen asks us to give birth give birth, here they never do anything. It is still moderate. can one. :a-noway:

• Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Those 3000 plus infections a day are working through the system now, mid teens.  With the nearly 4k past 2 days, we will continue to see mid teens. Hopefully not more. 

Stay home! Especially our old folks. 

PS. Anyone noticed more men than women are dying? Probably more ti ki. 

The people among the death seems like men more than women. Maybe men like to pa pa zao and dont want to follow measures strictly?

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

If these 5 from the same household went to the same restaurant and sat at different table.. would the outcome be the same? If they sit together at home and eat, what's the difference between sitting them together or separately in a restaurant?

As usual no logic and half past six measure.

2 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

1 more month extension for 2 pax.. looks like I have to wait till mid Nov to decide if can fly back or not during Xmas time..

You should not hurry and can still wait a while before deciding, since the covid situation changing fast.

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Blueray said:

‘Too risky’ to allow 5 from same household to dine in at restaurants: Lawrence Wong

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/too-risky-5-same-household-dine-in-restaurants-lawrence-wong-124149713.html

My math no good but...

If a household of 5 sit together at 1 table with 2 neighbouring tables...potential exposure is only 2 other tables 

If the same household goes in and get seated in 2 by 2 by 1...the exposure is 6 other tables...

Same same but not the same...corright or not? 😁

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

It's been around 4 weeks and the numbers are still as high as initially. Are lw and oyk still gonna be delusional that the extension will eventually bring down the numbers? 

Both of them still believe that the current measures and booster shot will bring down and stabilize the numbers?! You no hear them keep saying the measures and jab are working perfectly well, if not we will see a much much higher death cases everyday lo?! Current everyday death cases still consider low la. 🙄

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

The people among the death seems like men more than women. Maybe men like to pa pa zao and dont want to follow measures strictly?

Probably from nursing home la. Not always those outside. 

• Praise 1

39 minutes ago, Blueray said:

ya lor, these days when I hear the stuff that task force says, I am ...

wordless :darkmood:

You see the way the task force says, can sense that they do not have any empathy, do not feel for the people and also do not connect to the ground on the covid situation. Thats why we have ended up with the current covid situation and everyday death cases. Even though they keep repeating this is the phase we all need to go through in order to see lights at the end of the tunnel?! 

22 hours ago, Windwaver said:

Oh no, does he remember what's the likely route he got it?

I spoke o my sister. I thot he got it as a Taxi driver. But actually my sister told me he have been helping out at Bedok 57 or 58 market as someone really needed help. I suppose he got it there. I cannot confirm

• Shocked 1

14 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Probably from nursing home la. Not always those outside. 

Thought nursing home has stop people from visiting quite a while liao, and believe the measures in nursing home should be quite strict, so dont understand why so many covid positive cases happened?

32 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

my question is what have we done so badly that we fk up with 3k+ cases per day 

this mean all our SMM are not working whatsoever

the previous low cases are result to CB ... CCB ... and MCB (more CB)

so without CB ... we are screwed ... 

Maybe they need to check the vaccine we receive.  all manufacturing process can have lapse, and this is a very rushed process.  Starting to doubt if the batches we receive are missing some important ingredients … just my own baseless theory!  Pofma!!!!

5 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I spoke o my sister. I thot he got it as a Taxi driver. But actually my sister told me he have been helping out at Bedok 57 or 58 market as someone really needed help. I suppose he got it there. I cannot confirm

Hmm, masked up? Most cases are close contact with positive people.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
16 hours ago, inlinesix said:

It actually boils down to the most basic thing like estate cleaning.

which many actually dun believe that there's no diff

7 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Many people when they got covid, they also dont know where and how they got it, esp if those people who dont pa pa zao. But if for those people who due to work or for any reason that they always contract with many people, then if got covid then it is more understood, since risk is surely much higher.

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Blueray said:

‘Too risky’ to allow 5 from same household to dine in at restaurants: Lawrence Wong

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/too-risky-5-same-household-dine-in-restaurants-lawrence-wong-124149713.html

I find it odd that somehow ivory tower realized how bad the situation is at the operation level only recently.

I thought my ears were playing tricks when I heard from news that available ICU beds went from 1000 to 300 because of manpower and morale issue.

what-huh.gif

↡ Advertisement