COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

11 minutes ago, Ender said:

Why are people still using the 95% efficacy reported in the 3rd phase trial? It's already acknowledge that with Delta variant, this number no longer holds. If base on Israel study, against infection drops to 39 % nia.

alamak ... like that sure tio liao ...  [bigcry] 

typo 93 is 39 .... [laugh] 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/04/pfizer-covid-vaccine-protection-against-infection-tumbles-to-47percent-study-confirms.html

2021-10-25_131339.png

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Even protection  against  death is for those healthy  nia. If u are unhealthy  need to bet on the boosters 

True, if there one consistent protection regardless of scenario, it is being healthy and fit. My friend's FIL, above 60,  vaxxed, but kenna covid, is totally asymptomatic. He eats healthy.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 3

2 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

alamak ... like that sure tio liao ... [sweatdrop] 

Hahaha yes, vaxxed go outing there's high chance tio. But with 88% protection against icu.

9 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Probably even lower. 🥴

1A2002CD-C442-415F-951A-886A1F2DF7F3.jpeg

3F5B533E-DF11-4CC5-AD44-F7963E1861C3.jpeg

This protection for asian may be lower with delta. The above report is 3rd phase against the og wild virus.

38 minutes ago, Chongster said:

Malaysia published some pretty telling real life stats of how the different vaccines fared?  

Got source link?

16 hours ago, Heartlander said:

Relax chill. These people are here for an international forum that lasted for only 4 days. It is not like there is a special rule for these foreigners on long term basis, so why get so emo? I do not know what words I should use in order not to offend you, bo pian got only one brain cell cannot think too much. But even like that I also can understand and accept. If there is a separate rule on covid living for foreigners then I will get angry lah.

I've seen it at local events, breakfasts etc. this little while also. Even televised on the news but of course, special events needs testing.

This is the way.

11 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

i guess all researchers are WRONG then .... 93% for 4 months protection ...

could be typo ... only 39% .... researchers ... ought to be [rifle]

2021-10-25_131339.png

First month still good ar..

Here's the report that says 39%

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/07/23/delta-variant-pfizer-covid-vaccine-39percent-effective-in-israel-prevents-severe-illness.html

Edited by Ender

3 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Yes.   Some people will take the risk of 2 mrna jabs.  But they are worried if  they need to jab one mrna jab every 6 months for life.  And esp if the mrna jab is the same as previously and not modified to account for variants.

Exactly! I'm not counting on booster jabs especially it's only useful for 6 months.

My heart arrhythmia from Pfizer 2nd jab is still a problem even after so long even doctor recommends me to take non-mRNA as booster.

4 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

What will happen to winter olympic?

That's the first reason they don't want to open so early..... protect the event then isolate athletes/staff like in Tokyo.

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

Si bei sian.

Nov coming liao. We still struck with 2.

And double digit death. 

My bro come with wife and kids to visit on the weekend also need do secretly  . Dun know break law or not.

Open not open, close not close.

Just grumbling.  Dun say i negative 😑

Whether you eligible to grumble will depend on who you voted for last July.... hehe

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Pofma correction direction issued to Truth Warriors website over Covid-19 false claims
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/correction-direction-issued-to-truth-warriors-website

The website has also stated that vaccines do not prevent the spread of Covid-19.

The above sentence is false?

the crime is going against G's narrative..... that no many still believe in

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

Whether you eligible to grumble will depend on who you voted for last July.... hehe

i very eligible leh.

i say loud loud. 😁

• Haha! 5

5 hours ago, RadX said:

When one brings in UNNECESSARY details like what one drives, that is a RED HERRRING, that is an unnecessary personal attack that has no place here

You have done well bro, amidst the circumstances, and the necessary actions have bene taken.  Anymore filth that comes from the incumbent will lead to undesirable consequences.

That said, i see you have grown old, mellowed cf your past INGLORIOUS days....😁

Take care bro, and i do know what's on thr ground as we speak....Thanks for your tireless efforts

Sorry just found a bit of time for a reply. Thanks so much bro, and thanks to many others. We're all trying. And honestly I don't think the gahmen is overtly malicious or anything, but the point is they've had the folly of their approach pointed out to them repeatedly (by myself and others), yet they seem to be making decisions in a manner that just prolongs the pain and increases unnecessary deaths in my humble opinion. The issue (I feel) is that sparing lives seems to have been deprioritised. I can't do much about what the government orders, but having a toady of theirs condescending to me and everyone else here was just the last straw. 🙏

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Sorry just found a bit of time for a reply. Thanks so much bro, and thanks to many others. We're all trying. And honestly I don't think the gahmen is overtly malicious or anything, but the point is they've had the folly of their approach pointed out to them repeatedly (by myself and others), yet they seem to be making decisions in a manner that just prolongs the pain and increases unnecessary deaths in my humble opinion. The issue (I feel) is that sparing lives seems to have been deprioritised. I can't do much about what the government orders, but having a toady of theirs condescending to me and everyone else here was just the last straw. 🙏

I understand bro and that to me was the last straw in how one should respond!

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Zhong Nan Shan said China will open up when:

1. 90% PRC vax;

2. Cases outside of China is lower than China.

China will not bother to open until COVID19 is OVER.

They went for zero covid covid strategy, they have to wait for the rest of the world to stabilize. They can afford it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1