COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

43 minutes ago, Ender said:

You make your brother do ART test everyday?

My son last week went for lunch with my dad. Before he left the house, I did ART test twice on him, just in case of false negative.😅 Ya, I am more kiasi.

Good to be kiasi when visiting elderly, even they are vaccinated and even took booster liao.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

1 minute ago, Beregond said:

got ah..

2 good friends of mine die die dun vax ( including their direct family  ( wife n kids ).

my youngest bro 30+ just jab after the news unvaxx cannot go shopping centre ( waiting for 2nd shot) if not i think he wont jab.

1 driver i know from a jap company also recently jab because the company threaten to pock him if he dun jab 😂

What your good friends do? Very inconvenient if unvax.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Beregond said:

got ah..

2 good friends of mine die die dun vax ( including their direct family  ( wife n kids ).

my youngest bro 30+ just jab after the news unvaxx cannot go shopping centre ( waiting for 2nd shot) if not i think he wont jab.

1 driver i know from a jap company also recently jab because the company threaten to pock him if he dun jab 😂

Your 2 good friends no need to go work? Thats why die die still dont want to vax? Or they have money to go take the pre event ART test everytime they go work? Lol.

• Haha! 1

Just now, Fcw75 said:

What your good friends do? Very inconvenient if unvax.

Indeed very inconvenient if now is unvac. Many places cannot go lo. Seems like unvac is more like create inconvenient than scare will tio covid. Lol. Cause now even vac or unvac also can tio covid lo.

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Your 2 good friends no need to go work? Thats why die die still dont want to vax? Or they have money to go take the pre event ART test everytime they go work? Lol.

self employ 😁

• Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, Scion said:

one of the recent news said that there are still 100+k working people that haven't taken vax

wah i see around, most, if not all, the people i know already vaxxed

or maybe my social circle too small

Same same, my social circle and colleagues all vac, cannot find anyone i know is unvac. Even already heard those i know who is eligible for booster shot, also went to jab liao. Lol. So all very supportive of getting jab.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

I was talking with a friend.  He did tell me some deaths are "can't be helped" and its just "necessary evil". He is in management.

To be fair to him, he is not in healthcare but has been dealing with robots all his life.  So his thoughts are skewed one way.

Then now you look at the leaders of the MTF and you realise their backgrounds.  And suddenly, their thinking and decisions make sense.  

The big question is, did we put the correct people to lead the MTF?  Or are they merely puppets?  But that is another topic.

Can Turboflat4 run for office?

I3KR.gif

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

I need to do ART frequently for my job, regardless of vax status.  Think my nose has no feeling liao.  First time, put in the swab, can cry with discomfort.  Now I can go deeper and longer and don't feel anything major discomfort...

You can do this very soon :grin:

3-important-practices-for-awakening-the-

• Haha! 3

45 minutes ago, Ender said:

I feel communication from the current mmtf is very lacking. Even their rebuke to truth warriors seems weak and many here sees it as the gahment misleading them again. I would certainly think they need better PR.

To be frank, it took me alot of home work to understand why the gahment chose this path. They should just lay out the plan with more transparency than now. Explain what oyk means by stabilization phase. My understanding was very different till i realize what he meant.

Pai seh, so why they chose this path and what oyk meant ah?

56 minutes ago, Ender said:

You make your brother do ART test everyday?

My son last week went for lunch with my dad. Before he left the house, I did ART test twice on him, just in case of false negative.😅 Ya, I am more kiasi.

There goes $20 :grin:

• Haha! 2

27 minutes ago, Scion said:

one of the recent news said that there are still 100+k working people that haven't taken vax

My BIL still unvax.

• Shocked 1

9 minutes ago, Beregond said:

got ah..

One of my friend (Early 50)just went for her 2nd jab last week.

Initial reason was she was worry for the Long term effect.

she only decide to go for the jab when her company announced that those unvax people will need to pay for the Art kits.

seems likening the end... $ is more important than her concerns🤭

• Haha! 8

28 minutes ago, Scion said:

Think how many mainlanders are here, maybe called "working people" in this case rather than MW or other.

If they ever wanted to go home, cannot without taking SinoVac so maybe all/most wait for government to finally make for free. Last night's news went to a clinic asking those standing outside about their plans, two from three, I think, were mainlanders.

It's a thought, right or not, don't guarantee but I can imagine it makes up a large proportion of that 100k+ mentioned.

45 minutes ago, Etnt said:

that's the next thing that many forget: the whip that makes sure everybody toe the line.

The party whip is not a legal thing.   You can go against it.

https://theindependent.sg/video-of-ex-pap-mp-tan-cheng-bock-rejecting-the-nmp-scheme-in-parliament-goes-viral-in-the-wake-of-ge2020/

But not everyone is a tan cheng bock.

2 minutes ago, Credor said:

One of my friend (Early 50)just went for her 2nd jab last week.

Initial reason was she was worry for the Long term effect.

she only decide to go for the jab when her company announced that those unvax people will need to pay for the Art kits.

seems likening the end... $ is more important than her concerns🤭

Alot of ppl need to force. They got no issue taking vaccine at all. Not to mention sinovac is in gov plan now.

No 1 should he unvaxx now. If those  choose to be unvaxx . Really  dun go complain gov policy force ppl to jab.

Anw those unvaxx is only a small small  %.

It not going to make a big different on our result against cov19 now.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Alot of ppl need to force. They got no issue taking vaccine at all. Not to mention sinovac is in gov plan now.

No 1 should he unvaxx now. If those  choose to be unvaxx . Really  dun go complain gov policy force ppl to jab.

Anw those unvaxx is only a small small  %.

It not going to make a big different on our result against cov19 now.

Not really.  You still have boosters.  Sooner or later, all the vaxxed will be unvaxxed unless boosted.

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, Philipkee said:

Not really.  You still have boosters.  Sooner or later, all the vaxxed will be unvaxxed unless boosted.

Oh ya... still got.booster

I think this  is our final.bet

↡ Advertisement