COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

Turbocharged
15 hours ago, Mustank said:

Last 10mins only :XD:

like humans, once cum, lose interest :XD:

No multiple climax?😮😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

This is just a placebo effect. They know that they can't ban public transport and it is impractical to insist on safeentry whenever u take public transport, thus the advisory not to talk loudly to prevent your saliva from flying out of your mouth. Might as well say stop breathing when taking public transport? Ever wonder why till date still no public transport cluster? 

But ok la, this one I don't want to bash PAP, public transport is really boh bian and IS a necessity for many people. We just wear our masks well if taking public transport, and comply by not talking loudly. 

😅

Sound like in those police and thief movies in which there is such a dialogue:

"You have the right to remain silent. But what your talked can be used as court evidence against you." 😅

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
3 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

This is just a placebo effect. They know that they can't ban public transport and it is impractical to insist on safeentry whenever u take public transport, thus the advisory not to talk loudly to prevent your saliva from flying out of your mouth. Might as well say stop breathing when taking public transport? Ever wonder why till date still no public transport cluster

But ok la, this one I don't want to bash PAP, public transport is really boh bian and IS a necessity for many people. We just wear our masks well if taking public transport, and comply by not talking loudly. 

This might explain the double digit unlinkeds that we see now. And how the virus "migrates" to various HDB blocks.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
8 hours ago, Tianmo said:

I think they sld just cancel it for this year.  

Our potential aggressor also busy fighting covid, they also got no time to pay attention to our might now... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

2 years in a row some poor colonel did not get promoted to BG. Ndp important u know!

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

6 minutes ago, Starry said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid19-cases-jurong-port-jul-22-boon-lay-place-food-village-15266520

"Six more cases were also linked to the Case 64697 cluster, which now has a total of 54 infections. MOH did not provide further details regarding Case 64697"

CNA must be sleeping on the job.

This is a new cluster since Jul 12.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Starry said:

It seems like copy and pastes MoH Press Release since "MOH did not provide further details regarding Case 64697".

No indication of any question being raised.

1:45, majority of cases this year are Delta variant.

and Delta variant came from an already known high risk country tio boh ? [;)]

• Praise 5
  • Angry 1

Supersonic
5 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Go bangcation lor.....[:p]

I think give vouchers change date....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

All change to 21 Aug lo. Lol.

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Blueray said:

1:45, majority of cases this year are Delta variant.

and Delta variant came from an already known high risk country tio boh ? [;)]

DMS/MoH had explained previously that this round of Delta came via Indonesia.  Likely through offloading of seafood at Jurong Fishery Market.

• Praise 8

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

This WFH as default really got enforce meh? I see cars on the roads don seem to reflect that...

Dont know who is really default wfh? Maybe those who are taking public transport? Thats why you still see many cars on the roads? The cars in my MSCP many are out daily, so it means these people are still going to work lo. And everyday heavy traffic along CTE still same same.

• Praise 4

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Dont know who is really default wfh? Maybe those who are taking public transport? Thats why you still see many cars on the roads? The cars in my MSCP many are out daily, so it means these people are still going to work lo. And everyday heavy traffic along CTE still same same.

while many working from home sneak out for shopping lor

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, denser said:

while many working from home sneak out for shopping lor

No wonder still so many cars on the roads la?! Lol.

Turbocharged
11 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Maybe some smart guy convert ktv to work booth for husbands to work in peace.

WFH very distracting they say.

12 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Maybe some smart guy convert ktv to work booth for husbands to work in peace.

WFH very distracting they say.

Teo Heng

"STUDY, WORK OR LIVESTREAM WITH STYLE

Having difficulties in finding a place to work/study during this Heightened Alert (HA)?

FRET NOT !

We are proud to introduce to you our very own workspace area. From $4/hour per room, you will get to have a conducive work or study environment.

WE ARE ALSO PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR *THE STAR VISTA* outlet will start its operations on 5th June 2021 (SAT)

Hurry now and Make your reservations with us

Outlets Available :

Bedok Point #03-08/11 Tel : 6844 9722

Causeway Point #05-01 Tel : 6760 0345

JCUBE #03-14/16 Tel : 6734 6300

The Star Vista #01-23/28 Tel : 6775 1500"

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2