COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

10 minutes ago, Beregond said:

my parents go out i straight nag at them. 😅

Sometimes parent at home also no use if they youth at home every meetup with friends in large multiple gathering

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

1 minute ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Sometimes parent at home also no use if they youth at home every meetup with friends in large multiple gathering

I think his parents not staying with them.

• Praise 4

25 minutes ago, Flying_genie said:

My 2¢ worth.
All these constant lockdowns (costing millions to businesses, disruption to education, job losses, etc) are due to stubborn people who gather and/or use their mask as chin support only.
A very easy solution. Empower the Social Distancing Ambassador to issue fines or summonses; the SDA are already found everywhere throughout the island. These errant rule breakers are not swayed by warnings or persuasion by the SDA. First offence, $50. Second offence, $100. Third offence $150; and so forth. 
Pretty soon, all these errant rule breakers will wear masks and adhere to social distancing rules. Cases in our island nation will decrease very quickly.
Lack of enforcement and COVID fatigue are causing our cases to remain high. Do one final lockdown, enforce the rules strictly. Then, business, jobs, schools can resume. The constant half-baked lockdowns are causing a lot of strain and hardship.

We need SPF to set an good example.

Need to taser siao lang, taser la.

Don’t hesitate.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

49 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Yes bro, worried for our parents….haiz.

I don’t even think 71 is considered advanced age lor.

Maybe thats why they are pushing for the booster shot very hard on elderly. And now even 50-59 people also ask to go for booster shot. Even dont know if booster shot really help or not?

• Praise 3
  • Angry 1

49 minutes ago, Flying_genie said:

My 2¢ worth.
All these constant lockdowns (costing millions to businesses, disruption to education, job losses, etc) are due to stubborn people who gather and/or use their mask as chin support only.
A very easy solution. Empower the Social Distancing Ambassador to issue fines or summonses; the SDA are already found everywhere throughout the island. These errant rule breakers are not swayed by warnings or persuasion by the SDA. First offence, $50. Second offence, $100. Third offence $150; and so forth. 
Pretty soon, all these errant rule breakers will wear masks and adhere to social distancing rules. Cases in our island nation will decrease very quickly.
Lack of enforcement and COVID fatigue are causing our cases to remain high. Do one final lockdown, enforce the rules strictly. Then, business, jobs, schools can resume. The constant half-baked lockdowns are causing a lot of strain and hardship.

Indeed lack of enforcement  lead to people no scare even they wear their mask at their chin. And i dont know how many of these people if got caught by those enforcement officer, will they straight away summon them or give chance by giving them warning and walk off.

Dont say about those elderly people wearing their mask at their chin level. Even i also saw youngsters wear their mask at chin level while walking, and some of them act blur by carrying a drink on their hand to indicate that they are drinking, so no need to wear mask properly. With so many idiots people around, how to keep cases low? Even our vaccination rate is 100% also no use. [shakehead]

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, Flying_genie said:

My 2¢ worth.

To certain extent rule flouters need to bear the consequences. 

The major fault lie with the decision maker. Get their house "in order" first before even thinking to implement rules that can and will  impact everyone livelihood. 🤔 You have a deputy PM rescinded in the mix of a pandemic. 

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

34 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Already have some covid case whereby elderly stay home but still kenna covid. Cause family members staying with them never follow covid measure strictly.

• Praise 3

My 2¢ worth.

Won't work with one more hard lock down unless we close the borders to all incoming visitors/returning residents.  It may go back down to zero, but once relaxed, it will go up and out of control again. 

Just use NZ as an example. They don't even have daily thousands of drivers crossing the border to deliver fresh food! 

17 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Not related to Covid - passed by Bukit Buttocks and saw all the Red Cars opposite Autobaccs - now I know they were catching the illegal immigrants in the forest! 

Maybe they can soon pian round up the solitary big wild boar that I have seen a few time there too. Unless it has already been chopped up and eaten by the illegal immigrants. 

https://mustsharenews.com/6-men-enter-illegally/

Quite alarming they managed to sneak in. If those guys have bad motives sure might lead to terrorist activities

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

We need SPF to set an good example.

Need to taser siao lang, taser la.

Don’t hesitate.

but when when thinking to write report hoh the taser never leave its pouch! whahahahahaha..

hard de lah.. do right the most appear in tv/news with a commendation from the top.. do wrong kenna charge oso possible..

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Quite alarming they managed to sneak in. If those guys have bad motives sure might lead to terrorist activities

ya , how did they do it lol. basically a small island, and so many sneak in at once. must got some loophole somewhere we miss out.

the soldier holding the shotgun look garlang😁

3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

ya , how did they do it lol. basically a small island, and so many sneak in at once. must got some loophole somewhere we miss out.

the soldier holding the shotgun look garlang😁

The PCG need to step up

• Praise 3

4 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

but when when thinking to write report hoh the taser never leave its pouch! whahahahahaha..

hard de lah.. do right the most appear in tv/news with a commendation from the top.. do wrong kenna charge oso possible..

The problem starts from Commissioner.

Enforcement has to be decisive and forceful 

• Praise 3

21 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

They might have caught the humans, but they sure missed the big wild boar I encountered! 

😅

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Haha! 1

...Pretty soon, all these errant rule breakers will wear masks and adhere to social distancing rules. Cases in our island nation will decrease very quickly.

And I also believe whenever the daily numbers starts to average down within 2 digit numbers, some RBA(risk-based-approach) ministar will again pontify the need to open up the borders, which will bring us back for another cycle. Those medically vulnerable will continue to die. Decision makers neber say sorry.

25 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

They might have caught the humans, but they sure missed the big wild boar I encountered! 

😅

The big wild boar was caught. It can be found in the big stew pot, back at the mess hall.

• Haha! 3

Looks like the current strategy from the MMTF is not to stop and prevent infection in the community but just to slow down the infection rate so that the healthcare system does not collapse. Everyone will get infected with COVID eventually as some asspert said.

Maybe the MMTF can lead by examples and get themselves infected first start from Thanos Ong.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

10 minutes ago, Giordanogavin said:

Looks like the current strategy from the MMTF is not to stop and prevent infection in the community but just to slow down the infection rate so that the healthcare system does not collapse. Everyone will get infected with COVID eventually as some asspert said.

Maybe the MMTF can lead by examples and get themselves infected first start from Thanos Ong.

It doesn't "looks like". 

Getting everyone exposed (and most will get infected) is THE strategy. That's what living with covid means. 

Edited by Volvobrick
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha! 1