COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

1 hour ago, Ender said:

Yes, it seems they are going for the peak. Even among the unvax, more than 93%(local context) will recover. .  We just have to be prepare. Vax ourselves, get enough vit D and zinc, exercise regularly.  Vit D from sunlight and exercise have to get it outdoor, coop up at home is not going to strengthen  our immunity. Afternoon sun is the best.. Get about 20-30 mins worth of sunlight everyday.

Sadly, the price will be more deaths among the elderly. Already can see the death rate rising among the above 50s, especially more for the 70s.  That's why strongly recommend above 50 get booster since the chance of kenna is much higher now. Building immunity is my priority now.  Pfizer show antibody level returns back to it was when it were at 95%.

For this same reasoning I restarted an excercise regime back in July and now also  supplement Vit.D intakes......given I go outside far less.

Haven taken Moderna for first shots I don't want to change and there is no approval for boosters, even they say 50% dose around 6-months from the second shot beforehand.

Everyone has to take their own consideration and health and do based on individual circumstances.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

33 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Agreed a must to open, but also must see open how fast, how much and how big lo.

Spike in Covid-19 cases raises enough disturbing questions and there are enough signs. Why do we allow them to ignore further?

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, bsswan said:

For this same reasoning I restarted an excercise regime back in July and now also  supplement Vit.D intakes......given I go outside far less.

Wonderful bro.  Vit C, Vit D and Zinc are good for the immune system.  I abit KS, even took daily probiotics and organic mushroom supplements to strengthen the immune system even more.

But most important is adequate rest and sleep. No point taking all the supplements but  not enough rest.  Exercise and adequate rest form the foundation, then only the supplements for enhancement.

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 4

I heard a lot of sex is best for building up the immune system.

I don't know if true or not maybe some experts can clime in.

But I thought better just try lah in case its true!

:D

I mean experts in biology hor

not experts in sex!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Starry said:

Wonderful bro.  Vit C, Vit D and Zinc are good for the immune system.  I abit KS, even took daily probiotics and organic mushroom supplements to strengthen the immune system even more.

But most important is adequate rest and sleep. No point taking all the supplements but  not enough rest.  Exercise and adequate rest form the foundation, then only the supplements for enhancement.

100%

WfH blends itself well to resting. 😁

Have added on/off probiotics and same with mushrooms and more veg., though not organic. Need to do what we can, right?

Zinc, I don't know......doc only told.me Vit.D and if I did okay he was 50:50 on whether a booster would even be necessary. I think I checking feeling once Moderna approved m

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

I think at this point any age also has a risk of dying

Better excercise eat healthy don’t smoke keep fit don’t easy angry don’t take on high liability

This disease is culling the unhealthy and the emotionally compromised 

sooner or later everyone waking outside is a symptom carrier 

The unhealthy will be stay at their homes by choice. Effectively ownself prison 

the rich still can imprison in nice big house do gardening. Everyday ask rednart deliver food raw materials 

my dad wants to go China see his mistress. I tell him: you go there 109% is tio one. People tio is no symptom. You tio is buang until beh Lin Choo. That time you want to take plane come back, plane also won’t take you Ah! Before you go, let’s have a big family meal

• Haha! 7

9 minutes ago, Mustank said:

my dad wants to go China see his mistress. I tell him: you go there 109% is tio one. People tio is no symptom. You tio is buang until beh Lin Choo. That time you want to take plane come back, plane also won’t take you Ah! Before you go, let’s have a big family meal

cannot go China now right? but mistress can come via ATP! 😂

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Ody_2004 said:

cannot go China now right? but mistress can come via ATP! 😂

My dad got show me pic before

actually not bad. Maybe I can nego with my dad……

:XD:

• Shocked 3
  • Haha! 4

30 minutes ago, Mustank said:

My dad got show me pic before

actually not bad. Maybe I can nego with my dad……

:XD:

有其父必有其子。。

虎父無犬子。。

:yuush:

好樣的。。 

• Haha! 7

11 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Last time the good earth also like this what :XD:

Wow, The Good Earth...

Was my Secondary Literature book...

Many decades ago liao...

I only remember 女主角 is O-lan ..  correct??

Cannot remember well, because I failed Literature one..

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, bsswan said:

Haven taken Moderna for first shots I don't want to change and there is no approval for boosters, even they say 50% dose around 6-months from the second shot beforehand.

Everyone has to take their own consideration and health and do based on individual circumstances.

Yup.basically adopt the mentality that we will very likely kenna, and therefore prep ourselves to minimize the impact so it will not be a life threatening situation, ansd very well suited for home recovery. So far I read recent studies directly link to stronger immunity to covid  these supplements Vit D , Zinc and Exercise (min 150 min/week at moderate to high intensity, https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2021/07/21/bjsports-2021-104203)

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 3

1 hour ago, Twister said:

Wow, The Good Earth...

Many decades ago liao...

O-Lan was the poor man's wife who found a hidden small treasure trove behind a loose brick... allowing them to buy land and seed the slow building of their fortune into a rich family.

In the end, the husband once rich quickly went for concubine...... :grin:

• Haha! 3

Just heard over the news....

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/pasir-panjang-wholesale-centre-closure-covid-19-cases-supply-disruption-2202776

Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre will be closed for three days from Monday (Sep 27) after COVID-19 cases were discovered. The temporary closure is expected to cause "some" disruption to Singapore's fruit and vegetable supply.

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I heard a lot of sex is best for building up the immune system.

I don't know if true or not maybe some experts can clime in.

But I thought better just try lah in case its true!

:D

I mean experts in biology hor

not experts in sex!

Coincidentally there's some talk about vitamin D and zinc supplementation for immunity but these are also beneficial for sperm production [laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Twister said:

Wow, The Good Earth...

Many decades ago liao...

I only remember whole book piak piak

when teacher ask what is good earth about, I said everybody wants to piak piak

got E8 ☹️

• Haha! 12

45 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Coincidentally there's some talk about vitamin D and zinc supplementation for immunity but these are also beneficial for sperm production [laugh]

Not necessarily a plus when 50yrs+

↡ Advertisement