COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

https://slate.com/technology/2021/09/pfizer-moderna-mrna-vaccine-differences.html

:D

9 minutes ago, bsswan said:

Conspiracy theories I don't know, in this case but.......

I have a similar feeling at least.

Moderna has, from results, I think been proven to outlast Pfizer whereby the report is no drop in efficacy through the first four months. I think also AZ has a slower drop off rate (?) but in any case provide vaccines at cost, only. I don't get the whole Pfizer thing......... I certainly wouldn't unquestionably jump onto the "booster" bandwagon so fast without first hearing from AZ since they do only supply at cost. I know Moderna are talking about, at half dose, but in the beginning they were also just 50:50 and/or saying "yeah, but not yet" type thing..... Pfizer really aggressive.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

45 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I tested one packet to make sure it's ok. 

This one nasi lemak got power one.

:D

image.png.3af3ac450c97b4c9ddaceb3c9f9bdaaa.png

image.png.6baab2efee15f67b51feb941b9d5424d.png

image.png.8e76681d8b0c9de36bef0bddeef10a95.png

image.png.193cd94e0fac2d54cb09cdfb1dfb6c8e.png

Bro, you missed out on the 2 years waiting. By then your abalone dry up liao😄

• Haha! 1

54 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I dont understand why usually those elderly who like to hang around in group at void deck, coffeeshop, 4D shop and hawker centre are mostly men? Also elderly men are the ones who dont like to wear their mask properly. I dont see elderly women doing that? 

In my heartland area the gatherings at void decks are mostly elderly women, elderly men at coffeeshops. My observation (before and after 2020) has always been that they all gather, its just different time/place.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

These jobs that even malaysians are not keen to take up.

Actually for the past 2-3 years not much prc workers willing to come sg. Their salary in china has increased alot and has better standard of living mean less working hours and more days off as compared to working in singapore. 

Prc workers no longer the same prc workers 10 years ago. Alot of my friends complaint to me for unable getting them to come over despite raised the salary alot

• Praise 5

57 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Elderly women, you need to wake up earlier. They usually gather around 7-8am, exercise, go marketing and makan.

I see i see. I not an early person lo, no wonder i no see elderly women gathering? [confused]  [laugh] So they not like elderly men, like to gather and loitering around from late morning until late night! Lol.

56 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Bro, you missed out on the 2 years waiting. By then your abalone dry up liao😄

@Jamesc abalone dries up after 2 years? For some reason, it sounds right and wrong at the same time.

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

@Jamesc abalone dries up after 2 years? For some reason, it sounds right and wrong at the same time.

Err.....I am joker, maybe I shall say Sea Cumber😂

But he buy abalone to wait for you leh😅

• Haha! 3

30 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Actually for the past 2-3 years not much prc workers willing to come sg. Their salary in china has increased alot and has better standard of living mean less working hours and more days off as compared to working in singapore. 

Prc workers no longer the same prc workers 10 years ago. Alot of my friends complaint to me for unable getting them to come over despite raised the salary alot

Many of them comes here already start to do business especially hawker business if you have notice. I have met several who were here previously also goes back set up their own eateries. One good one was Amg Mo Kio Chicken Rice in Suzhou which I regularly patronize. 

• Praise 4

38 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

like some years a go 1 prc i know that held a very high position in a usa company branch in sg went back. 

they very ambitious . if i am her i would lepak in the comfort zone till retire....

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

I dont understand why usually those elderly who like to hang around in group at void deck, coffeeshop, 4D shop and hawker centre are mostly men? Also elderly men are the ones who dont like to wear their mask properly. I dont see elderly women doing that? 

MMTF

Multiple Men Talkcock Forum 😁

• Haha! 6

1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

SG business model addicted to cheap labour and never change much. In the past, malaysians took these service and operator jobs, then got too expensive for SG companies, replaced with PRC.

Then now PRC also getting expensive and demanding so have to look for yet another source of cheap labour?? Maybe bangla will get "upgraded" to these jobs in the near future, and instead the construction industry have to look elsewhere to find FWs?

• Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Don't worry I also don't think Xi is targeting the prc massage therapist at the local tcm.

Although the one near my place had big assets and she is a high roller.

$10 change also she cannot give me. She only had a big stack of $50 and $100 notes.

So boh pian I had to tip her $10 but didn't get any extra special service.

Massage therapist will still eagerly come here. Keep posting photo on wechat moments of their seafood dinner, MBS hotel room, relaxing at infinity pool, on their days off, all taken on their latest iPhone.

Don't think they can earn that much in PRC where competition is tougher from hordes of syt. Plus it is rumoured that SG men very soft hearted and plenty of white knights to exploit [laugh] Easy money!

Edited by Sosaria
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/27/singapore-is-seeing-record-covid-cases-that-may-not-be-a-bad-thing.html

this is the new narrative.   Expert say one, dont shoot the messenger....

"He said Singapore could reap the benefits of natural infection that some parts of Europe and North America are experiencing, but in the reverse order.

“Instead of infection followed by vaccination, we’re going to go vaccination followed by infection, which I think is even better because [infections] will mostly be mild,” he said.

“Those [countries] that had high rates of disease last year paid the price” of higher death rates, he told CNBC."

Edited by Chongster

4 minutes ago, Chongster said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/27/singapore-is-seeing-record-covid-cases-that-may-not-be-a-bad-thing.html

this is the new narrative.   Expert say one, dont shoot the messenger....

"He said Singapore could reap the benefits of natural infection that some parts of Europe and North America are experiencing, but in the reverse order.

“Instead of infection followed by vaccination, we’re going to go vaccination followed by infection, which I think is even better because [infections] will mostly be mild,” he said.

“Those [countries] that had high rates of disease last year paid the price” of higher death rates, he told CNBC."

Head they win; tail we lose

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

As I always said, lead by example. 

Get infected and if never die, recover and take an antibodies test. Prove to us.

Simple as that else talk is free…knn.

The assperts and endemic ong can lead the way.

• Praise 4

Singapore preparing to deal with ‘5,000 new Covid-19 cases a day or maybe more’: Lawrence Wong
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/singapore-preparing-deal-5000-new-covid-19-cases-day-or-maybe-more-lawrence-wong

• Finance Minister Lawrence Wong said just 0.2 per cent of infected cases will need ICU treatment, but 10 per cent will need hospital beds as they are vulnerable
  • Hence, Singapore is bolstering its hospital capacity to cope with a possible surge to more than 5,000 daily cases
  • Once capacity is ramped up, cases will remain high as that is what it means to live with Covid-19, said Mr Wong
  • Acknowledging people’s frustrations at the latest measures, he said the Government had “no choice” as the healthcare system is under strain

🙄

Edited by Odyssey2011
↡ Advertisement
  • Angry 1
  • Shocked 1