COVID-19: Back to the Future Phase 2 (HA) 22July to 18Aug..

RadX

1 hour ago, Flying_genie said:

Has our government gone mad? A fake vaccination certificate in India can be bought for R5500 (S$100) and a fake negative PCR report for R300 (S$5.50).
How dare they allow them in without quarantine?!?!
Yes, I understand that we need the manpower. But to allow them in without quarantine?

Straits Times 16Nov21.jpg

not just India, think indonesia also can buy ler.....madness indeed!!!

understandable is all about $$ now.....no $$ no talk...

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1

Once they enter Singapore, they only need to serve a Home Quarantine or an Isolation Order if positive. They are supposed to be socially responsible and not go out. As seen in quite a few previous cases of arrivals from that country, they have a tendency to break quarantine rules. I can't trust them to be socially responsible. Can you?
I'd better not say anymore in case I am branded as being xenophobic. 

https://www.news18.com/news/world/two-indian-nationals-charged-in-singapore-for-breaching-covid-19-stay-home-notices-3919058.html

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/singapore-indian-woman-husband-jailed-for-breaching-quarantine-to-spend-time-together.html

Gov said they can stop them or identify them with an arrival PCR-RT test. What about the poor cabin crew who need to serve them during the flight? What about fellow passengers who come into contact with fake certificate/report holders? 

Edited by Flying_genie
  • Praise 3

3 minutes ago, Flying_genie said:

Once they enter Singapore, they only need to serve a Home Quarantine or an Isolation Order if positive. They are supposed to be socially responsible and not go out. As seen in quite a few previous cases of arrivals from that country, they have a tendency to break quarantine rules. I can't trust them to be socially responsible. Can you?
I'd better not say anymore in case I am branded as being xenophobic. 

https://www.news18.com/news/world/two-indian-nationals-charged-in-singapore-for-breaching-covid-19-stay-home-notices-3919058.html

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/singapore-indian-woman-husband-jailed-for-breaching-quarantine-to-spend-time-together.html

Gov said they can stop them or identify them with an arrival PCR-RT test. What about the poor cabin crew who need to serve them during the flight? What about fellow passengers who come into contact with fake certificate/report holders? 

Money talk and bulls**t walk in the end bro. 

😤

• Praise 4

48 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

They are banking heavily on the PCR test at Changi which all VTL travellers will have to take upon arrival here via VTLs. So the negative Pre-Departure Report required to be taken 2 days prior to departure from home country is pretty much for formality sake. This isn't completely fool-proof though.

If the infected are in an incubation period or they aren't shedding high enough of a viral load yet at the point in which the PCR test is being done, then good luck to us, as if our luck in controlling the infection has been good at the first place. 

Anyway, get ready for a spike in daily cases and deadlier new variants by 2023 Chinese New Year. It is the inevitable, the pros outweigh the cons as their narrative has always said. 

You are absolutely correct. A huge spike of cases will be coming up by CNY 2022. It is as if the current strain on our healthcare is not bad enough.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
11 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

coz Japan say u pple dun come pls.....we are happy as it is...🤣

No lah. they are busy reconstructing alot of building in tokyo. . . 🤣  Don't want us to see thier state now. hahahaha

• Haha! 1