Student taken to hospital after falling from height at At Joseph's Institution: Police

Fitvip

Supercharged

The strange coincidence is that for both the river valley case and this sji case.. police received the phone call at 11.40am.. [shocked]

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 2

2 minutes ago, Hubwee said:

heard its just some kids playing parkour and missed landing properly ...... 

thats.... not very smart for sji

• Praise 1

(edited)
6 hours ago, Nolicense said:

nothing to do with IQ if they have passion for Parkour, live a life with passion than a "playsafe" life with many "what if" 😊

CP DENESTER one of the best parkour in SG

See his power! like a super car weight over power ratio! he is around 60kg only

bring his passion overseas

Edited by D3badge
  • Praise 1

6 hours ago, Nolicense said:

Smart or stupid has nothing to do with being naughty I think.... 

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, D3badge said:

nothing to do with IQ if they have passion for Parkour, live a life with passion than a "playsafe" life with many "what if" 😊

err.. taking calculated risk and know own ability and assess the environment. all these pakour guys build up experience and have physical "intelligence"

nothing to do with IQ because it is not the right measure, its like asking a fish to climb a tree.

7 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Smart or stupid has nothing to do with being naughty I think.... 

wa you still check mcf back online or not at this time? lol

actually it is not very smart to do it in school. 1, get in trouble unnecessarily. 2, the environment for pakour in the school maybe less suited as the cement is dusty and slippery 

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
10 minutes ago, D3badge said:

CP DENESTER one of the best parkour in SG

See his power! like a super car weight over power ratio! he is around 60kg only

Not bad considering he is late 20s, another 2 years to go then hit 30s; it's all downhill from there. Latest latest maybe can only upkeep till hitting 40, and definitely not parkour - that one goes out first. Uncle knows [laugh]

• Praise 2

8 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

wa you still check mcf back online or not at this time? lol

actually it is not very smart to do it in school. 1, get in trouble unnecessarily. 2, the environment for pakour in the school maybe less suited as the cement is dusty and slippery 

1) is about his behaviour 

2) is about his experience 

Nothing to do with being smart or stupid. 

Doing it in school is about appropriate or not,  also nothing to do with smart or not... 

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

1) is about his behaviour 

2) is about his experience 

Nothing to do with being smart or stupid. 

Doing it in school is about appropriate or not,  also nothing to do with smart or not... 

i dont know why you insist on this point. but let me clarify what i mean.

let me ask you. in NS they always tell us do anything just dont get caught. so we be smart in what we do. 

1, we behave in front of teacher. be smart about when is possible we can be naughty

2. assess the environment and our level of experience. want to do something naughty and dont want to fail at it.. have to be smart

doing it in school can be done. do it when no one is around like school break. break down the moves in parts and practice.

not saying doing the above is smart.

but not doing the above would be stupid... for risking your life and for getting in trouble for nothing

i understand teenager frontal cortex not fully developed. but thats just the way it is. if they get to study in sji, im sure the frontal cortex should be more developed

4 hours ago, Nolicense said:

i dont know why you insist on this point. but let me clarify what i mean.

let me ask you. in NS they always tell us do anything just dont get caught. so we be smart in what we do. 

1, we behave in front of teacher. be smart about when is possible we can be naughty

2. assess the environment and our level of experience. want to do something naughty and dont want to fail at it.. have to be smart

doing it in school can be done. do it when no one is around like school break. break down the moves in parts and practice.

not saying doing the above is smart.

but not doing the above would be stupid... for risking your life and for getting in trouble for nothing

i understand teenager frontal cortex not fully developed. but thats just the way it is. if they get to study in sji, im sure the frontal cortex should be more developed

In NS when they tell us "do anything but dont get caught" is about flexibility, but they also tell us "if you are caught you will be deal with" and that is responsibility.  So if you want to be flexible and do things outside what is permissible, you must be prepare to have the courage to be responsible. This has nothing to do with smart or not. 

1) students to behave in front of teachers is discipline. And it apply not only to teachers, it apply to the whole school and anywhere when you are in school uniform. Being naughty depends on how close the teacher student relation and/or how rebellious the student is.  This has nothing to do with smart or not.

2) assess the environment and our level of experience, that is proficiency. Want to do something naughty and dont want to fail at it, that you have to be good at it. Nothing to do with smart or not. 

You mentioned "actually it is not very smart to do it in school. 1, get in trouble unnecessarily. 2, the environment for pakour in the school maybe less suited as the cement is dusty and slippery",  and now you are saying "doing it in school can be done. do it when no one is around like school break. break down the moves in parts and practice".  The two statements dont sound synchronize. 

• Haha! 1

14 hours ago, Tkseah said:

The strange coincidence is that for both the river valley case and this sji case.. police received the phone call at 11.40am.. [shocked]

Yes, I notice that too!

(edited)
14 hours ago, Tkseah said:

By the same token the axe brand oil advert appeared when RVS incident happened…… things just happen at times coincidentally 

Edited by BanCoe
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1