Monthly/fortnightly HDB Carpark Washing Dirtying Car

RachelKim

Neutral Newbie

I've noticed serious splatter maybe only once, when they were pressure washing the accumulated sand/dirt from the parking lots, and the lot I was in happened to be extra sandy/muddy. Mine is open air, not MSCP btw. Luckily, when I got to the car, they were still nearby. Called one of the workers over, asked him to quickly spray off before I drove off.

Maybe they have gotten enough comments from residents, so become more 'zi dong' over time. These days not uncommon to see them give some quick blasts to the nearby cars while washing, without needing anyone to tell them.

If it happens again, no harm snapping some pics if it happens again, feedback to your TC. They can probably instruct the workers to take note.

• Praise 1

I am driving a COE car. Only wash car max monthly.

Paint spoil wait for it to spread until bueh ta han already than just go for entire car respray. Now this period seldom use car. Downtime also not an issue.

At the same time can get a layer of new paint :D

• Praise 1

Last week I had just washed my car and was about to park when I realised the cleaner was washing the carpark. I waited awhile and turned back in again, looked for a wet lot and parked. Still, the next day I thought my car had went for some light rallying when I saw the stains by the side. No choice and doesn't matter since I wash on a weekly basis. If it bothers you alot, just get a cover.

Edited by Levinx
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
59 minutes ago, Levinx said:

Last week I had just washed my car and was about to park when I realised the cleaner was washing the carpark. I waited awhile and turned back in again, looked for a wet lot and parked. Still, the next day I thought my car had went for some light rallying when I saw the stains by the side. No choice and doesn't matter since I wash on a weekly basis. If it bothers you alot, just get a cover.

Aiyah. be it the car is clean or not, We should still wash our car. 🙂

↡ Advertisement