Serious accident on CTE 23 July 21, car on fire

Tohto

Supercharged
10 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Problem is, many people on the road these days drive like they want to go viral that evening or the next day - but not in a good way. 

Many crazy drivers on the roads these days, dunno when you will meet one. 

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Reports didn't say if got fatality but bodies all over the road..

1 car, 1 lorry.. 1 bike i think.. dont know which one die

1 minute ago, Mustank said:

How come got so many grown so much advertisement ah :grin:

9125DD41-EBEA-4156-8EAA-05D794CB4110.png

12F3D08A-8B45-4FAB-A5D9-B48A6B5B25DD.png

how come i dont see this ads? what have you been browsing???

• Haha! 6

31 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

1 car, 1 lorry.. 1 bike i think.. dont know which one die

31-year-old motorcyclist killed, 6 injured in accident along CTE near Orchard Road

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Daniu82 said:

Many crazy drivers on the roads these days, dunno when you will meet one. 

Agreed, sometimes also difficult to prevent. Only thing we can do is be alert and extra careful.

• Praise 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

Is it a Tesla?

From top view of the burned carcass in the ST video, my guess is Mazda3 (previous gen), the one commonly used for PHV. 

2 hours ago, mikk123 said:

we should not be surprised. just look at how those lorry drives on the express way nowadays. They either very slow on the 2nd lane or 1st lane, or they drive like mad driver with 7 or 8 Bangladesh in the back. When things happen, ST published a very sad story on how they borrowed a lot to come to sg to work and a few souls get touched and immediately  giving.sg comes in to ask for donation, then another 200k raised for their family back home. A few months later, another similar  accident happens, a whole cycle start again. All of these are just part of LTA statistics....

yes the main problem is there is almost non existent enforcement for the errant driving of lorry/good vehicles nowadays together with generally terrible driving etiquette of Singaporeans ( road hogging, not signaling when changing lanes, speeding up to block lane changes blah blah blah)🤬

How often do you guys encounter traffic police on the road, most of the time I see normal police cars only, hardly see the volvo TP cars, once in a while then will see the TP bikes.

Well I suppose lack of TP presence makes it good for those who like to drive recklessly, less chances of being caught😶

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1