Serious accident on CTE 23 July 21, car on fire

Tohto

1 minute ago, Confusedboi said:

yes the main problem is there is almost non existent enforcement for the errant driving of lorry/good vehicles nowadays together with generally terrible driving etiquette of Singaporeans ( road hogging, not signaling when changing lanes, speeding up to block lane changes blah blah blah)🤬

How often do you guys encounter traffic police on the road, most of the time I see normal police cars only, hardly see the volvo TP cars, once in a while then will see the TP bikes.

Well I suppose lack of TP presence makes it good for those who like to drive recklessly, less chances of being caught😶

Well said!

Jus see how many gung ho vans and lorries on lane 1 nowadays! 

I forgot ady which lane they supposed to be on….

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

9 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

yes the main problem is there is almost non existent enforcement for the errant driving of lorry/good vehicles nowadays together with generally terrible driving etiquette of Singaporeans ( road hogging, not signaling when changing lanes, speeding up to block lane changes blah blah blah)🤬

How often do you guys encounter traffic police on the road, most of the time I see normal police cars only, hardly see the volvo TP cars, once in a while then will see the TP bikes.

Well I suppose lack of TP presence makes it good for those who like to drive recklessly, less chances of being caught😶

In tuas vicnity if one want to know whereabout are all the cafe/canteen located, one hint is to look out for those van/lorry/trailer/pick up parked along the road side. In both directions. 🤣

Hypersonic
4 hours ago, Mustank said:

How come got so many grown so much advertisement ah :grin:

9125DD41-EBEA-4156-8EAA-05D794CB4110.png

12F3D08A-8B45-4FAB-A5D9-B48A6B5B25DD.png

We won't tell anyone you want to grow v much 🤭

• Haha! 2